KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Black Crime vs Illegal Immigrate Crime

Black Crime vs Illegal Immigrate Crime
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Black Crime vs Illegal Immigrate Crime

Why do illegal immigrants get a get out of jail free card, but blacks go to jail for petty things? And they get the three strike your out rule. Illegals get unlimited chances now.

Seems unfair.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 11:47 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Its like the old joke about the democrat going to hell. Yesterday the Blacks voted. Now its the Hispanics turn.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 12:30 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Personally, I blame Flyattractor.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 02:09 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know what..that is actually true. A black man who gets picked up who has been arrested 5 times in the past would never just be released from prison like that all willy nilly. But an illegal whose been deported 5 tmes? No harm no foul, enjoy your stay in San Fran you law abiding citizen and try not to kill anyone..oops!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 11:31 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Black Crime vs Illegal Immigrate Crime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Why do illegal immigrants get a get out of jail free card, but blacks go to jail for petty things? And they get the three strike your out rule. Illegals get unlimited chances now.

Seems unfair.

Well the issue with black people and the law, especially black males is due in racism. Which has been discussed plenty of times in here in various threads whenever a black man is shot by the police for being black and you're often one of the people arguing against the systematic racism existing.

Your point on illegals and "get out of jail free" is misleading.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 04:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not really, there are countless stories of illegals getting out of jail 5-10 times.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 04:28 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Because if we sent every illegal immigrant from Mexico (because no one cares about light-skinned illegals) to prison solely for the crime of not having papers we'd have to build and build and build new prisons and then people like you who want these people in ass-rape prisons solely because they're undocumented would cry "N.I.M.B.Y!".

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 26th, 2015 at 04:40 PM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 04:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Robtard
Because if we sent every illegal immigrant from Mexico (because no one cares about light-skinned illegals) to prison solely for the crime of not having papers we'd have to build and build and build new prisons and then people like you who want these people in ass-rape prisons solely because they're undocumented would cry "N.I.M.B.Y!".

Or we could I dunno...SEND THEM BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM AND KEEP THEM OUT so then we wouldn't need all them prisons.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 05:04 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

You can't keep them out though.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 05:04 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Or we could I dunno...SEND THEM BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM AND KEEP THEM OUT so then we wouldn't need all them prisons.

How do you suppose 'we' keep them out?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 05:20 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Send Darth Maul.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 05:22 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Palpatine is a politician, he'd keep the undocumented immigrants and exploit them for the low labor cost they provide while denouncing them as "criminals" and a "economic burden" to his voting base.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 05:25 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Palpatine legalised slavery.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 05:30 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

How do you suppose 'we' keep them out?

Actually let the Border Patrol do their jobs would be a nice start. But then you are one of those "Since we can't keep 100% out so then we shouldn't even try" People. Or we could put the NATIONAL GUARD down there. Lots of ways to stop a mass majority of them.

But then the Democrats wouldn't have Mexican pool boys to play with so then we shouldn't do it.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 05:37 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Actually let the Border Patrol do their jobs would be a nice start. But then you are one of those "Since we can't keep 100% out so then we shouldn't even try" People. Or we could put the NATIONAL GUARD down there. Lots of ways to stop a mass majority of them.

But then the Democrats wouldn't have Mexican pool boys to play with so then we shouldn't do it.

The Border Patrol does do its job, people still get in as it is a very long border, both the Southern and even more so the Northern one (but as noted, that one doesn't matter too much to you people).

So you don't actually have an answer and are just ranting again. Alright. Carry on.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 06:03 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are not making an argument as usual, just making nonsense.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 06:13 PM
Flyattractor

The Border Patrol does do its job, people still get in as it is a very long border, both the Southern and even more so the Northern one (but as noted, that one doesn't matter too much to you people).

So you don't actually have an answer and are just ranting again. Alright. Carry on.

The Border Patrol is instructed by the DOJ and The White House to NOT do their job. Can't keep out those Unregistered Democrat Voters.

And its the interwebs. Its the ranting that makes this place FUN!
eek!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 06:13 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
You are not making an argument as usual, just making nonsense.

IOW: You don't have a counter because I'm speaking the truth and wish to dodge thumb up

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 06:21 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

You made no point.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 06:23 PM
Flyattractor

But he does make plenty of Poots!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 06:34 PM