KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Tori Amos

Tori Amos
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

Smile Tori Amos

I got to see Tori Amos live in concert yesterday, I really wasn't familiar with any of her songs, so I went in unbiased, turned out to be really beautiful, she has a very soothing voice. Very tastefull show, I'm definately going to download some of her songs.

Anyone a fan of hers?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2003 03:47 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sünden

Yes, of course. Tori Amos has a great vocal style. Both lyrically and instrumentally. And her work with the piano is also good.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2003 05:10 AM
Sünden is currently offline Click here to Send Sünden a Private Message Find more posts by Sünden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Catch 22
Disinterested

Re: Tori Amos

quote:
Originally posted by Tex
I got to see Tori Amos live in concert yesterday, I really wasn't familiar with any of her songs, so I went in unbiased, turned out to be really beautiful, she has a very soothing voice. Very tastefull show, I'm definately going to download some of her songs.

Anyone a fan of hers?
Nice to know that you liked her so much that you are now going to STEAL her hard work.

Don't be a cheap loser, go hand over some green at the record store....

Catch 22!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2003 08:13 AM
Catch 22 is currently offline Click here to Send Catch 22 a Private Message Find more posts by Catch 22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Tori Amos has some cool songs

Old Post Apr 25th, 2003 08:58 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Agreed, I've got a couple of her singles somewhere.

She's a little kookie like Bjork Tex, I'm not suprised she appealled to you.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2003 01:44 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Re: Re: Tori Amos

quote:
Originally posted by Catch 22
Nice to know that you liked her so much that you are now going to STEAL her hard work.

Don't be a cheap loser, go hand over some green at the record store....

Make me tubbystick out tongue

Old Post Apr 25th, 2003 02:24 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Catch 22
Disinterested

I'd rather be tubby than cheap any day.

Catch 22!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2003 04:38 PM
Catch 22 is currently offline Click here to Send Catch 22 a Private Message Find more posts by Catch 22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

touchè

Old Post Apr 25th, 2003 05:04 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Game, set and match.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2003 05:09 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

*Jenny from the block theme music*

Dont be fooled by the rocks RC's got, he still tubby from the blockstick out tongue

Old Post Apr 25th, 2003 05:22 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

tori amos is good

Old Post Apr 25th, 2003 07:54 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Catch 22
Disinterested

quote:
Originally posted by Tex
*Jenny from the block theme music*

Dont be fooled by the rocks RC's got, he still tubby from the blockstick out tongue
Yep, that'll be me and you're still cheap...

And last time I checked there ain't know law against being fat, but I hear that music piracy is illegal.....

Catch 22!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2003 08:53 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Listening to Pink should be illegal too.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2003 11:26 PM
Catch 22
Disinterested

Ah, but it isn't....

Besides I'm listening to Kelly Rowland, Liberty X and Nelly right now, though not all at the same time...

Catch 22!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2003 12:07 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Tori Amos is an all-right artist and performer. smile

Old Post Apr 26th, 2003 12:44 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah I remember in a show called Punked they purposely mistaked her name for Tori Spelling and she didn't get mad like the other celebrities they were doing that too.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2003 12:51 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Catch, don't tell people you're listening to Liberty X.......you're a grown man for gods sake! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 26th, 2003 05:31 PM
Tex
Yumsz

grown=old

Old Post Apr 26th, 2003 06:11 PM
Catch 22
Disinterested

Mech, sorry, I like em, and as one reporter asked Peter Waterman recently.

'Why is that Liberty-X are selling out tour dates for the next 18 months, have single and album sales to die for and Hear Say have split up....

*For the benefit of all the non UK residents. Liberty-X formed from the 5 losers from the first british 'Pop Stars' show and Hear Say were the 5 winners.

Sales by Liberty-X have totally eclipsed Hear Say, who split up after a year.

Catch 22!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2003 07:53 PM
Catch 22
Disinterested

quote:
Originally posted by Tex
grown=old
Nah, gorwn = VERY old.... wink

Can you tell I'm not caring. stick out tongue

Catch 22!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2003 07:54 PM