KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Motorcycle Exhaust Burn

Motorcycle Exhaust Burn
Started by: Kelly_Bean

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Motorcycle Exhaust Burn

Yesterday I got a burn on the inside of my right leg from a motorcycle. I'm used to small burns because I've ridden fourwheelers my entire life and have been burned before but after my leg accidentally touched the exhaust for NO MORE than 1 second - which actually did not hurt very bad at all - it started bubbling up as of last night. It's about the size of a quarter and has not popped and I can tell it is completely full of liquid. It's disgusting.

Can someone please tell me some home remedies to treat the burn / bubbling? I am afraid the bubble is going to bust and be painful but I still want to treat the area as much as possible. And also, can someone tell me how to treat it after it begins healing to reduce or even eliminate chance of scarring?

Here is a picture:
www.4gp.tw/b016/1371064107715.jpg

Old Post Jun 12th, 2013 07:38 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Sorry, supposed to go in OTF. Won't let me delete it!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2013 07:40 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Looks fine, mang (as in, not in bad condition). I don't think you're supposed to drain it.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2013 08:22 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Sorry, supposed to go in OTF. Won't let me delete it!

What I do when I get a blister: Lance it with a small sanitized needle (eg dip it in rubbing alcohol) and then slowly drain it until the skin is flush. You don't want it to burst and rip off, then you'll have an exposed wound and it will be all stingy.

ps post nudes

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 12th, 2013 08:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

How to Treat Burns from Physician's Desk Reference

There's a place you can click for "at home" treatment. And I searched for "minor burns."

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2013 04:28 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Robtard
What I do when I get a blister: Lance it with a small sanitized needle (eg dip it in rubbing alcohol) and then slowly drain it until the skin is flush. You don't want it to burst and rip off, then you'll have an exposed wound and it will be all stingy.

ps post nudes

What insurances do you accept?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2013 04:30 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Dr. ArtificialGlory recommends... amputation!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2013 05:04 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bardock42
What insurances do you accept?

Clam down

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 13th, 2013 05:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

^

Yes, clam down!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2013 09:33 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote