KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » White Woman tries to get arrested

White Woman tries to get arrested
Started by: Q99

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Q99

White Woman tries to get arrested

A White Woman in LA tries to get arrested for doing the type of thing black people get arrested for all the time. She wasn't.

She starts out small, trespassing and such, but pretends to sell drugs, and even assaults a police officer- which all got ignored.

And note, this is the LAPD- after the reforms post Rodney King, they are not the worst police force around.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 12:39 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

There were are NO reforms when it comes to the LAPD.

There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.
When the man comes around.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 12:40 AM
psmith81992 is currently offline Click here to Send psmith81992 a Private Message Find more posts by psmith81992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Female privileges at its best and she doesn't even look white to me, she like Hispanic mix or something.

This experiment would of worked better with a man.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 12:47 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

You can maybe call female privilege on the assault and such, but the drugs?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 02:05 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

A brown girl walks up to cops smiling asking them if they want to buy anti depressants... because that's a likely scenerio the same thing as the real one.

Hugging a couple cops and walking around asking cops if they want to buy medication isn't the same as attacking a cop and getting caught selling actual drugs.

They gave her leeway because what she's doing is complete minor shit. The "drugs" thing was straight up a warning because of how stupid that was.

Maybe if she was doing the rest in front of cops, but all this seems like is female privilege as opposed to white. Especially considering you'd need to ask her if she's white and you still probably wouldn't believe her. As far as I know the only brown privilege is going to jail unhurt if you're lucky.

Although it's not exactly arrest worthy stuff anyway but a white man probably would have been swarmed for the hugs. The naked cartwheels would have been a different story in front of a cop though.

Last edited by One Big Mob on Jun 30th, 2015 at 06:22 AM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 06:20 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah, I am betting one of the main reasons she didn't get arrested was because the cops were probably thinking...
(please log in to view the image)
..when they spotted the camera.

That and Jesse is cute...not hot, but cute.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 04:26 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah yes she is an American comedian. "Comedian" should probably be put in quotes though.

Also far be it for me, a non comedian, to tell comedians how to do their jobs..but if one is attempting to prove white privilege is a thing..maybe do it with someone who looks white? I don't see a white woman, I see a potentially racially mixed woman.

Last edited by Surtur on Jun 30th, 2015 at 04:50 PM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 04:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: White Woman tries to get arrested

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Q99
A White Woman in LA tries to get arrested for doing the type of thing black people get arrested for all the time. She wasn't.

She starts out small, trespassing and such, but pretends to sell drugs, and even assaults a police officer- which all got ignored.

And note, this is the LAPD- after the reforms post Rodney King, they are not the worst police force around.

This amused me.

I wish I had white-woman privilege. sad

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 05:02 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Way better video.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 05:19 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Ok Timmy You need to stop distracting us from the real issues. Like seeing cute girls try to be funny.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 05:26 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

My cat once tried to sell drugs to an undercover cop and nothing happened. It's that Pussy Privilege.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 05:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

It's so unfurr.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 06:39 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

Way better video.

Funny actually, considering people have been posting blanketed "female privilege" and then here's a black woman getting arrested for taking down racism.

edit: Seems like it was only Vansonbee, but he's a dickless (I know, redundant) MGTOW guy, so it's to be expected.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jun 30th, 2015 at 10:08 PM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 10:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

I think the gun rights experiment with the white vs Black guy was a far better show of discrimination

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 10:06 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Funny actually, considering people have been posting blanketed "female privilege" and then here's a black woman getting arrested for taking down racism.

edit: Seems like it was only Vansonbee, but he's a dickless (I know, redundant) MGTOW guy, so it's to be expected.

What she did was pretty cool, and a strong faith in Jesus.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 10:55 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

She could of endanger herself by climbing and falling off the pole. Police were there to take her in for her own safety.

Here a little read to calm you down, its a little white girl getting her beat and its not even charge as racism.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster...-assault-895612

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 11:08 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Take her in for her own safety after she came down? LoLz.

"The attacker is facing a felony..." <--- Yeah, it's clear the police didn't take the assault seriously. Just stop talking, k.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jun 30th, 2015 at 11:18 PM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 11:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Guys, I just had to go scorched earth in the CBvF with temp bans and deleting posts. So whatever issues are happening in this thread I would appreciate if they stopped.

If it's just playful banter, please let people know.

If it continues, then I will blame DDM alone and deal with him harshly. thumb up

Seriously, let's be civil and not irk the raptor today.

(please log in to view the image)

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 11:34 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Was it a semi hot/cute black babe?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 12:07 AM
riv6672

Cute girls/good looking guys can get away with murder. No pun intended.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 04:40 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote