KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » If you had 1mill in illegal cash

If you had 1mill in illegal cash
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

If you had 1mill in illegal cash

Lets say you found a suitcase with 1 million in cash (drug money) and decided to keep it

How do you go about spending money without being caught?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 10:54 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Slowly.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 10:56 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Splitting it up between donations to charity which I'd imagine would draw much less scrutiny than frivolous opulent spending and serve a role, and spending it on weed since that's already illicit and therefore unregulated and takes place in unobserved unrecorded transactions.

I'd get my weed paid for and help needy people at the same time.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 10:57 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

It's cash. You can spend it however you want. Just keep your name out of credit check and tax purchases such as cars, boats, and houses.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 11:00 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 11:04 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Help first my family, open the business I’ve already set up, then donate at least a few thousands to charities. Especially the wonded soldiers, and anything to do with kids.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 11:53 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Cayman Islands.

Pizzerias, delis, bodegas, hair salons, barber shops.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 11:56 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Isn't there a rule where if you find money and you give it to the cops you can keep it if nobody claims it within a certain amount of time?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 12:09 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

I'd donated it all to Donald J. Trump, safe in the knowledge he'd never reveal his tax returns. evil face

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 12:15 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Beniboybling
I'd donated it all to Donald J. Trump, safe in the knowledge he'd never reveal his tax returns. evil face

So he'd be getting a tax free million dollar donation...good one, I guess?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 12:27 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

It'd be going towards Making America Great Again, right?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 12:29 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Surtur
Isn't there a rule where if you find money and you give it to the cops you can keep it if nobody claims it within a certain amount of time?

Yes, if you actually believe the claim.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 12:31 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by riv6672
Slowly.

thumb up

Dirty money is dirty because every dollar is traceable. Cleaning up money takes time, effort, a lot of people, shell businesses ect.. One guy ain't doing it in day to day spending.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 12:35 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Beniboybling

So pray tell, how many Presidential candidates, or Presidents that have releases their taxes?

Also, wasn’t his taxes leaked online? And it showed he was paying at least 30% or some shit?

Only asking since I could care less to look it up since it doesn’t interest me.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 03:45 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by SquallX
So pray tell, how many Presidential candidates, or Presidents that have releases their taxes?

Every nominee from every party for the last 40 years.

Also, wasn’t his taxes leaked online? And it showed he was paying at least 30% or some shit?

Two summary pages of his 2005 federal tax return was mailed to a journalist. He claimed $100-million in losses, against an income of $150-million. He then paid $38-million in taxes, at an effective rate of 25%. In summary, he is a poor businessman, who is not nearly as wealthy as he claims, and who finds ways to pay very little taxes.

Does not care enough to be informed, but has an opinion anyway.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 05:59 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote:

All of them.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 06:16 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Go on one hell of a Weekend Party Bender that I would most likely NOT Survive.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 06:40 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Go on one hell of a Weekend Party Bender that I would most likely NOT Survive.

I getcha.

Hookers, blow, and invite the fbi to the party, you "might" get away with it. thumb up

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 01:53 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

A better question is why didn't the leftists whine about the governor of California being the first in decades to not release his taxes? Where were the whiny protests? And "Trumps president" isn't a valid excuse, as it's not like a governor has no power at all.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 02:43 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by cdtm
I getcha.

Hookers, blow, and invite the fbi to the party, you "might" get away with it. thumb up

Nah. More like Yes to the Hookers,and Blow, plus all the Booze and such. Then find out where certain posters live and then make a few Mad Max Fury Road Type Vehicles and then have a bit of a Fury ROAD Party in their backyards.

smokin'

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 08:19 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote