KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Music for the Masses

Music for the Masses
Started by: GordonSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Music for the Masses

So this is a thread dedicated to the types of music we all listen to in the car or at home. I personally like to play music by Lindsey Buckingham and Queen. I also like newer brands of music and consider myself a huge fan of Dave Grohl and Depeche Mode. So what types of music do you like to listen to?................................... cool

Old Post May 9th, 2003 09:07 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

everything except country&western I think

Old Post May 9th, 2003 09:07 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Catch 22
Disinterested

Re: Music for the Masses

quote:
Originally posted by GordonSkywalker
I also like newer brands of music and consider myself a huge fan of Dave Grohl and Depeche Mode.
Depeche Mode, new??? confused

Catch 22!

Old Post May 9th, 2003 09:19 PM
Catch 22 is currently offline Click here to Send Catch 22 a Private Message Find more posts by Catch 22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I got into Dave Grohl back when he was drumming for Nirvana and have followed his career with his own band The Foo Fighters as well as his recent collaboration with Queens of the Stone Age. He is a very gifted songwriter and musician.

Old Post May 9th, 2003 11:21 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I'm currently in a musical slump.
Most of my fav musicians are in the process of creating new music, time to play the waiting gameroll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 9th, 2003 11:39 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
narcil

i listen to quite the variety of music...
currently am listening to the soundtrack of amélie. *lol*
when i'm working i like to listen to baroque music.
when i'm in the car...the radio...so that would be mostly contemporary band stuff. i seem to hear a lot of avril lavigne, our lady peace, great big sea, pink, R.H. chili peppers, etc.

'Slay Evil Immediately'

-the Shinsengumi

Old Post May 10th, 2003 12:03 AM
narcil is currently offline Click here to Send narcil a Private Message Find more posts by narcil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I like Avril Lavigne and have several posters of her on my wall at home.

Old Post May 10th, 2003 12:06 AM
Tex
Yumsz

I hate Avril Lapuke!stick out tongue

Old Post May 10th, 2003 12:12 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

She happens to be a cool singer/songwriter Tex!

Old Post May 10th, 2003 12:20 AM
Tex
Yumsz

Anyone can write the crappy lyrics she writes!

Songwriter? HAroll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 10th, 2003 12:22 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Tex this is just like when someone dares to insult Bjork. I like Bjork as well as Avril. I find both are very talented and gifted.

Old Post May 10th, 2003 12:24 AM
Tex
Yumsz

Insult Björk, feel the wrathevil face

Dont you ever mention my Björk in the same sentence with Avril LaPuke again! There will be severe repercussions!evil face
laughing out loud

Old Post May 10th, 2003 12:30 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Who is insulting Bjork? I said she was gifted and talented. I have liked her since I first saw her back in 1992! She is a princess as far as I am concerned!

Old Post May 10th, 2003 12:32 AM
Tex
Yumsz

Princess????
Outrageous!!!!mad

Björk is the Queen!!!!

Your going to send me into a furious rage!!!!mad

laughing out loud

Old Post May 10th, 2003 12:34 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Oh for the love of......I was trying to demonstrate I love Bjork!

Old Post May 10th, 2003 12:42 AM
Tex
Yumsz

You either love Björk or you dont!

There's no 'trying'!

I say good day to you Sir!mad
*turns back on GS*

laughing out loud

Old Post May 10th, 2003 12:46 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

This is impossible. Talking to you is just impossible. And if you noticed I said I was trying to demonstrate to YOU my affection for her and not however you took it.

Old Post May 10th, 2003 12:54 AM
Tex
Yumsz

Your sound like a total stocker GS! You best stay far away from my Björkstick out tongue

Old Post May 10th, 2003 12:57 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Forget it. I don't know why I try...I honestly don't.

Old Post May 10th, 2003 12:58 AM
Tex
Yumsz

As in Zwan Honestly?

Old Post May 10th, 2003 01:01 AM