KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Robert Mueller Subpoenas the Podesta Group

Robert Mueller Subpoenas the Podesta Group
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Robert Mueller Subpoenas the Podesta Group

I bet the Podestas are shitting bricks this is starting to head their waylaughing out loud

As the Russia Turns

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 07:14 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

but i thought mueller's investigation was an insignificant "nothing-burger" which we shouldn't bother talking about. now i'm confused. sad

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 07:16 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats fine, it will all work out. Meanwhile at the Podesta Group

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 07:18 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Cool, I'm no problem with Podesta being impeached if he committed crimes. Impeach em all i say, Trump, Clinton, Podesta, Junior, Kushner, Manafort, Pence, in fact, imnectarine them as well.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 07:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

You keep using this word Impeach all the time. Like "Good well impeach Clinton."

Just because she or the Podestas are not in the office, does not mean they did not committee a crime and cannot be punished.

Also, impeaching and removing Trump are two completely different things, Clinton was impeached and served two terms. Its better not to well wish.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 07:53 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

It's a good word + I do like a good peach

What I'm saying is that I have no problem with Podesta or Clinton facing charges if they've committed crimes

Yeah, thanks, aware. And part of me expects Trump to walk free and remain in power if it all goes down and Republicans still control* the government at the time.

*Though it should be noted that with Trump getting into pillow fights with so many key Republicans, who knows what they'll do.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 08:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote