KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » This is important: please read

This is important: please read
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

This is important: please read

(please log in to view the image)

I think....yup! lol

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 12:58 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

umm...

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 02:05 AM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Ehhh... I dunno. He looks sleepy enough as it is. And he hates the character. They should have just got Anthony Ingruber to play Han, and have Harrison do a bored narration that they don't include in the director's cut.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 02:50 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Ehhh... I dunno. He looks sleepy enough as it is. And he hates the character. They should have just got Anthony Ingruber to play Han, and have Harrison do a bored narration that they don't include in the director's cut.

Getting him to narrate? Sounds good.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 02:56 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

But it has to be done Family Guy-style. It's the closest we can get again to Deckard.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 03:02 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Sounds about right.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 09:39 AM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

CGI rejuve?

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 11:29 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mindship
CGI rejuve?
CGI animate...

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 11:45 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Han Solo is so cool, he should play old Han Solo and make young Han Solo feel stupid for not being old Han Solo.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 12:03 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do love Star Wars, and Han was definitely a bad ass in episode 4. But Harrison Ford looks like a sort of walking corpse now.

To be honest, I'd rather they leave Han alone and focus on different stories. There are plenty of EU stories to draw upon.

With all that said...I do think he deserved a better death.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 02:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
I do love Star Wars, and Han was definitely a bad ass in episode 4. But Harrison Ford looks like a sort of walking corpse now.

To be honest, I'd rather they leave Han alone and focus on different stories. There are plenty of EU stories to draw upon.

With all that said...I do think he deserved a better death.

He should have been killed in the second film. They killed him too quickly before we could see his parents truly bond and reforge with him. THEN they should have killed him. Would have made for a better transition for Kylo.

Also, this thread is a joke thread about how awesome Harrison Ford is as Han Solo. He's definitely awesome. And I'm sure many of us would get a laugh out of him acting like a 20 something Han Solo. Many lulz would be had by diehard star wars fans.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 03:09 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah it would be funny. And a young Han Solo movie could turn out to be good. When the CGI Clone Wars cartoon began I dismissed it because I was tired of the focus on that. But it turned out to actually be superior to the films(as a whole).

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 03:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by dadudemon
He should have been killed in the second film. They killed him too quickly before we could see his parents truly bond and reforge with him. THEN they should have killed him. Would have made for a better transition for Kylo.

Oh, I agree. They wasted so many good opportunities there.

But admittedly Ford hated that they did not kill Han back in the OT days so I guess he wanted to go asap.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 09:51 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also the way Boba Fett "died" was lame.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 09:52 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

LOL couldn't agree more.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 09:57 PM