KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Pakistan & Kiddie diddling

Pakistan & Kiddie diddling
Started by: Henry_Pym

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Pakistan & Kiddie diddling

Pakistan has voted against banning child marriages on the ground it is "anti-Islamic" and "blasphemous"

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/01...947?hvid=1Lr0zK

Wtf

Old Post Jan 18th, 2016 03:57 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

So it was a proposal to change the age of marriage from 16 to 18

In context in most US states it's 16 and in massachusets it's 12 for females and 14 for males.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2016 04:06 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Please go hit on a 12 yo in Mass, I dare you lol

Also Age of Consent in Ma is 16 BUT its a romeo juliet law.

In the article there is an appeal to lower the age of consent to 9...

Last edited by Henry_Pym on Jan 18th, 2016 at 04:43 AM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2016 04:33 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The problem with age of consent laws is some girls these days look way way older then they actually are and they actively lie about their age.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2016 04:17 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
The problem with age of consent laws is some girls these days look way way older then they actually are and they actively lie about their age.

I'm not sure how that's a problem with age of consent laws...sounds like a problem with the girls or with the guys who are picking them up.

Age of consent laws are built not on how people look but on presumptions about their emotional and psychological maturity.

Completely arbitrary lines though. I mean, when you turn 18 do you magically become qualified to take care of yourself in ways you weren't the day before?

I wish there was an alternative to rigid AoC laws, one that took into account the nuances of each particular case.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2016 05:55 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

imo at the very least the ages should be the same for both genders.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 18th, 2016 06:00 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Biologically women mature faster than men, but that is purely biological not socially.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2016 07:32 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm not sure how that's a problem with age of consent laws...sounds like a problem with the girls or with the guys who are picking them up.

Age of consent laws are built not on how people look but on presumptions about their emotional and psychological maturity.

Completely arbitrary lines though. I mean, when you turn 18 do you magically become qualified to take care of yourself in ways you weren't the day before?

I wish there was an alternative to rigid AoC laws, one that took into account the nuances of each particular case.

But it is a problem because sometimes in statutory rape cases the fact the girl lied about her age doesn't always matter. So sometimes they expect teens to basically either have the uncanny ability to automatically know a persons true age or to always be sure to ask a girl for ID.

Now add in the fact most people arrested for statutory rape are men and when women are arrested for it they don't always get the same sentences.

Last edited by Surtur on Jan 18th, 2016 at 11:42 PM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2016 11:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by Surtur
But it is a problem because sometimes in statutory rape cases the fact the girl lied about her age doesn't always matter. So sometimes they expect teens to basically either have the uncanny ability to automatically know a persons true age or to always be sure to ask a girl for ID.

Yeah those cases are really muddy.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2016 11:43 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Wow. When did they let Women get so high above Cattle? Pakistan just aint what it used to be.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2016 11:43 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote