KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What Would You do in each of these Situations

What Would You do in each of these Situations
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

What Would You do in each of these Situations

1. You come from work and is walking to your car,then you realized you locked your key in the car, you proceed to break the window after it is broken you realize OMG this is not my car! its some one else with the same car you have. the owner sees you and calls police. when they come they see you with the broken car window and the hammer in your hand.

2. your trapped on an island with food to last 2 days and they might realize your missing after 3. with this guy (please log in to view the image) you take a walk around the island to see iits safe. when you come back you find theres no food left at all

4. a building is on fire your on the first floor, a Huge fat kid ran first and got stuck in the door trapping everyone inside.

5. Lets say something will happen in 2010 (pretending) what would you do

I have returned

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 02:22 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

1. Triple A

2. Too bad...that's my lesson for been stupid and leave my rations alone. Can't trust anyone and it would be stupid to take walks. First thing you do...build a spear to defend and protect yourself (maybe even hunting) Forget building a hut...in my island Gilligan dies.

3. You can't count!

4. Push him aside.

5. A lot things will happen in 2010...some personal and some out of my reach...you deal with them as they come.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 02:56 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

1. calmly explain the situation in a convincing manner

2. You can go 4 weeks without food, so I´d wait and search further for something to eat. Bound to be fish or plants about.

3. yep

4. Get the fat kid out. If he can get stuck in he can get out, even with a few injuries is better than burning to death.

5. something happens every second so how about being more specific!. Apart from that follow the Hitch Hikers Guide to the galaxy and "Don´t Panic"!!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 03:11 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Re: What Would You do in each of these Situations

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
1. You come from work and is walking to your car,then you realized you locked your key in the car, you proceed to break the window after it is broken you realize OMG this is not my car! its some one else with the same car you have. the owner sees you and calls police. when they come they see you with the broken car window and the hammer in your hand.

explain the situation and pay the repairs. Your car being in the same lot with your keys locked in it would be a fairly convincing alibi

2. your trapped on an island with food to last 2 days and they might realize your missing after 3. with this guy (please log in to view the image) you take a walk around the island to see iits safe. when you come back you find theres no food left at all

find more food?

4. a building is on fire your on the first floor, a Huge fat kid ran first and got stuck in the door trapping everyone inside.

if all else fails, go through the wall beside the door frame

2010 is a myth propogated to keep people controlled

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 03:19 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

What?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 03:36 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

lets say all those disasters people think will happen, had proof of it. what would you do

I have returned

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 03:41 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Disasters happen all the time.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 03:44 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Disasters happen all the time.
World ending kinds

I have returned

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 03:46 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Such as Global Warming? NAH!

Al Gore sucks...

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 03:48 PM
jinXed by JaNx

Get a harpoon and put the beached whale out of it;s misery. Thats the first thing.

Secondly.. Nuke the site and leave for orbit "Ripely"

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 04:18 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

World ending kinds

Maybe the thread starter is referring to 2012, the mayan calender and all that.

Even so if the worlds going to end, asking the question "what would you do" seems rather odd seeing as "dieing" would seem the obvious answer.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 04:32 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

1. I have no idea how one would be stupid enough to lock their key in the car... Let alone break into an incorrect car...

2. I'd look for more food and water, and if that was unsuccessful I guess I'd die of dehydration.

3. I'd buy an ice pick and use that.

4. Erm, help him through? if that fails I'd use a window.

5. What? Shush idiot.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 04:38 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

I figure that with the hammer I could take out the guy before he calls the cops.

Sacrifice myself as his food source.

Carve his body open and hide inside, hoping that the fire won't be able to see me.

I would ask where question #3 is.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 06:01 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. calmly explain the situation in a convincing manner

2. You can go 4 weeks without food, so I´d wait and search further for something to eat. Bound to be fish or plants about. also beat his @$$ once i find another source of nutrition nor would i tell him about it.

3. yep

4. Get the fat kid out. If he can get stuck in he can get out, even with a few injuries is better than burning to death.
adrenaline should help me and others free him from the door or smash the wall beside him.

5. something happens every second so how about being more specific!. Apart from that follow the Hitch Hikers Guide to the galaxy and "Don´t Panic"!!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 02:26 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote