KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » KMC: How well is it? Generally discuss.

KMC: How well is it? Generally discuss.
Started by: Captain SEX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Captain SEX
Restricted

Account Restricted

KMC: How well is it? Generally discuss.

My diagnosis it's in need of medication!

Captain Jack is a pretender!

Old Post May 6th, 2008 06:02 PM
Captain SEX is currently offline Click here to Send Captain SEX a Private Message Find more posts by Captain SEX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

what kind of medicine?

I think it could use more flowers in the garden, but otherwise, it's aces.

Old Post May 6th, 2008 06:04 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I disagree. It is better than lets say 3 months ago at least. It had decent discussion, people have fun and drama in the OTF. The trolls are amusing, but get dealt with appropriately. The moderators behave reasonably and leave the users enough space to express themselves. It's in a decent state. Maybe not the most I ever enjoyed it, but certainly not the worst. To me.

Old Post May 6th, 2008 06:04 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain SEX
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bardock42
I disagree. It is better than lets say 3 months ago at least. It had decent discussion, people have fun and drama in the OTF. The trolls are amusing, but get dealt with appropriately. The moderators behave reasonably and leave the users enough space to express themselves. It's in a decent state. Maybe not the most I ever enjoyed it, but certainly not the worst. To me.

Expand please, what do you feel was limiting discussion previously?

Old Post May 6th, 2008 06:05 PM
Captain SEX is currently offline Click here to Send Captain SEX a Private Message Find more posts by Captain SEX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Captain SEX
Expand please, what do you feel was limiting discussion previously?
Well, moderaters were much more enforcing in the GDF. You couldn't stroll away from a topic very far and the conversation could not turn too mature. Which was limiting the GDF immensely. But now they take a more lenient approach, which makes sense, especially since the youngest people in the GDF are like 16 anyways. I guess if there was a way to make the GDF for 16 year olds and above, we could altogether be more free here, without the fear that someday someone might decide that PG13 rules have to be enforced for some people. But it is good and fun at the moment, imo.

Old Post May 6th, 2008 06:08 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: KMC: How well is it? Generally discuss.

My diagnosis it's in need of medication!

I hope this Kirk persona is as good as the other one.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 6th, 2008 06:08 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain SEX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, moderaters were much more enforcing in the GDF. You couldn't stroll away from a topic very far and the conversation could not turn too mature. Which was limiting the GDF immensely. But now they take a more lenient approach, which makes sense, especially since the youngest people in the GDF are like 16 anyways. I guess if there was a way to make the GDF for 16 year olds and above, we could altogether be more free here, without the fear that someday someone might decide that PG13 rules have to be enforced for some people. But it is good and fun at the moment, imo.

What does a 16 year old have to add to a discussion? As a 17 year old they seem very immature to me.

Old Post May 6th, 2008 06:11 PM
Captain SEX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: KMC: How well is it? Generally discuss.

Originally posted by Robtard
I hope this Kirk persona is as good as the other one.

Other one? Only one Kirk exists!

Old Post May 6th, 2008 06:11 PM
Captain Angont
Restricted

Account Restricted

What does a 16 year old have to add to a discussion? As a 17 year old they seem very immature to me.
laughing out loud

Old Post May 6th, 2008 06:12 PM
Captain Angont is currently offline Click here to Send Captain Angont a Private Message Find more posts by Captain Angont Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Re: KMC: How well is it? Generally discuss.

Other one? Only one Kirk exists!

The name used escapes me at the moment, but it was the steroid using, ultimate-bodybuilder persona. The avatar had that classic pic of Kirk looking dumbfounded.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 6th, 2008 06:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I think basically everyone that can think has something to contribute.

But sadly, in our societies, including 13 year olds in a discussion, means that you have to exclude certain topics and language. Which shouldn't be necessary imo.

Old Post May 6th, 2008 06:14 PM
Captain SEX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think basically everyone that can think has something to contribute.

But sadly, in our societies, including 13 year olds in a discussion, means that you have to exclude certain topics and language. Which shouldn't be necessary imo.

I agree about language... Tell me what does a 13 year old have to contribute to a discussion on Max Weber?

Old Post May 6th, 2008 06:15 PM
Captain SEX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: KMC: How well is it? Generally discuss.

The name used escapes me at the moment, but it was the steroid using, ultimate-bodybuilder persona. The avatar had that classic pic of Kirk looking dumbfounded.

Sounds cool... I also lift. Must be a starfleet thing!

Old Post May 6th, 2008 06:16 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whirlytroll b& in three...two...one...

Old Post May 6th, 2008 06:20 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tiberius.

Originally posted by McLovin
(please log in to view the image)

McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain SEX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
Whirlytroll b& in three...two...one...

?

Bardock42

I agree about language... Tell me what does a 13 year old have to contribute to a discussion on Max Weber?
Depends how much that 13 year old knows about him. Probably on average as much as a 37 year old on Pokemon.

Old Post May 6th, 2008 06:21 PM
Captain SEX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by McLovin
Tiberius.

I've just looked at his profile. He seems to still be a member!

Old Post May 6th, 2008 06:21 PM
Captain SEX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Depends how much that 13 year old knows about him. Probably on average as much as a 37 year old on Pokemon.

Do you discuss pokemon much? They bring the boys to the yard!!

Old Post May 6th, 2008 06:22 PM
Bardock42

Do you discuss pokemon much? They bring the boys to the yard!!
I don't, a little more than Max Weber, but still an insignificant amount of my time goes into discussing Pokemon.

Old Post May 6th, 2008 06:23 PM