KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Egypt Attack: 235 dead, 109 injured

Egypt Attack: 235 dead, 109 injured
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Egypt Attack: 235 dead, 109 injured

So they decided to go after the Sufis now? It's one of the largest attacks in the countries history, gunmen open fire after they flee from the mosque

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/24/afric...tack/index.html

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Last edited by carthage on Nov 24th, 2017 at 07:49 PM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2017 07:45 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Why Peace Loving Brown People Attacking other Peace Loving Brown People? I thought ONLY WHITE PEOPLE KILLED BROWN PEOPLE!?

What is HAPPENING to the World?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2017 07:52 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just awful and most likely it's ISIS. F*ck them. RIP to the victims.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2017 09:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Jesus fu#king Christ..

Old Post Nov 24th, 2017 09:39 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Bets on how long this stays in the news? I heard there was a rich white man somewhere who didn't something naughty, so probably not long.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2017 10:04 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

President Sisi says Isis will pay.

And according to the New York Times, Isis has more in common with Sisi than being spelled backwards.

If this seems an inappropriate thing to point out, I appologize. But from the sounds of it, Sisi is exactly the type to use a tragedy to oppress his people even more.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2017 10:37 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

The first revolution brought them terrorism, the second revolution made them poor.

Sad state of affairs, perhaps one of the worst nights of my life was the first night of the second revolution when I was living in Maadi, the Police had left the streets as the Army was taking over and the Prison in Maadi was left unattended. Evert inmate simply walked out. Most were never recaught it was at that point by company moved me to Hurghada for 2 weeks in a 5-star hotel whilst it all settled down.

The whole of the following year, the Police station on the Maadi Corniche was shot up bi-monthly.

Egypt is much worse than reported and I was there very recently.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 12:05 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

All this on topic of the Coptic church attack a while back.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 12:37 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

how many white victims are there?

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 01:22 AM
JKBart is currently offline Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gehenna
Sorgo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Why Peace Loving Brown People Attacking other Peace Loving Brown People? I thought ONLY WHITE PEOPLE KILLED BROWN PEOPLE!?

Originally posted by JKBart

Good to see everyone gives a shit about the victims and is immediately politicizing this. Christ, maybe give it a fucking day or two?

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 02:36 AM
Gehenna is currently offline Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

i give a shit about the victims, just the white ones lol
i aint trying to politicize anything lmao

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 03:06 AM
JKBart is currently offline Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by The Lost
Good to see everyone gives a shit about the victims and is immediately politicizing this. Christ, maybe give it a fucking day or two?

Reminds me of the people who immediately start autistically screeching about gun control immediately after a shooting.

Still I find it funny that you actually took JKbart seriously lol.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 03:43 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gehenna
Sorgo

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Reminds me of the people who immediately start autistically screeching about gun control immediately after a shooting.

Still I find it funny that you actually took JKbart seriously lol.

Even those people give normally give it a bit. Actually, most do. Even most initial reports from various media outlets are just the facts and nature of the incident. Then, after some time has passed, gun control is discussed.

Oh, believe me. JKBart might say otherwise but humor isn't some exemption for someone who wishes to make a legitimate point. It's crazy that a lot of people still think that.

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 04:01 AM
Gehenna is currently offline Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

so how many white victims exactly

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 04:07 AM
dadudemon

At best, your point, here, is very weak. The attack was theopolitically motivated. Not involving politics in the discussion makes no sense.

Also, you can be sorry for the victims and still talk about the politics involved, too: they are not mutually exclusive.

Edit - Never mind, you're talking to a racist f*cktard. Carry on taking the piss out of him.

Last edited by dadudemon on Nov 25th, 2017 at 04:44 AM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 04:42 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gehenna
Sorgo

Originally posted by dadudemon
At best, your point, here, is very weak. The attack was theopolitically motivated. Not involving politics in the discussion makes no sense.

Also, you can be sorry for the victims and still talk about the politics involved, too: they are not mutually exclusive.

Edit - Never mind, you're talking to a racist f*cktard. Carry on taking the piss out of him.

My point might be weak if that was, in fact, my point. The word "immediately" in my initial post is what gives you an idea about where I'm coming from.

All I am saying is to give it a bit of time before delving into that and that most journalists normally do this as well by merely reporting the state of the incident, lightly speculating on motivation before commenting further and/or elaborting on the political/moral/whatever concerning the situation. From my point of view, empathy should precede discussion, particularly with a tragedy of this magnitude.

This shit:

Originally posted by Flyattractor

This showcases a lack of empathy for the victims. Shit like this, this soon, is trying to prove a point (a shit one, at that) at the expense of a horrible tragedy.

Nothing ever ends.

Last edited by Gehenna on Nov 25th, 2017 at 06:19 AM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 06:14 AM
Adam_PoE

Just you so far.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 07:31 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah, Bottomless well of Sympathy you are.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 09:52 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The number of dead is now above 300.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 04:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

so how many white victims exactly
Middle-easterners usually fill out white on the race forms.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 05:12 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote