KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Muslim knifeman shouting 'Allahu Akbar' stabs two Belgian policewomen

Muslim knifeman shouting 'Allahu Akbar' stabs two Belgian policewomen
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Muslim knifeman shouting 'Allahu Akbar' stabs two Belgian policewomen

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-Arabic.html

Muslim knifeman shouting 'Allahu Akbar' stabs two Belgian policewomen in street rampage before being shot dead by cops as prime minister warns it is likely to be terrorism

quote:
A machete-wielding attacker who shouted 'Allahu Akbar' before injuring two policewomen has died after being shot by a third officer.

The man, who was armed with the knife, stabbed the two officers outside the police station in the Belgian city of Charleroi - 38 miles south of the capital Brussels.

They were injured during the attack and one of the female officers suffered significant 'wounds to the face', according to reports.

Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel today condemned the attack and said that it appeared to be a terrorist incident.

He told broadcaster RTL: 'Initial indications very clearly point towards terrorism.'

An investigating source said: 'She (one of the female officers) was rushed to hospital and is in a particularly bad way.

'A third officer shot the attacker, and he in turn was rushed to hospital with serious injuries.'

The incident follows a string of terrorists attacks in Belgium and nearby France by Islamic State operatives using a range of weapons.

Charleroi has often been associated with extremist gangs, especially as a place where weapons are kept.

The ISIS unit which attacked Paris last November, killing 130 people in one night, is said to have picked up its AK47 and explosives in the city before heading for the French capital.

Belgium has a large Muslim minority and was the scene of an attack in March by a group swearing allegiance to ISIS.

The Belgian district of Molenbeek was also the home of several of the Paris attackers.

Last edited by Stigma on Aug 7th, 2016 at 08:30 AM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2016 08:26 AM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Cool right. Hope lucien finds a way to blame this on white racism.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2016 11:18 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

White people just by their sheer existence just radiate these waves that cause minorities to fail in life. When will we learn to be more sensitive and realize this is all 100% our fault?

I mean the police women probably did something horrible like..not being covered head to toe in clothing. I mean that shit is stab worthy. But then again..what ISN'T stab worthy with these people? I'm guessing at times you've had a radical Muslim wishing another radical Muslim a happy birthday and in confusion he gives the guy some birthday stabs because they just get so overexcited about being radical Muslims.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2016 02:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

They are hungry for 72 virgins waiting in hell.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Aug 7th, 2016 03:29 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

i'm not even white and i feel sorry for white people.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2016 01:14 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I am white and I don't feel sorry for them.

HAW! Bastards.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2016 01:36 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raisen
i'm not even white and i feel sorry for white people.

It's taboo for anyone who isn't a minority to complain about anything. Whites complain about racism? Oh shut the f*ck up whitey you weren't oppressed enough, you weren't enslaved enough.

White people upset over affirmative action? Shut up whitey, you weren't oppressed, you were racist and thus the only way to fight this is with racism. This is why anyone who supports affirmative action should support the death penalty. After all, we are fighting fire with fire.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2016 01:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Withsensibility
Restricted

Account Restricted

Isnt Belgium like, really racist against muslims though? I thought they would deserve some payback for being intolerant of Islam.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2016 02:59 PM
Withsensibility is currently offline Click here to Send Withsensibility a Private Message Find more posts by Withsensibility Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Withsensibility
Isnt Belgium like, really racist against muslims though? I thought they would deserve some payback for being intolerant of Islam.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 8th, 2016 03:39 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Withsensibility

But no you could say the intolerance of Islam from Belgium stems from the intolerance certain Muslims show to..anything that isn't Islam.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2016 03:42 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

A Japanese man recently stabbed to death at least 19 people and injured many more, but he wasn't yelling "Admiral Ackbar" and his victims were mostly disabled Japanese people, so it's not important enough to twist into someone's personal rage

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 8th, 2016 06:37 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/354875-i...aradox-welfare/

Islamic (Welfare) State: ‘Belgium taxpayers paid for terrorist attack’

quote:
We discovered that most of the Syrian fighters returning to Belgium get allowances after proving that they are not able to get work. This is a general phenomenon, Gerolf Annemans, Vlaams Belang Party, told RT.

Belgian investigators revealed at least five of the suspects behind the terror attacks on Paris and Brussels were receiving welfare benefits prior to the atrocities.

RT: How is it possible that people, who later turned out to be terrorists, were receiving welfare benefits?

Gerolf Annemans: People must know that Belgium is one of the most Islamised countries of Western Europe. My party especially concentrates on Jihadi fighters coming back from Syria and what they are still receiving after they’ve gone to Syria. Some of them received health care; we repaired their legs, etc. We discovered also that most of these Syrian fighters get allowances after proving that they are not able to get work. So this is a general phenomenon.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2016 07:20 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I'll give the writer credit for cleverness, "Islamised" sounds a lot like "sodomized".

Old Post Aug 8th, 2016 07:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

HALAL SNACKBAR!!!

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2016 07:47 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

thumb up

Old Post Aug 8th, 2016 07:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
A Japanese man recently stabbed to death at least 19 people and injured many more, but he wasn't yelling "Admiral Ackbar" and his victims were mostly disabled Japanese people, so it's not important enough to twist into someone's personal rage

Yep, let's pretend this isn't one of many attacks by Islamists as of late. Let's pretend the numerous terrorist attacks by these people are just people twisting it into their personal rage.

If you want to discuss it why not make a topic about it?

Last edited by Surtur on Aug 8th, 2016 at 10:54 PM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2016 10:50 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

There are lots of stabbings per day, let alone year(I mean a LOT), so why does this one get your goat?

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 8th, 2016 at 11:08 PM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2016 11:03 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

There are lots of stabbings per year(I mean a LOT), so why does this one get your goat?

So do we not talk about any of them since there are a lot? You say why this one, because it's a story I heard about.

Last edited by Surtur on Aug 8th, 2016 at 11:09 PM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2016 11:06 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Talk about whatever you like, but why do you only care when it's a Muhammad Al Brownperson who's acting like a piece of shit?

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 8th, 2016 at 11:12 PM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2016 11:10 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Talk about whatever you like, but why do you only care when it's a Muhammad Al Brownperson who's acting like a piece if shit?

Who said I only care about that? I just comment on the stories I see. I don't see what is wrong with that. If you had a story you wanted to discuss you could of posted it, but you are questioning me about a story I hadn't really heard about.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2016 11:13 PM