KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Pick someone whose life you think would make a great film.

Pick someone whose life you think would make a great film.
Started by: BruceLeesGhost

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceLeesGhost

Pick someone whose life you think would make a great film.

My choice is Lightening Lee Murray.

Which of the following is true about "Lightning" Lee Murray?

(a) He's the meanest MMA fighter ever to walk the streets of London.

(b) He's suspected of masterminding the biggest bank heist in history.

(c) Although stuck in a Moroccan prison, he's a bit tricky to pin down.

Actually, it's (d) -- all of the above.

http://sports.espn.go.com/extra/mma...tory?id=4289234

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 07:23 PM
BruceLeesGhost is currently offline Click here to Send BruceLeesGhost a Private Message Find more posts by BruceLeesGhost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 11:46 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

Sugar Ray Robinson... PERIOD

R.I.P
read up on him & tell me that is movies quality material

edit - video got me tearing up & shyt

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Last edited by 0mega Spawn on Mar 26th, 2011 at 05:31 AM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 05:27 AM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I'd rather an amazing biopic not be wasted on another boxer.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 05:40 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
WTF wasted? read up on the guy like i said. or don't even make such comments about SRR

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 05:44 AM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Carrot top.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 05:45 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Haile gebrselassie

amazing athlete.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 01:50 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
WTF wasted? read up on the guy like i said. or don't even make such comments about SRR
Boxers=boring. So are briefs. That's why I go commando.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 06:54 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 08:40 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Archaeopteryx

Or any sports figure

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 12:13 AM
Archaeopteryx is currently offline Click here to Send Archaeopteryx a Private Message Find more posts by Archaeopteryx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WHAAM!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
Or any sports figure

That's why Lee Murray would be so cool, it is a real English Gangster story.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 12:21 AM
WHAAM! is currently offline Click here to Send WHAAM! a Private Message Find more posts by WHAAM! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
Or any sports figure
Yeah, as thrilling as their climb to the top is for them, watching a sports player's life on the big screen as never been anything short of a waste of time.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 03:05 AM
alltoomany

mine

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 04:24 AM
alltoomany is currently offline Click here to Send alltoomany a Private Message Find more posts by alltoomany Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Ken Kesey.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 06:26 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Piggott
Sith Acolyte

Sugar Ray Robinson... PERIOD

R.I.P
read up on him & tell me that is movies quality material

edit - video got me tearing up & shyt

thumb up

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 12:12 PM
Darth Piggott is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Piggott a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Piggott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

Yeah, as thrilling as their climb to the top is for them, watching a sports player's life on the big screen as never been anything short of a waste of time.
climb to top... refusing to take a fall for the mob... dreaming about killing his next opponent, then that dream coming true... going 173/19 record...then lose your mind as your alzheimers kicks in... yea totally boring roll eyes (sarcastic)

you probably would rather a brokeback mountain sequel... laughing

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 12:31 PM
tsilamini

climb to top... refusing to take a fall for the mob... dreaming about killing his next opponent, then that dream coming true... going 173/19 record...then lose your mind as your alzheimers kicks in... yea totally boring roll eyes (sarcastic)

that doesn't sound very exciting, no

neither does the OP really, with the exception of a bank heist, but I'd rather see the heist movie than the biopic

EDIT: but seriously, why make another boxing movie? You get anything you'd ever want in Pulp Fiction and Great White Hype

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 02:15 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

Originally posted by inimalist
that doesn't sound very exciting, no

neither does the OP really, with the exception of a bank heist, but I'd rather see the heist movie than the biopic

EDIT: but seriously, why make another boxing movie? You get anything you'd ever want in Pulp Fiction and Great White Hype
im assuming you have a better person whose life you think would make a great film.

also Sugar Ray Robinson isnt just some boxer. he's THE boxer. :mad

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 03:39 PM
tsilamini

not really, I can think of events that might be interesting, but the quality of mainstream film is so low that I can't say I'd be overly eager for them to rush on anything.

if anything, I'd probably be most interested in weird director/subject combos. like, terrintino doing the life of Mohammed or something

oh shit, scrap all that. the answer is Oliver North

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 03:44 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

Originally posted by inimalist
not really, I can think of events that might be interesting, but the quality of mainstream film is so low that I can't say I'd be overly eager for them to rush on anything.

if anything, I'd probably be most interested in weird director/subject combos. like, terrintino doing the life of Mohammed or something

oh shit, scrap all that. the answer is Oliver North
what's so interesting about him? no expression

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 03:58 PM