KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Ultimate Gaming System

Would You Buy It
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 6 60.00%
No 4 40.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Ultimate Gaming System
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Ultimate Gaming System

I will make a company which sells a ultimate gaming system for 1,000$.
BUT WAIT!

Features:

Plays all Xbox games, XBox-Xbox360
Plays all Playstation games PS1-PS3, and PSP
Plays all nintendo games, gameboy, gameboy advance, Nintendo DS, and Nintendo WII and dream cast.
Plays DVD
Plays Blue Ray
Plays Ipod
HAs Itunes
Has Internet REAL internet meaning surfing websites on your tv with your controller.
and last but not least has a built in CD cleaner that removes all scratches with a touch of a button.

Would you buy it?

I have returned

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 12:51 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

If I had 1000 dollars to throw away, sure. IMO computor does all of this except cd cleaning and exclusives.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 01:41 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
I will make a company which sells a ultimate gaming system for 1,000$.
BUT WAIT!

Features:

Plays all Xbox games, XBox-Xbox360
Plays all Playstation games PS1-PS3, and PSP
Plays all nintendo games, gameboy, gameboy advance, Nintendo DS, and Nintendo WII and dream cast.
Plays DVD
Plays Blue Ray
Plays Ipod
HAs Itunes
Has Internet REAL internet meaning surfing websites on your tv with your controller.
and last but not least has a built in CD cleaner that removes all scratches with a touch of a button.

Would you buy it?
Yeah.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 01:50 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah.

It'd be kind of stupid to not buy it, really. (If one is an avid gamer.)

That's just my opinion.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 02:09 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

i wouldnt buy it because if the system crashes you are screwed unless you kept all your previous systems

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 02:20 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

2 year warrenty

I have returned

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 02:24 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by One Free Man
If I had 1000 dollars to throw away, sure. IMO computor does all of this except cd cleaning and exclusives.
your computer plays xbox and ps3 games huh

I have returned

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 02:25 AM
Bardock42

Originally posted by dadudemon
It'd be kind of stupid to not buy it, really. (If one is an avid gamer.)

That's just my opinion.

Yeah, it is an excellent deal. I mean I already spent about that much on the consoles I have of this generation alone.

And yeah, technically if you have a very good PC they probably already come close, through emulator, etc, to that, but you have a lot of bother and it would cost you more.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 02:27 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

your computer plays xbox and ps3 games huh
I think he meant that a lot of them get ported to PCs.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 02:28 AM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have to get a patent for my idea tho. its possible i might created between 2012-2014

I have returned

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 02:32 AM
Bardock42

i have to get a patent for my idea tho. its possible i might created between 2012-2014

Don't bother. You wouldn't get the rights for it, it would likely cost you too much to ever make a profit, and it won't be that interesting more in 2014.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 02:33 AM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't bother. You wouldn't get the rights for it, it would likely cost you too much to ever make a profit, and it won't be that interesting more in 2014.
i see mad . dammit i have to think of something new now

I have returned

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 02:41 AM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

i see mad . dammit i have to think of something new now
try to think of a way to make WOW free for life

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 02:44 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by chomperx9
try to think of a way to make WOW free for life

A positive form of "life" and "WOW" do not belong in the same sentence...unless you're being sarcastic.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 02:47 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think he meant that a lot of them get ported to PCs.
Indeed, and most ps/xbox controllers can be changed to pc with little hassle.

Also, I'd like to point out that neither nintendo, sony, or microsoft would ever consent to letting their media systems be combined into one superconsole.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 03:16 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also, I'd like to point out that neither nintendo, sony, or microsoft would ever consent to letting their media systems be combined into one superconsole.
if they did everyone would buy it.

I have returned

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 03:19 AM
LanceWindu

The licensing costs alone would set you way back, you'd end up spending more than $1k to put it together, so you'd have to sell it for even more than that.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 03:21 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
A positive form of "life" and "WOW" do not belong in the same sentence...unless you're being sarcastic.
for once i agree with you. i admit i got kicked out of a guild once because i left a raid because i got called in for work. they dont get it that some people actually have lives.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 03:22 AM
King Kandy

Oh how I miss the days of Atari when game companies would all make their consoles compatible with all the other consoles made by other companies...

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 08:14 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also, you can probably get all the components required to do this for cheaper than 1000 dollars separately.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 09:05 AM