KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Brutalité de police?

Brutalité de police?
Started by: WanderingDroid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Brutalité de police?

Entire Video:

I'm in the middle of the fence on this one. I'd like to hear your thoughts...

Well, did the brave French police acted accordingly or....european racism on africa is still lives?

*cough* frenchmen making monkey noises during a soccer game *cough*

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Aug 8th, 2010 at 04:08 PM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 04:04 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kinneary
Ex scientia tridens

I don't understand. What's going on? Why were they sitting in the street? And what led up to this removal?

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the Anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during an interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out."

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 05:31 PM
Kinneary is currently offline Click here to Send Kinneary a Private Message Find more posts by Kinneary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kinneary
I don't understand. What's going on? Why were they sitting in the street? And what led up to this removal?

They were evicted from council houses earlier that month and were protesting. They were living in tents in a suburb and police came and ask them to move, and they refused and the above ensued.

. . . . . .

Firstly, you do not bring a child to any kind of protest. IF you do, for whatever reason, then when an armed police officer tells you to stand up and get moving, you STAND UP AND MOVE.

Second, Europe is a continent not a country. Europeans are also Lithuanians whose African population is virtually non existent. Calling them racist against Africans is silly.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 06:08 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
They were evicted from council houses earlier that month and were protesting. They were living in tents in a suburb and police came and ask them to move, and they refused and the above ensued.

. . . . . .

Firstly, you do not bring a child to any kind of protest. IF you do, for whatever reason, then when an armed police officer tells you to stand up and get moving, you STAND UP AND MOVE.

Second, Europe is a continent not a country. Europeans are also Lithuanians whose African population is virtually non existent. Calling them racist against Africans is silly.
Nah girl... All us Europeans are racist. Lithuania doesn't have an African population because of the great purge of 1996. A day of great jubilation around the continent.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 06:27 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Correct if I'm wrong...but aren't the children also tenants? And since they are not old enough to represent themselves...their parents have to do it.....so they can bring along, right?

Now, there is also the option of leaving the children with their granparents....oh, sorry...they're also tenants as well...heck, I guess the obvious answer is just leave them in the street while the adults go protesting. Yep...that's it.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 06:31 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You'd think a bunch of armed and trained men would be capable of dealing with a woman and baby better than knocking her on her ass and then dragging her away with the baby dragging in tow.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 06:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by §P0oONY
Nah girl... All us Europeans are racist. Lithuania doesn't have an African population because of the great purge of 1996. A day of great jubilation around the continent.
Order 66?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 07:12 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spire

Lol @ dragging the baby before the officer picks him/her up.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 07:33 PM
Spire is currently offline Click here to Send Spire a Private Message Find more posts by Spire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lil B is right. Cop says move, you move.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 07:34 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

That sort of makes protesting pointless.

Still, the mothers do seem to be putting their children in unnecessary danger.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 07:43 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont know how to feel.. i think the cops should be able to assess the situation and act accordingly, i dont believe they acted accordingly.

but, i really cant say much since it happen in another country and not sure what laws and behavior is considered tolerable.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 07:44 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Not really. If they are protesting peacefully, fine.

Here in Houston some workers were protesting a while back. They took it up a notch, blocking the street, backing up traffic, That's when the cops need to step in and take action.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 07:47 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

The protestors were breaking the law by blocking the road or whatever, the cops had the task of removing them which they did, the hysterical wailing of the protestors didn´t help the situation and the cops were a bit heavy handed obviously not used to dealing with sort of situations.

As for the "Europeans are racist" wake the **** up!!! Europe is the most tolerant continent on earth. And various people abuse this liberal approach.

If these protestors would have acted this way in some african countries they would have been machetted to death.

So Africans, get the chip of your shoulder and try to intrigate into your host country and not piss the people off who live there.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 08:27 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

That's why one must get a permission from the city before the protest. There are rules one must follow, such as designated areas and the length of protest. If the protest is unauthorised, then there can be trouble.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 08:40 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Originally posted by WanderingDroid
Correct if I'm wrong...but aren't the children also tenants? And since they are not old enough to represent themselves...their parents have to do it.....so they can bring along, right?

Now, there is also the option of leaving the children with their granparents....oh, sorry...they're also tenants as well...heck, I guess the obvious answer is just leave them in the street while the adults go protesting. Yep...that's it.

By directly disobeying a police officer while having your infant strapped to you, you're not just putting yourself in danger, but your child as well.

What's next? Irresponsible individuals going on riots and using infants as shields from riot police with philosophy ''you can't do anything, *I* have my kid with me''.

Also, unauthorised protest in the suburbs and refusing to adhere to police warnings is asking for trouble.

Instead of protesting those people should be finding a place to live. Council housing was given to them by the government, where they do not pay any rent. They were evicted for whatever reason, they should seek other housing.

It's not like French government came in and took their houses. Responsible parents look for a place to live, and once they have it, go about dealing with (un) fair evictions.
Not put up a tent in a suburb and refuse to move. Shanty towns are not a correct response. They're in France, FFS, social benefits galore.

Last edited by lil bitchiness on Aug 8th, 2010 at 09:44 PM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 09:40 PM
§P0oONY

Order 66?
The very same... love

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 10:20 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Originally posted by §P0oONY
The very same... love

I hear the new one is on the way, seeing how this one didn't achieve ultimate success. Hopefully next order will and we will make its execution ''national'' European day.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 10:54 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

This is your standard response when police are involved in a thread. Get your mouth of the nightstick, pal.

Not moving when a cop says "move" is no grounds for the cop(s) to endanger a baby, no matter how stupid the mother may or may not have acted. Dragging her away with the baby in tow certainly wasn't the only course of action they could have taken in removing/arresting her. Protecting those they're arresting IS part of the job in being a police officer.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 9th, 2010 at 01:14 AM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2010 01:07 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
This is your standard response when police are involved in a thread. Get your mouth of the nightstick, pal.

Not moving when a cop says "move" is no grounds for the cop(s) to endanger a baby, no matter how stupid the mother may or may not have acted. Dragging her away with the baby in tow certainly wasn't the only course of action they could have taken. Protecting those they're arresting IS part of the in being a police officer.

Not really. If they are protesting peacefully, fine.

Here in Houston some workers were protesting a while back. They took it up a notch, blocking the street, backing up traffic, That's when the cops need to step in and take action.

Wow, what a tough guy you are. I have respect for the law, that's all. When you resist, you make it hard for cops to do their job. What if I came to your job and did the same?

As I said, if they are protesting legally, it's all good. If not, then they have to do what the cop says. Stupid ***** brings her baby to a protest? L-O-L, she's a dumbass. Who's more at fault? The cop, or the woman, for putting her baby in danger?

Let's say you and I are protesting legally, side by side, and you see me do something that crosses the line, that is gonna make a cop come over and order me to stop doing. You gonna lol and say go boy, or you gonna say Hey RJ, you might wanna stop doing that?

Coulda been worse, coulda been this all over again:

On a side note: Hispanic guy and a black guy in a car. Who's driving?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2010 01:21 AM
Squirrel Fart

First of all whoever brings a kid/baby to a protest should be stripped of their child and arrested for child abuse. It is clear that they do not know how to take care of one.

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Aug 9th, 2010 at 01:27 AM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2010 01:21 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote