KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Sara Palin is the newest Fox News Contributor

Sara Palin is the newest Fox News Contributor
Started by: Darth Jello

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Sara Palin is the newest Fox News Contributor

I hear they're also in negotiations with George Lincoln Rockwell's corpse and the homeless guy who hands out free badly xeroxed copies of the International Jew at the Old Town Arvada train station.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 08:33 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

I'm now more interested in Fox news

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 08:36 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by inimalist
I'm now more interested in Fox news

Because she's a GILF or because of all the potential comedy that will arise from Mrs. Palin opening her mouth?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 08:39 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Which racial, ethnic, or sexual slurs do you think she'll ignorantly use on the air. I bet she still refers to it as "chink food" when she orders her lunch.

EDIT- I'm pretty sure I know this based on her fear/hatred of Asian people that her dad revealed as being the reason she transferred from a Hawaiian college.

Last edited by Darth Jello on Jan 11th, 2010 at 08:44 PM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 08:41 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

please post quotes from palin that were racist, ethnic, or sexual slurs please? I mean I know she's fun to make fun of, but this comment seems without validation.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 08:44 PM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Fox news proving that it will continually disappoint...

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 08:44 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/...a_n_381724.html

http://www.laprogressive.com/2008/0...-mean%E2%80%9D/

Let's see, she was quoted by her father about asians, she was overheard calling Obama sambo at a restaurant, she told Gregory Charles Royal that she doesn't mess with black men, she attended a church who openly hosts antisemites, she was part of an extreme right separatist party, and her book's coauthor is a known white supremacist.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 08:50 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

My problem with the Left is that every time one of their own (in this case Reid) gets in the news muddy waters *BOOM*..."look at Sara Palin LOLZ SHE SI JOOST SO DUMB!" and dumb blonde jokes follow....

....yep!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 08:54 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Darth Jello
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/...a_n_381724.html

http://www.laprogressive.com/2008/0...-mean%E2%80%9D/

Let's see, she was quoted by her father about asians, she was overheard calling Obama sambo at a restaurant, she told Gregory Charles Royal that she doesn't mess with black men, she attended a church who openly hosts antisemites, she was part of an extreme right separatist party, and her book's coauthor is a known white supremacist.

Yeah, I didn't know about all of that.

I was more referring to her very very painful interview with that ABC anchor dude. (Charles Gibson?)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/...s_n_125772.html

And pretty much ever other time she opened her mouth.

What really pisses me off is lots of my family members have a hard-on for her. They wanted her to be president. I didn't understand why they wanted a modern-day Spanish Inquisition. I guess it's because they'd be on the "winning" side of it?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 08:55 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

This just made number ten on the (please log in to view the image) of things I don't care about.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 08:58 PM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Palin on Hillary Clinton- "So Sambo beat the *****".

And it's not a right/left thing. It's a fox news hiring idiots and criminals thing to be experts on the news and Sarah Palin being a racist moron thing. I thought Harry Reid should've been gone before he opened his stupid mouth.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 09:00 PM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

compliment. Sambo Is like Rambo only black.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 09:06 PM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

nm, failed post.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 09:11 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Darth Jello
nm, failed post.

no-no, Seriously, why is calling him "Sambo" wrong? What is it that's wrong about it?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 09:15 PM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes it's just 5 letters. Why are we so bitchy?

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 09:17 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by dadudemon
no-no, Seriously, why is calling him "Sambo" wrong? What is it that's wrong about it?

LOL!

I just looked it up....apparantly, it's not being used like a martial art, like I thought it was. It's a racial slur in line with things like "chink".

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 09:18 PM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or Fresh Of Boat, Zipperhead, ******, flip flap, flapjack, wimzawam, shizzleface, and pliplop.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 09:21 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

If the Republican party were a McDonald's, Palin would be their new specialty sandwich: guarenteed to satisfy your hunger for something bold and new, but in the end, still not good for you.

I hope Obama doesn't turn out to be the Dems specialty sandwich.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 09:24 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mindship
If the Republican party were a McDonald's, Palin would be their new specialty sandwich: guarenteed to satisfy your hunger for something bold and new, but in the end, still not good for you.

I hope Obama doesn't turn out to be the Dems specialty sandwich.
Obama is like eating a sponge. He's tasteless, soaks up all the cash, and doesn't do anything good or bad for you.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 09:29 PM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Originally posted by One Free Man
Obama is like eating a sponge. He's tasteless, soaks up all the cash, and doesn't do anything good or bad for you.
Isn't it easier to just call him a pussy?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 09:43 PM