KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mother of Islamic man who killed Jewish family says she is proud of her son

Mother of Islamic man who killed Jewish family says she is proud of her son
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mother of Islamic man who killed Jewish family says she is proud of her son

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 24th, 2017 at 08:21 PM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 08:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Jesus...

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 08:27 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

...LovesYou

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 08:29 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Unfortunately there were a few people in Israel he loved just a little bit less than me I guess.(yes I know what you meant, or rather who)

But yeah, this guy came and just murdered these people. This was for Islam. It wasn't about poverty, it wasn't about politics. It was about Islam.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 08:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

How dare you post this about the religion of peace!

May Allah punish you you American swine!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 08:33 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Wow. Some of these people are so brainwashed. It is truly sad. To think you are going to Heaven for literally murdering people for no reason other than their faith has got to take some serious brainwashing of a weak mind.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 08:40 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I would have both imprisoned for life.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 03:14 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I would have both imprisoned for life.

Why not execute them?

Also did anyone notice, the Israeli's actually gave the killer medical aid?

Does anyone think the same would have happened in a reverse situation?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 09:22 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

it's about being a better person.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 09:32 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

IMO executing murderers doesn't make one a bad person. They are still better people than the killers if they execute him.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 09:36 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Agreed, but I do think it takes a strong willed individual to render aid to someone who hates you.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 09:38 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by socool8520
Agreed, but I do think it takes a strong willed individual to render aid to someone who hates you.

Indeed, and I think we both know what would happen in the reverse situation.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 09:42 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Surtur
Why not execute them?

Also did anyone notice, the Israeli's actually gave the killer medical aid?

Does anyone think the same would have happened in a reverse situation?
Because death is no punishment, they'd die happy thinking they are gonna go to heaven or w/e and the entire point would be missing.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 01:03 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sure, but there's also bearing responsibility for any innocents they harm despite your aid..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 01:16 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

it's about being a better person.
Trying to stay alive is important to me though.
Definitely need to stop doing this, our homeless population back in the states are increasing, especially in the sanctuary cities like San Francisco. They need the aid more so in my belief.
Because death is no punishment, they'd die happy thinking they are gonna go to heaven or w/e and the entire point would be missing.
I agree with this idea, but to save the rest of us money, executing might be best once and a while?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 07:19 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And yet...is there not a way to bury them where they will not get their 72 virgins? After one of the more recent attacks in the EU there was a story about Imams refusing to give the proper burial rites to a terrorist and thus it would prevent them from going to heaven or some such shit.

I'd be in favor of doing that. At least if I'm understanding correctly what was said about the significance of what the Imams refused to do.

So if the lack of a proper burial is significant, then: execute and immediately cremate.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 10:47 AM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by vansonbee
Trying to stay alive is important to me though. Definitely need to stop doing this, our homeless population back in the states are increasing, especially in the sanctuary cities like San Francisco. They need the aid more so in my belief. I agree with this idea, but to save the rest of us money, executing might be best once and a while?

Nobody died that rendered aid.

It was the Israelis who rendered aid, not Americans.

Yes, I agree that execution on the spot would have been a good call, but I can look outside my viewpoint and recognize the strength of character it takes to render aid to someone who hates you. The dedication to your job and saving lives is admirable imo.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 04:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jul 27th, 2017 01:08 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Holy f#cking shit.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2017 02:02 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

That's sick.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2017 02:08 PM
Ursumeles is currently offline Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote