KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why dont we ban alcohol?

Why dont we ban alcohol?
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why dont we ban alcohol?

It kills 88,000 people a year.

https://goo.gl/oMs3EL

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 04:48 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

IKR; what's all this talk about an opioid crisis? Alcohol kills far more.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 05:06 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blindside12
It kills 88,000 people a year.

https://goo.gl/oMs3EL

Alcohol is far more regulated than guns. Since that's ultimately your silly angle.

/thread

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 05:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Alcohol is far more regulated than guns. Since that's ultimately your silly angle.

/thread

Actually its not /thread and this thread had nothing to do wth guns, idiot.

It just had to do with why dont we ban alcohal as a public heath emergency, why dont read the fcking link?

"The deadlier drug crises that we don’t consider public health emergencies
Alcohol and tobacco kill far more people than opioids. Should they be considered an “epidemic”?"

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 05:10 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard

/thread

but what about OP's fee-fees? probably didn't even factor that into your argument, did you?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 05:12 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

look whos stalking.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 05:12 PM
Gehenna
Sorgo

Originally posted by Blindside12
Actually its not /thread and this thread had nothing to do wth guns, idiot.

It just had to do with why dont we ban alcohal as a public heath emergency, why dont read the fcking link?

"The deadlier drug crises that we don’t consider public health emergencies
Alcohol and tobacco kill far more people than opioids. Should they be considered an “epidemic”?"

Robtard didn't misunderstand your link. He is question your intention.

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 05:39 PM
Gehenna is currently offline Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I say lower the drinking age to 18 and decriminalize it's possession and use for minors.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 05:39 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I say lower the drinking age to 18 and decriminalize it's possession and use for minors.

Yea but its killing more people then opiods, you dont need a prescription, so why are opiods and public health emergency then alcohol?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 05:41 PM
NotXYZsock
Restricted

Account Restricted

Banning alcohol creates more problems than regulating it. A ban on alcohol would mean bathtub manjulas and hooch and all kinds of nasty shit.
Not worth it.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 06:21 PM
NotXYZsock is currently offline Click here to Send NotXYZsock a Private Message Find more posts by NotXYZsock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doesn't booze in the US legally have to be radioactive. I'm sure I read that somewhere.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 06:49 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotXYZsock
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101
Doesn't booze in the US legally have to be radioactive. I'm sure I read that somewhere.
That's why they put worms in it.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:00 PM
NotXYZsock is currently offline Click here to Send NotXYZsock a Private Message Find more posts by NotXYZsock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Almost everyone drinks alcohol. You might as well try and ban driving. Both of which are more strictly regulated and controlled than guns by the way.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:06 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Odd, for something more strictly regulated, I can go buy alcohol far easier than I can a gun.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:10 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotXYZsock
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is this thread about guns?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

When do they ban hammers?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Silent Master
Odd, for something more strictly regulated, I can go buy alcohol far easier than I can a gun.

Maybe he's talking about the drinking age being 21, which isn't even a statute i agree with.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:15 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Bingo bongo.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:19 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Age of 21, cutoffs in most (if not every state) on the times alcohol can be sold, most scenarios require a seller to have an alcohol distribution license, there are fewer open carry booze states than open carry gun states(iirc) etc.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:26 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Why don't we raise the adult age to 21 in this country as kids are entering "adulthood" slower than they used to:

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/21/...-adulthood.html
https://www.theatlantic.com/busines...ennials/252913/

Originally posted by Nephthys
Almost everyone drinks alcohol. You might as well try and ban driving. Both of which are more strictly regulated and controlled than guns by the way.

So "because everyone does it" is your argument? Pathetic. Why does everyone do it is a better question. Does your proposition to ban guns in the states apply to people in Wyoming where 62%+ of households own one; where "everyone does it"?

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:26 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote