KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Pick A Life

Pick A Life
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pick A Life

1. Have Telepathic Powers ( you can read peoples minds only)

2. Being able to have sex with any woman on the planet, at any giving time.
,Your immune to stds, and cannot pass it to people. You can bang all the models celebrities, milfs , babes you see in real life or on tv, internet any time you want/ as many times you want (you do not get desensitized to sex, if thats possible)

3. You become the smartest person on the planet in all sciences (Physics, Quantum Physics, Biology)

I have returned

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2012 10:06 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

None of these are really that appealing on a long term basis, except maybe the third one--though I can imagine that becoming very troublesome since society's expectations would be incredibly high.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2012 10:13 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omega Vision
None of these are really that appealing on a long term basis, except maybe the third one--though I can imagine that becoming very troublesome since society's expectations would be incredibly high.
so you would rather have none?

I have returned

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2012 10:27 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
so you would rather have none?

Most likely. Since I aspire to make great art, and none of these options would help that, I don't desire any of them.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2012 10:30 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Most likely. Since I aspire to make great art, and none of these options would help that, I don't desire any of them.
not even 2?

Are you a homosexual?

I have returned

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2012 10:31 PM
Omega Vision

not even 2?

Are you a homosexual?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2012 10:33 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

How come you arent addicted to having sex with women then?

I have returned

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2012 10:38 PM
Omega Vision

How come you arent addicted to having sex with women then?

Is that a serious question?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2012 10:41 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its a very serious question.

I have returned

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2012 10:42 PM
tsilamini

your life must be really empty CBC...

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2012 10:58 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Pick A Life

not even 2?

Are you a homosexual?

laughing

1. Have Telepathic Powers ( you can read peoples minds only)

2. Being able to have sex with any woman on the planet, at any giving time.
,Your immune to stds, and cannot pass it to people. You can bang all the models celebrities, milfs , babes you see in real life or on tv, internet any time you want/ as many times you want (you do not get desensitized to sex, if thats possible)

3. You become the smartest person on the planet in all sciences (Physics, Quantum Physics, Biology)

I choose 3 because then I can create 1 and accomplish 2 by a combination of 1 and 3. YIPPEE!!!!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2012 11:05 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Oliver North
how so?

I have returned

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2012 11:12 PM
Omega Vision

Originally posted by Oliver North

So long as his car doesn't blow up or get stolen he's got a lot going for him: his car, his assault rifles in his car, his money in his car...

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2012 11:24 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

I sold the assault rifles by the way

I have returned

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2012 11:33 PM
Casper Whitey
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2012 11:59 PM
Casper Whitey is currently offline Click here to Send Casper Whitey a Private Message Find more posts by Casper Whitey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

how so?

let me try an analogy:

when I first started selling weed, I was the only person in my circle of friends/customers/competitors who was dealing kush or other very high end varieties (this being before kush totally took over the scene and destroyed the high end market). One day, I'm with a group of friends talking about the quality and prices, and essentially being like "yes, it is totally worth it to spend the extra", and generally demonstrating some type of discriminating taste.

So, just as we are talking about the price of an ounce and such, this other guy decides to pull out an ounce of the most normal, shwag weed. Basic fish weed. Looks at us all seriously and is like "I got this for $150" (or something like that, I don't exactly remember the price).

Basically, that is you.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2012 12:21 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

#2 is the best choice. #1 and #3 are basically curses.

#1 sucks for obvious reasons. Most people's thoughts are pretty shitty.

#3 sucks because it doesn't really mean a whole lot. As the scenario is outlined, you're only the smartest man on the world in the context that you're a master of every scientific field. That's cool, but having lots of knowledge about science won't help you an awful lot if you lack the wisdom to apply it in real life, and the charisma and social skills to make people listen to you. On a global scale, you'd be the guy with the master's degree woring at Wal-Mart.

imo

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2012 01:22 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by Tzeentch._
#2 is the best choice. #1 and #3 are basically curses.

#1 sucks for obvious reasons. Most people's thoughts are pretty shitty.

#3 sucks because it doesn't really mean a whole lot. As the scenario is outlined, you're only the smartest man on the world in the context that you're a master of every scientific field. That's cool, but having lots of knowledge about science won't help you an awful lot if you lack the wisdom to apply it in real life, and the charisma and social skills to make people listen to you. On a global scale, you'd be the guy with the master's degree woring at Wal-Mart.

imo

#2 is an immature male power fantasy. I wouldn't choose any of them, but #2 has the least appeal for me.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2012 01:36 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Immature =\= least beneficial though.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2012 01:39 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by Tzeentch._
Immature =\= least beneficial though.
I would say so. The negatives you've given for the other two options are pessimistic, while even being optimistic about the long term benefits of option #2 doesn't amount to much.

#2 wouldn't make anyone grow as a person and it certainly wouldn't change the world.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2012 01:40 AM