KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Is Plastic surgery a good idea for ugly people?

Is Plastic surgery a good idea for ugly people?
Started by: Futureshock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Futureshock

Is Plastic surgery a good idea for ugly people?

Should ugly people and people with ginger hair be en automatic cosmetic surgery at maturity. I say hell yes! What do my fellow members think?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 11:46 PM
Futureshock is currently offline Click here to Send Futureshock a Private Message Find more posts by Futureshock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Is Plastic surgery a good idea for ugly people?

Unless you're correcting some disfigurement, I'd say no, not a good idea.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 11:48 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Futureshock

Re: Re: Is Plastic surgery a good idea for ugly people?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Unless you're correcting some disfigurement, I'd say no, not a good idea.

Right off to bed on that note, have a good one.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 11:50 PM
Futureshock is currently offline Click here to Send Futureshock a Private Message Find more posts by Futureshock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

If they want to they should.

Being pretty can be an immense asset in our society, too.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 11:52 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by Futureshock
Should ugly people and people with ginger hair be en automatic cosmetic surgery at maturity. I say hell yes! What do my fellow members think?
It would make them more pleasant to look at, however their children would still be ugly and/or ginger. What we should instead of making them more appealing is make them less appealing... or castrate them, putting an end to the horror once and for all.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 11:54 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

They should just remember that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" so they don't get their feelings hurt when someone comments about it.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 11:56 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by LLLLLink
They should just remember that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" so they don't get their feelings hurt when someone comments about it.

And and they should also remember that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" when they starve under a bridge cause someone prettier got a job they were applying to.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 11:57 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Na, I've worked with plenty of ugly people.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 11:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Na, I've worked with plenty of ugly people.

And so have they

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 12:01 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bardock42
And so have they

Oooooo, I see what you did there.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 12:02 AM
Bardock42

Oooooo, I see what you did there.

Yeah, 'twas a mad dis.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 12:05 AM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

And and they should also remember that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" when they starve under a bridge cause someone prettier got a job they were applying to.

Laughter is the best medicine. no expression I should know, I'm in that group.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 12:07 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Laughter is the best medicine. no expression I should know, I'm in that group.

Well, if you ever choose to leave that group I'll support you.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 12:18 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

By laughing at him?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 12:24 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Not necessarily the case. I read a study recently that the best person qualified for the job usually gets it. Most qualifiers for most jobs are ugly. Of course if it's a job at the Hard Rock Hotel's poolside bar in Las Vegas, then they are going to hire the hottest person with the tightest body, as long as they have some math skills, such as basic addition and subtraction knowledge.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 04:55 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

That's a myth. I checked and there was just an organ the produces an anti-magic cone.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 05:04 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Yes. For non-ugly people anyway. It's unpleasant to see ugly people.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 06:18 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

No it is alot of money and it is not nature but if I had the money I would consider it.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 03:14 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

The ugly group? Too 'fraid of Micheal Jackson horror.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 03:55 PM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Reminds me of the Twilight Zone episode where the entire world's population was given surgery to make them look like one of a dozen or so different templates. Creepy stuff.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 04:15 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote