KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Gender Wage Gap?

The Gender Wage Gap?
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

The Gender Wage Gap?

Does it exist or is it just another example of the Leftist Progressive Lie Machine at work?

Guess which one I say it is....

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 08:58 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Men do more work than women

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 09:01 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

But women have to put up with men?!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 09:03 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

How would you feel if you and your wife worked at the same job and your wife got paid more than you

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 10:04 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
How would you feel if you and your wife worked at the same job and your wife got paid more than you

Did you get married in the last few years?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 10:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is not something difficult to get. Men earn more than women due to career choices, etc. There is no wage gap, there is an earnings gap, and it is explained.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 10:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Hillary didn't pay the women on her Election team as much as she did the men so I guess why should anybody else do the same.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 11:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hilary might not have paid those women with dollars and cents, but she did pay them with experience: she showed them how to fail at politics and be defeated by a reality tv star.

Such life lessons cannot be learned in university. Though I am trying to rectify that by coming out with some pretty heavy hitting coloring books for our next generation of brave warriors.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 11:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Originally posted by Robtard
Did you get married in the last few years?
I wish.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 12:11 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Surtur
Such life lessons cannot be learned in university. Though I am trying to rectify that by coming out with some pretty heavy hitting coloring books for our next generation of brave warriors.

You gotta get the adult diapers first man.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 12:27 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
You gotta get the adult diapers first man.

We're calling them "freedom diapers" because if you wear them you will be free to protest/color for as long as you want without having to worry about leaving to use the bathroom.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 04:17 PM
Flyattractor

They will need them if people on the Right ever rise up and stop taking their shit. Although it would be fun to shove their faces in their full diapers.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 04:20 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

The right is too busy looking up 'SJW protest omg' on YouTube and getting e-worked up over it to be of any real use.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 05:28 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
The right is too busy looking up 'SJW protest omg' on YouTube and getting e-worked up over it to be of any real use.

Calm down, sip some chamomile tea or something.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 05:33 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock

I assume people would feel bad. Kinda like how I feel when I see people continually confuse wages with earnings.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 05:37 PM
Flyattractor

This is why Leftists think only the Elite should have money. Keep the Little People from having to deal with an evil they can't handle.

What with them being delicate little SJW Snowflakes.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 05:39 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Surtur
Calm down, sip some chamomile tea or something.
Did that hit close to home?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 05:50 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Grimey prefers South Califuny Poop-cific Ocean Brown in his tea.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 05:52 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Grimey prefers South Califuny Poop-cific Ocean Brown in his tea.

I find him entertaining. His responses give an insight into his psyche. For instance, I toss out a "calm down bro" and he comes back with a "did that hit close to home?".

Now I was mocking him(and others like him) for their use of the very same tactic, but it leads me to wonder if this is his way of telling me that whenever he or others like him attempt a "calm down bro" type response, a comment has hit "close to home" with them.

Fascinating.

Last edited by Surtur on Mar 7th, 2017 at 05:59 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 05:56 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Could you point out what in my post made you think I was upset? Or was it only your need of retaliating when you felt identified with my description?

On the other hand, I csn point out when and why you need to calm down. 'Hindsight into his psyche' lol.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 06:01 PM