KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Baltimore cop accidentally films himself planting drugs at a crime scene.

Baltimore cop accidentally films himself planting drugs at a crime scene.
Started by: Bashar Teg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Baltimore cop accidentally films himself planting drugs at a crime scene.

quote:

One officer is seen returning to the spot where the three were just standing. He picks up a can and pulls drugs from it. This is the same can it appears he placed the drugs in, seconds earlier.

The case was scheduled for trial last week. After a public defender reviewed the footage, he contacted the prosecutor in the case.

In an email, the prosecutor says: ”I’ve passed it up and we are all appalled … something is going to happen because of this revelation.”

The next day charges are dropped, but days later, the same officer is called by prosecutors to testify in another case.

“They had knowledge. They watched it and were appalled by what was on the video, and then for whatever reason made the choice to continue to call him as a witness,” said Public Defender Debbie Katz Levi.

The State’s Attorney’s Office confirms the case was dropped and a supervisor was told about this video.

Baltimore police also issued a statement:
“We take allegations like this very seriously and that’s why we launched an internal investigation into the accusations. We are fortunate to have Body Worn Cameras which provide a perspective of the events as reported.”

(please log in to view the image)

http://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/...ulated-evidence

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 12:49 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

How dare you question a policeman's decision? Don't you know they risk their lives every day?1

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 12:52 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stupidity

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 12:57 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

ugh thats annoying how the gif won't loop and kmc won't let me edit.
here's a link to an mp4 (no sound)

https://imgur.com/gallery/VnVS1

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 12:58 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

With this much hatred against cops ...I am starting to think that we should create a new term...COPCISTISM!!!!!

Plenty of it practiced here.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 05:57 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
With this much hatred against cops ...I am starting to think that we should create a new term...COPCISTISM!!!!!

How is a video of a cop filming himself police hate?

Or are you talking about self-hate? Maybe from experience?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 06:02 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Hate is a negative emotion. I am a Positive Person NOW!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 06:11 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

creating new terms isn't exactly your strong suit, is it?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 07:35 AM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Afro Cheese
creating new terms isn't exactly your strong suit, is it?

...eh...In today's PC/SJW World why expand the effort to waste Actual Creativity on the noobs.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 07:39 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I'll do anything for your attention. *sucks finger* anything

cool thumb up

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 12:18 PM
Ascendancy

Will be nice that as storage becomes cheaper there will be fewer and fewer excuses for these types of setups, in terms of how the cameras work. On duty should mean video active at all times. Sound only when arriving on scene or some such would be fine--even on duty cops shouldn't feel so tense that they can't speak freely with each other--but it's just luck that this cop messed up and accidentally included this bit.

Glad the evidence at least came to light. I wonder if the supervising/reviewing officers saw this but didn't want to be the ones to bring it forward.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 05:35 PM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

the blue shield is strong in baltimore. no disciplinary action when he first got caught on video. only after it's released to the public they begrudgingly start an investigation, while already kinda making it clear that they intent to ratf*ck and dismiss it.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 06:16 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Like he accidentally planted the drugs?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 06:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
ugh thats annoying how the gif won't loop and kmc won't let me edit.
here's a link to an mp4 (no sound)

https://imgur.com/gallery/VnVS1

Do you see the younger cop in the green hoodie? That look on his face. He's think, "Holy shit...this is wrong." His mouth is agape in shock. For me, that is somewhat telling.

Of course, I could be looking too much into the look on his face...but it seems even "greenie" was shocked.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 10:47 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

It's cops like this that make them all look bad

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 11:12 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ha he passed the Police exam easily, he was able to hurl racist abuse and stereotype black men. Typical cop!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 12:16 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I bet it was McNulty and Bunk that did it. #FreeAvonBarksdale

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 12:31 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Ha he passed the Police exam easily, he was able to hurl racist abuse and stereotype black men. Typical cop!

I don't think that is typical of all cops. What you just did was stereotyping. lol

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 04:56 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by socool8520
I don't think that is typical of all cops. What you just did was stereotyping. lol

Haven't you heard? Stereotyping is only wrong if it's done to minorities.

Personally I'm still f*cking traumatized from seeing "White Men Can't Jump" in the early 90s.

Look at the narratives: cops are racist and people are unwilling to question anything a cop does. Bullshit, of course...but they'll peddle it nonetheless.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 09:44 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote