KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Keystone pipeline spills 210,000 gallons of oil

Keystone pipeline spills 210,000 gallons of oil
Started by: Firefly218

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Firefly218
Browncoat

Gender: Male
Location: Austin

Trump's Keystone Pipeline Spills 210,000 Gallons of Oil

In November of 2015, President Obama rejected the Keystone XL Pipeline. And shortly after that, Obama put an end to the Dakota Access Pipeline that was being built through sacred Native American burial grounds the government had initially promised to not touch.

In early 2017, President Donald Trump signed presidential memoranda to revive both Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines.

In the past week, Keystone has spilled 210000 gallons of crude oil.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.7a2237fbd78d

Trump and his corporate cohorts are a disease on America

Last edited by Firefly218 on Nov 17th, 2017 at 01:30 AM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 01:25 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

They say oil's good for the skin. thumb up


__________________

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 01:45 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus
RIP GUY222

Gender: Male
Location: Asgard

Smh.


__________________


Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 01:45 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Gender: Male
Location:

if only we were warned!


__________________

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 01:46 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Gender: Male
Location:

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 01:52 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States


__________________

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 01:59 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Browncoat

Gender: Male
Location: Austin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
They say oil's good for the skin. thumb up
Youíve got to be kidding me. Jokes as deflection is the shittiest misuse of jokes.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 02:01 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
An heroed

Gender: Male
Location: Mom's basement

This is most unfortunate. Such a waste of oil. I have no problem with pipelines when they're properly monitored and maintained, but can't trust anyone, eh?


__________________

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 02:04 AM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Gender: Male
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Moderator

Drill baby drill.


__________________

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 02:18 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
Drill baby drill.


You bastard, making jokes.

You oughta be boiled in oil! Oil a crude as you! mad


__________________

Last edited by cdtm on Nov 17th, 2017 at 02:29 AM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 02:24 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)

Ah, scrolled further down and found it. Still irritates me it wasn't included in the "in the news" and that there were 13 stories ahead of it.
quote: (post)

Acknowledged that

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 02:58 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Bacta Tank.

Re: Trump's Keystone Pipeline Spills 210,000 Gallons of Oil

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218
In November of 2015, President Obama rejected the Keystone XL Pipeline. And shortly after that, Obama put an end to the Dakota Access Pipeline that was being built through sacred Native American burial grounds the government had initially promised to not touch.

In early 2017, President Donald Trump signed presidential memoranda to revive both Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines.

In the past week, Keystone has spilled 210000 gallons of crude oil.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.7a2237fbd78d

Trump and his corporate cohorts are a disease on America



Your story reminds me of this:

(please log in to view the image)




You're missing quite a bit of things in between that makes this Trump's fault. I mean. a WHOOOOLE bunch of shit.


Unless Trump was out there, connecting up the large pipey tubes and left off a f*ck ton of bolts, on purpose, so the connection point would rupture and spill the oil.



I bet you some Democratic libtard was refreshing his browser for MONTHS just waiting for anything negative, at all, to be associated with this pipeline. And as soon as it happened, he looked like this:

(please log in to view the image)

And got right to calling all the shitheads from all over about this. "MY GAAAAWWWDD! SOMETHING NEGATIVE HAPPENED! TOOOOOOO THE PRESSSES!"

Replace the video in this youtube video with this Democratic pipeline negative news watchdog discovering the negative news about the pipeline, this was probably his actual reaction:







This is, again, rather innocuous. Almost a non-story. No oil company wants to spill oil. Even rich evil Trump cronies! None of them would EVER want to do that. It's absolutely asinine to think that. Or even think that it was "a terrible idea where obviously problems like this were bound to happen". No. No oil company or contractors EVER want this to happen .Ever. So many money lost.


__________________

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 03:08 AM
dadudemon is online now! Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Browncoat

Gender: Male
Location: Austin

^ Awww The Oil company didnít WANT to spill their oil everywhere. Theyíre intentions were pure, they just wanted to deliver their product from Canada to good ol gas guzzling Americans. I agree with you absolutely.

And the Presidentís job is to please Oil companies, the welfare of millions of his people is 2nd priority to making sure Oil companies are happy and running.

Meanwhile the people marched up and down outside the White House for months arguing that the Pipeline could be environmentally disastrous. Veterans camped with Native Americans in the freezing cold for weeks to protect the land.

Even a single leak from this fuking Pipeline couldíve had disastrous consequences and that was well documented. It takes only one leak to poison the fresh water supply. Thereís 2.6 million miles of pipeline. ďLibtardsĒ werenít hoping for something negative to happen, they were warning that the possibility of something negative happening makes the Pipeline not worth the risks.

Itís a sad day when folks such as yourself defend the corporations and Oil Companies instead of their own people.


And yes it is Trumpís fault. The focus of our country should be reducing dependence on Oil, not building more and more pipelines. We are fully capable of weaning off Oil entirely, itís Oil Companies and Vladimir Putin with his vast Russian oil fields who have hacks like Trump in their pockets. We canít move forward as a Country when our President is bought by Big Oil and foreign dictators.

Seeiously, thereís no excuse for us giving Oil companies over 300 billion in government subsidies when Solar Energy can now be harnessed by battery technology. No excuse

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 04:38 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Bacta Tank.

Re: Re: Trump's Keystone Pipeline Spills 210,000 Gallons of Oil

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218
Awww The Oil company didnít WANT to spill their oil everywhere. Theyíre intentions were pure, they just wanted to deliver their product from Canada to good ol gas guzzling Americans.


I definitely never said their intentions were pure. Definitely not. I, in fact, heavily implied that they want to make lots of money and are greedy. I even called them "rich evil Trump cronies."

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218
I agree with you absolutely.


You had better agree with me because I'm clearly right. This is a non-
"Trump's Fault" story. A bullshit story.



quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218
Itís a sad day when folks such as yourself defend the corporations and Oil Companies instead of their own people.


Oh, I defended them? Where? Find a single thing in my post that says I defended them. I clearly didn't. I clearly mocked the idea that this is some how Trump's fault. You and people like you are turning him out to be some sort of boogie man where everything is his fault. Reminds you of "Thanks Obama", doesn't it? big grin

Here's what's REALLY going on, here: you have no one to lash out against because none of the people who posted in your thread, including me, support these big oil evil cronies.

And since I'm the only person calling out your idiocy of trying to make this somehow Trump's fault, you'll lash out at me with HUGE emotional and butthurty outbursts.

I certainly did make fun of your hilarious "blame everything on Trump" game. Yes, I did that. And I did very similar things when the conservatards tried to blame Obama for everything.


Calm down, put a pill in your butt, etc. Whatever you need to calm down.

Think more with a clear head. Try to avoid illogical blame games. Don't do the "Thanks Obama" thing with Trump. He's clearly not responsible for the oil spill.


__________________

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 05:36 AM
dadudemon is online now! Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Bacta Tank.

Re: Trump's Keystone Pipeline Spills 210,000 Gallons of Oil

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218
In November of 2015, President Obama rejected the Keystone XL Pipeline. And shortly after that, Obama put an end to the Dakota Access Pipeline that was being built through sacred Native American burial grounds the government had initially promised to not touch.

In early 2017, President Donald Trump signed presidential memoranda to revive both Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines.

In the past week, Keystone has spilled 210000 gallons of crude oil.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.7a2237fbd78d

Trump and his corporate cohorts are a disease on America



To be serious, this is the Keystone pipeline, not the Keystone XL pipeline. The Keystone XL Pipeline is not even operational. Trump approved the Keystone XL Pipeline, not the already built in 2010 Keystone Pipeline.


Here, check this Map Out:

(please log in to view the image)




Do you understand, now? You're getting upset and blaming Trump for something so silly and stupid. It's not even the one that Trump approved.

You should be upset with Obama because the first 3 phases, which were approved by Obama, were built under Obama's administration and approval:

"After more than six years of review, President Barack Obama announced on November 6, 2015, his administration's rejection of the fourth phase."

What Obama rejected was the 4th phase. What Trump approved was the 4th phase. Phases 1-3, which includes the Burst Keystone Pipeline from Phase 1 which Obama approved and presided over, were not built or approved by Trump.

Look, Obama even struggled to try and get its approval:

http://www.businessinsider.com/obam...approval-2013-2


__________________

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:02 AM
dadudemon is online now! Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Browncoat

Gender: Male
Location: Austin

Re: Re: Re: Trump's Keystone Pipeline Spills 210,000 Gallons of Oil

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
I definitely never said their intentions were pure. Definitely not. I, in fact, heavily implied that they want to make lots of money and are greedy. I even called them "rich evil Trump cronies."



You had better agree with me because I'm clearly right. This is a non-
"Trump's Fault" story. A bullshit story.





Oh, I defended them? Where? Find a single thing in my post that says I defended them. I clearly didn't. I clearly mocked the idea that this is some how Trump's fault. You and people like you are turning him out to be some sort of boogie man where everything is his fault. Reminds you of "Thanks Obama", doesn't it? big grin

Here's what's REALLY going on, here: you have no one to lash out against because none of the people who posted in your thread, including me, support these big oil evil cronies.

And since I'm the only person calling out your idiocy of trying to make this somehow Trump's fault, you'll lash out at me with HUGE emotional and butthurty outbursts.

I certainly did make fun of your hilarious "blame everything on Trump" game. Yes, I did that. And I did very similar things when the conservatards tried to blame Obama for everything.


Calm down, put a pill in your butt, etc. Whatever you need to calm down.

Think more with a clear head. Try to avoid illogical blame games. Don't do the "Thanks Obama" thing with Trump. He's clearly not responsible for the oil spill.
This moderate thing isnít getting old, it got old.

The concerns about the Keystone Pipeline were well documented, and in spite of them Trump signed the dotted line. Donít tell me that President orange dumpster wasnít aware that his predecessor rejected the Keystone Pipeline or the enormous protests against it. Donít tell me he wasnít aware of the dangers or the risks involved. Donít tell me he wasnít insensitive and negligent of the people in the affected areas.

And can we stop with the personal attacks and argue like adults? I admit Iíve done it plenty and thereís no point to it

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:07 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Browncoat

Gender: Male
Location: Austin

Re: Re: Trump's Keystone Pipeline Spills 210,000 Gallons of Oil

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
To be serious, this is the Keystone pipeline, not the Keystone XL pipeline. The Keystone XL Pipeline is not even operational. Trump approved the Keystone XL Pipeline, not the already built in 2010 Keystone Pipeline.


Here, check this Map Out:

(please log in to view the image)




Do you understand, now? You're getting upset and blaming Trump for something so silly and stupid. It's not even the one that Trump approved.

You should be upset with Obama because the first 3 phases, which were approved by Obama, were built under Obama's administration and approval:

"After more than six years of review, President Barack Obama announced on November 6, 2015, his administration's rejection of the fourth phase."

What Obama rejected was the 4th phase. What Trump approved was the 4th phase. Phases 1-3, which includes the Burst Keystone Pipeline from Phase 1 which Obama approved and presided over, were not built or approved by Trump.

Look, Obama even struggled to try and get its approval:

http://www.businessinsider.com/obam...approval-2013-2
Oh okay you right thumb up

But it doesnít change the fact that Trump okayed yet another fuking massive Pipeline. Whether something negative comes from the XL Pipeline or not, it still playing with peopleís lives. Trump is risking the health and welfare of the people when he signs the deal.

And if Obama was responsible, I would direct this criticism towards him as well. This ainít about Trump. Iím fact, Obamaís lax response to canceling the Dakota Access Pipeline was something I hated at the time.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:15 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Bacta Tank.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218
This moderate thing isnít getting old, it got old.

The concerns about the Keystone Pipeline were well documented, and in spite of them Trump signed the dotted line. Donít tell me that President orange dumpster wasnít aware that his predecessor rejected the Keystone Pipeline or the enormous protests against it. Donít tell me he wasnít aware of the dangers or the risks involved. Donít tell me he wasnít insensitive and negligent of the people in the affected areas.

And can we stop with the personal attacks and argue like adults? I admit Iíve done it plenty and thereís no point to it


1. I'm not a moderate.

2. No, we will not have discussions like adults. The conversation did not start with "adult" intentions. Act like a child, you should expect childish responses. Sure, it's to make you and others laugh but if you have emotional outbursty OPs, expect people to question you intentions or even sincerity to maturity.


__________________

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:20 AM
dadudemon is online now! Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Bacta Tank.

Dammit...edited the wrong post.


Stupid quot function. sad


__________________

Last edited by dadudemon on Nov 17th, 2017 at 06:38 AM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:24 AM
dadudemon is online now! Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Browncoat

Gender: Male
Location: Austin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
1. I'm not a moderate.

2. No, we will not have discussions like adults. The conversation did not start with "adult" intentions. Act like a child, you should expect childish responses. Sure, it's to make you and others laugh but if you have emotional outbursty OPs, expect people to question you intentions or even sincerity to maturity.
You are unaware of my intentions and your insults hide under the anonymity of an Internet. Iím almost certain in a face to face conversation you wouldnít tell someone youíre in disagreement with to ďput a pill up their buttĒ. Then again, I donít know your intentions either so...

And you donít have to engage with me if I bother you, you have the option and the complete freedom to ignore me.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:25 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 05:17 PM.
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Keystone pipeline spills 210,000 gallons of oil

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.