KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Al-Qaida close to defeat in Iraq

Al-Qaida close to defeat in Iraq
Started by: KidRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KidRock

Al-Qaida close to defeat in Iraq

Old Post May 24th, 2008 10:04 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

its speculation from a US ambassador, not fact, as your title suggests.
**** im glad you didnt post a new thread every time cheney said they were 'in their final throes' or you'd have to have your own forum.

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post May 24th, 2008 10:12 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, then the troops will be home before the election, right?

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post May 24th, 2008 10:13 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

no...they'll be in iran. then the region should be substantially ****ed. just for safe measure i think we should bomb pakistan too

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post May 24th, 2008 10:14 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, I'm pretty sure the region has always been ****ed. But, these's still no excuse to form diplomatic relations with our enemies. None. Ever. Kill 'em all and let Allah sort them out. (Which is something most pople don't know. If you die on his turf, you have to answer to him.)

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post May 24th, 2008 10:21 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

there is no such thing as alqaeda in iraq.

Old Post May 24th, 2008 10:47 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Old Post May 24th, 2008 11:05 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

They've been close to defeat for about 4 years.

"Mission Accomplished".

Old Post May 24th, 2008 11:16 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

laughing laughing

Old Post May 24th, 2008 11:23 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Schecter
no...they'll be in iran. then the region should be substantially ****ed. just for safe measure i think we should bomb pakistan too
THen McCain will be all like "Obama is inexperienced and is weak on terror, especially since he's a muslim." and neocon comedians would be like "The reason Obama is weak on terror is because he's one of them, no wonder peope think he's gonna get shot." and Hillary will be like "I told you they should've got an experienced person like me; someone with the same foreign policy as the neocons." and we'd be like "America is so ****ing retarded."

And McCain will win the nominee and the world is going to be ****ed.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post May 24th, 2008 11:52 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by lord xyz
THen McCain will be all like "Obama is inexperienced and is weak on terror, especially since he's a muslim." and neocon comedians would be like "The reason Obama is weak on terror is because he's one of them, no wonder peope think he's gonna get shot." and Hillary will be like "I told you they should've got an experienced person like me; someone with the same foreign policy as the neocons." and we'd be like "America is so ****ing retarded."

McCain has never struck me as all that dangerous.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 24th, 2008 11:56 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chopsum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by lord xyz

Yes, very weak, I mean your attempt at humor laughing

Old Post May 24th, 2008 11:57 PM
Chopsum is currently offline Click here to Send Chopsum a Private Message Find more posts by Chopsum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Chopsum
Yes, very weak, I mean your attempt at humor laughing
Seriously though, can't you see it happening?

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
McCain has never struck me as all that dangerous.
Neither did Bush, I suspect.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post May 25th, 2008 12:00 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

What about the cells spread worldwide?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 25th, 2008 12:00 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
What about the cells spread worldwide?

Those don't matter, Iraq was the terrorist nation that attacked us on 9/11, so Iraq is the nation that needs to be cleaned. All hail Bush Co.

Oh, the barrel will most likely reach around $155+ this summer, so expect gas to be around $5.00 a gallon, for the cheap shit. Go Bush!

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 25th, 2008 12:17 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

A gallon is like 4 liters right?

that would mean that I pay more then twice the amount for one liter as the americans does, so stop whining stick out tongue

Old Post May 25th, 2008 12:24 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Utrigita
A gallon is like 4 liters right?

that would mean that I pay more then twice the amount for one liter as the americans does, so stop whining stick out tongue

3.8 liters in a gallan, to be exaxt.

By that logic, NEVER EVER complain again in your life, about anything. As there is someone off far worse than you.

Old Post May 25th, 2008 12:28 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Those don't matter, Iraq was the terrorist nation that attacked us on 9/11, so Iraq is the nation that needs to be cleaned. All hail Bush Co.

Oh, the barrel will most likely reach around $155+ this summer, so expect gas to be around $5.00 a gallon, for the cheap shit. Go Bush!
But hypothetically speaking, say they are wiped out in Iraq. What do you see happening then?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 25th, 2008 12:31 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
But hypothetically speaking, say they are wiped out in Iraq. What do you see happening then?

I still see young guys picking up arms and fighting what they see as an invasion of their country. If Al Qaida isn't backing them, then some other group will, or Iran will continue too, maybe on a larger scale. Russia still owes us for what we did in Afghanistan in the 80's, so that's another possibilty.

Iraq is going to eventually have to go back to a Saddam-like dictator who has no problem with killing thousands in order to keep control. That or let Iran control the country, through similar means. Granted, there will still be some fighting/killing, but they'll be focusing on themselves, 'these Muslims vs those Muslims'. The powers that be simply do not want an America-friendly/controlled country there, so it isn't going to happen, not tomorrow, not in another 5 years.

Edit: What cracks me up about guys like Kidrock who are the "**** yea! We're kicking their asses, woohoo!" type, what has America and the world gained since going in, besides America's economy slowly going into the crapper and ever rising fuel prices?

Last edited by Robtard on May 25th, 2008 at 12:49 AM

Old Post May 25th, 2008 12:42 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I still see young guys picking up arms and fighting what they see as an invasion of their country. If Al Qaida isn't backing them, then some other group will, or Iran will continue too, maybe on a larger scale. Russia still owes us for what we did in Afghanistan in the 80's, so that's another possibilty.

Iraq is going to eventually have to go back to a Saddam-like dictator who has no problem with killing thousands in order to keep control. That or let Iran control the country, through similar means. Granted, there will still be some fighting/killing, but they'll be focusing on themselves, 'these Muslims vs those Muslims'. The powers that be simply do not want an America-friendly/controlled country there, so it isn't going to happen, not tomorrow, not in another 5 years.

Edit: What cracks me up about guys like Kidrock who are the "**** yea! We're kicking their asses, woohoo!" type, what has America and the world gained since going in, besides America's economy slowly going into the crapper and ever rising fuel prices?
I am not an authority on what's going on in Iraq, But I wouldn't say we are "kicking their asses."

I wonder if there is a chance of these cells being activated, like if a particular incident happens, they are to take action.

Old Post May 25th, 2008 12:56 AM