KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » SJW College Apologizes for Role in Slavery.

SJW College Apologizes for Role in Slavery.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

SJW College Apologizes for Role in Slavery.

...Cause ya know...SJW's are apparently Klingons...

Georgetown...COLLEGE OF SLAVE MASTERS!

..Cause they are STILL responsible for things done by other people over 130 years ago...

Old Post Apr 20th, 2017 06:09 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did any blacks apologize? Cuz we had black slave owners too.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2017 12:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

No Arabs came to apologized for being the first in history and currently slave owners?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2017 05:11 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seriously though how is this not pure cuck behavior?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2017 05:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

It is so much Cuck it would BLOW YOUR MIND if they let you see it all at once.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2017 06:49 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I almost feel bad for these people, because carrying around this white guilt can't be healthy.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2017 07:40 PM
Flyattractor

I kind enjoy watching themselves suffer like that.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2017 07:41 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Lol, look at all those people coming together in mutual respect and understanding. sick

Old Post Apr 21st, 2017 08:26 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Lol, look at all those people coming together in mutual respect and understanding. sick

There is a lack of understanding actually, as they are saying sorry for shit that happened 150 years ago and don't seem to understand those actions have zero to do with them.

It's white guilt, it's a bunch of cucks.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2017 10:17 AM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

laughing out loud

It actually had a lot to do with everyone involved, and not because they were white. eek!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2017 10:35 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Beniboybling
laughing out loud

It actually had a lot to do with everyone involved, and not because they were white. eek!

Well shit, now I'm spooked. There is a group of immortal beings somewhere in the world right now then.

I'd love to get some first hand insight into the Civil War from these folk, imagine all they've seen in their immortal existence? Or do you think this isn't true immortality and maybe they just age a lot slower than normal people?

Last edited by Surtur on Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:41 AM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2017 10:36 AM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

No need to panic Surt, immortal people don't exist. sad

Old Post Apr 21st, 2017 11:23 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I understand, they just age a lot slower than us, but still will one day die.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2017 12:54 PM
Flyattractor

So I would like to hear how Benji would explain the left's concept of the Klingon Style of Honor where Present Generations are somehow responsible for the actions of those of past generations?

People may not be Immortal, but apparently GUILT is.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2017 06:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can almost guarantee if, god forbid, Beni was an American, he'd be apologizing. Probably while shining the shoes of some black people(you see they used to have black shoe shine boys, it's more than slavery we need to apologize for).

He'd probably even agree to participate in a mock lynching where he is lynched.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2017 11:01 AM
Flyattractor

Nah. He would enjoy that too much.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2017 08:00 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

You know I've watched a lot of videos from Crowder, Milo (back before he became a pedophile), James Allsup, Bearing, and Rebel Media and to this day I've actually never encountered a feminist or SJW in my life. For all of their supposed bitching about Social Justice and feminist propaganda, it seldom if ever makes a news or is any piece of legislation hinting at some massive takeover or paradigmatic shift in the country.

I've been seeing it now as largely an internet problem where emasculated men complain about social change around them. I guess I would debate an SJW if I found one or try to understand their point of view, but this idea that its a cancerous growth on American culture or some prevalent worldview among the left isn't based on anything real I've seen. I am concerned about concepts such as Safe spaces/Hate speech, but the 1st amendment has seen some touch challenges in the past..so. Yeah, the more I hear Right wing blowhards talk about it the more nebulous it seems to me and less I take the speaker seriously.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2017 08:17 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carthage
You know I've watched a lot of videos from Crowder, Milo (back before he became a pedophile), James Allsup, Bearing, and Rebel Media and to this day I've actually never encountered a feminist or SJW in my life. For all of their supposed bitching about Social Justice and feminist propaganda, it seldom if ever makes a news or is any piece of legislation hinting at some massive takeover or paradigmatic shift in the country.

I've been seeing it now as largely an internet problem where emasculated men complain about social change around them. I guess I would debate an SJW if I found one or try to understand their point of view, but this idea that its a cancerous growth on American culture or some prevalent worldview among the left isn't based on anything real I've seen. I am concerned about concepts such as Safe spaces/Hate speech, but the 1st amendment has seen some touch challenges in the past..so. Yeah, the more I hear Right wing blowhards talk about it the more nebulous it seems to me and less I take the speaker seriously.

Just because you haven't encountered one doesn't mean they are out there. I mean, to say it's an "internet problem" is asinine. It's SJW's that are out there protesting conservative speakers they disagree with, just to give one example. Go to a Milo event. Hell, go to a Christina Hoff Summers event. Go to an Ann Coulter event. Oh wait, one at Berkeley got canceled because of extreme SJW fascists like Antifa, so I hope you don't live in that area. Though the silver lining is Ann is claiming she is going to pay to have her own event in the area.

You wanna meet one? Go to where they congregate, but let's not do this whole "it's just an internet problem" okay? Unless you feel the internet did this:

New York to eliminate literacy test for teachers in order to be more diverse

Or this:

Elite K-8 school teaches white students they are born racist

In fact, I'd argue it was SJW shit that has made people feel it is acceptable to do stuff like...turn a 3-4 yr. old into a transgender and have this be okay and the parents haven't been arrested for child abuse. I could post the video of the transgender pre-schooler if you really want me to.

Last edited by Surtur on Apr 22nd, 2017 at 10:03 PM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2017 09:52 PM
Flyattractor

He never encounters it because he never leaves his "Safe Place" except for when he gets on the Interwebs....which is why Leftists insist on instituting "NET EQUALITY!!"

aka Naziing up da net.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2017 10:03 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I will just post some vids anyway:

Oh and:

Damn those emasculated internet men that made this happen.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2017 10:08 PM