KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Can other oppressed minorities use the N word/racial terms?

Can other oppressed minorities use the N word/racial terms?
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Legitimately curious as a non-Caucasoid myself seeing as its a term of endearment for Blacks to other blacks. If a Mexican, Hindu, or any non negro person uses it- are we oppressing them or practicing some undue form of cultural appropriation? As ancestors of said marginalized communities were oppressed on a much greater scale than enslavement, does it give people of non-White or non black ancestry the OK to use theword?

Thoughts?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Last edited by carthage on Jun 30th, 2017 at 11:28 PM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2017 11:24 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

As a Black man from the islands that knows and respect his culture, hates that word. Not because of the so called power it has over me, but because am simply too proud to affliate myself with such a useless word. So I don't care who uses it.

No one race has the power to tell you what words to use, and if anyone tell you otherwise, just tell them to go **** themsleves. Unless they approaches you with the proper respect.

Any Black man that tells you they've taken the N word back, are full of shit. Ice Cube, Jay Z for instance. If you pay attention, it's always the uneducated that says that.

One last, every damn race since the beginning of time have been slaves, Blacks need to shut the **** up and move on. If X and King had lived to see what Blacks have turned too in this day and age, they would have committed suicide. For the Black race, is the only race that haven't progress in the last 40 yrs.

Also, before some white knight comes on here and say you can't say that need to know one thing from me. Who appointed you to speak on anyone's behalf, and **** you!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2017 11:38 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Talon Fang
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would assume the answer would be yes. I have seen it done, it just seems you have to spell it in a more "Colorful' way and that seems acceptable on this forum.

I have seen the "F' word as used in the negative for the homosexual insult used that way here so that should make it ok for the"N" word.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2017 12:22 AM
Talon Fang is currently offline Click here to Send Talon Fang a Private Message Find more posts by Talon Fang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Re: Can other oppressed minorities use the N word/racial terms?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage

Its okay until someone gets a bug up their ass and decides its not, most likely someone who was okay with it until that point, probably because you pissed them off somehow.
Best not to give anyone that type of leverage in a disagreement.

Not even going to get into your use of the term 'oppressed minority', as anyone in the US is free to be whatever they choose to make of themselves.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2017 01:54 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by SquallX
Any Black man that tells you they've taken the N word back, are full of shit. Ice Cube, Jay Z for instance. If you pay attention, it's always the uneducated that says that.

Ice Cube has a degree smile

Jay Z with no formal education has enough business-sense to amass a fortune of over 800million smile

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2017 06:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Re: Can other oppressed minorities use the N word/racial terms?

Originally posted by carthage

Sure you can do whatever you want.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2017 06:50 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Robtard
Ice Cube has a degree smile

Jay Z with no formal education has enough business-sense to amass a fortune of over 800million smile
But they be black so...

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2017 07:59 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2017 08:08 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, another batshit crazy feminist. Too funny.

This chick was dipped into a vat of crazy the very moment she was born.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2017 08:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

I wonder if half of these people even believe the insane drivel they vomit forth onto the Internet or are they merely doing it for clicks, shares and ultimately ad revenue.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2017 05:16 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

I wonder if moreover it wasn't DMB who wrote it himself. no

Old Post Jul 4th, 2017 07:29 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

The idea that any word is off-limits is stupid.

N*gger, c*nt, bla bla bla.

It's stupid to empower words so much.

Obviously, if you don't want to get fired, watch your mouth at work. And if you like your friends and they don't like those words, watch your mouth. But other than that, why oh why do people empower words so much? Stop being so sensitive.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2017 07:59 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kjam
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you're black and disapprove of the word N*gga because you believe the "legacy of slavery" is so toxic that it must be erased from public consciousness, it would behoove you to remember that the most prominent legacy of slavery is the very presence of millions of African-descended people (that would be you) in america to begin with. Therefore, all African-Americans who truly want to erase the legacy of slavery should immediately self-deport to Sub-Saharan Africa. Any takers? No? Didn't think so.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2017 08:05 AM
Kjam is currently offline Click here to Send Kjam a Private Message Find more posts by Kjam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Beniboybling
I wonder if moreover it wasn't DMB who wrote it himself. no

Lol yeah, you go ahead and keep telling yourself that champ thumb up

Old Post Jul 4th, 2017 12:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Woopsie, I triggered little Surt squirt.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2017 02:27 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I wonder if half of these people even believe the insane drivel they vomit forth onto the Internet or are they merely doing it for clicks, shares and ultimately ad revenue.

They'll say anything to get clicks.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Jul 4th, 2017 at 02:56 PM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2017 02:51 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol, another batshit crazy feminist. Too funny.

This chick was dipped into a vat of crazy the very moment she was born.

Looks like that magazine might be a hoax:

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpres...robably-a-hoax/

quote:
Let me explain my theory more carefully. There was a Medusa. It was a radical feminist magazine, of the type many would wish to satirize. It had a FB page. In 2012 the wind went out of its sails. In 2013, on April 1, someone with the FB password put up a post linking to the this new site, which is a satire site, in an act of magazinal identity theft.

Note the sly comment about rebranding, and the lack of any further link to Syracuse. I think the satirical nature of the site is evident, having read a bunch of its articles.

On the side of “hoax” is also the fact that none of the authors’ names link to real people. And there’s also this comment by reader “Bortwell”:

Hi, Jerry.

It’s easy to prove that this website is fake. For example, take this article: https://medusamagazine.com/are-mili...t-suited-to-men

The author is “Hailey Altmigi”, who supposedly has a journalism degree, but whose name appears nowhere else on the Internet. Also, “migi” is the Japanese word for “right”. So her family name translates to “Alt-right”.

Definitely a fake website, although Poe’s law makes it very difficult to tell.

Finally, reader Chakravarthy commented:

This website is satire, PCC.

The site is registered in the name of one Elijah Adiasany. This is the guy who runs the website Age of shitlords. Looking further: https://www.sockt.com/php/ageofshitlords.com or here: http://whois.easycounter.com/ageofshitlords.com

Age of shitlords is a website that is dedicated to criticizing these “SJW” types.

To me, all of this has the piscine odor of a hoax, though Chakravarthy hasn’t yet told me how he/she figured out that the site was registered in the name of Elijah Adiasany (exactly the same claim appears on another site).

If the last finding proves to be true, then I come down on the side of “big hoax”. But I’m not sufficiently convinced of that that I’d bet on it now. But if it is a hoax, is it a good one? Well, since to some of us it’s indistinguishable in the main from other sites that are Control-Left, yes, it fooled me—and others. In that sense it’s a “success” in the same way that Alan Sokal’s piece, or the “conceptual penis” article of Boghossian and Lindsay, fooled journal editors. And that shows something: that you can make up really outrageous and extreme stuff, and yet it’s indistiguishable from extreme true stuff from the Regressive Left. That says something about the Regressive Left. But we knew that already.

But if it’s a good hoax, it’s not good satire for two reasons: most of the pieces aren’t in the least amusing, and good satire is not only amusing but detectable as satire. So I’ll say to the readers that while I may well have wasted my time criticizing “Beyond pro-choice: The solution to white supremacy is white abortion”, I await further information before I’m fully embarrassed.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2017 02:58 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

Originally posted by dadudemon
The idea that any word is off-limits is stupid.

N*gger, c*nt, bla bla bla.

It's stupid to empower words so much.

Obviously, if you don't want to get fired, watch your mouth at work. And if you like your friends and they don't like those words, watch your mouth. But other than that, why oh why do people empower words so much? Stop being so sensitive.

This. Thin skin, butt hurt, aka bleeding jayjay, transcends race, religion and political affiliation.

Last edited by meep-meep on Jul 6th, 2017 at 04:47 AM

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 04:42 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by meep-meep
This. Thin skin, butt hurt, aka bleeding jayjay, transcends race, religion and political affiliation.

Indeed. It comes from all groups.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 05:17 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^But mostly white ppl.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 05:19 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote