KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How many countries to defeat the United States?

How many countries to defeat the United States?
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

How many countries to defeat the United States?

There is a large island in a neutral location that the competing sides must occupy. All other powers are neutral. No nukes or other WMDs. Form a coalition with the minimum number of countries that would win.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2018 03:22 AM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Really? What is the point of this thread? Will all the real world stuff going on, let's play retard top trumps.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2018 03:42 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

The most powerful Navy the world has ever seen, by miles. And miles.

vs.

everyone else.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2018 03:52 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Be funny to see how many of those countries surrender right off the bat when we stop giving them money.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2018 06:17 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

none. we have air and sea domination.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2018 06:42 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Intelligence is a huge factor. By forcing the fight to occur over an unknown island in an imaginary world, that removes a huge advantage from the US Military.

So now the US Military has to launch about 33% missiles from thousands of miles away to win.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2018 01:59 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

List of aircraft carriers

China: 2
France: 1
India: 1
Italy: 2
Russia: 1
Thailand: 1
UK: 1
USA: 11

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 19th, 2018 06:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I began to have some hope for Ellimist then he reverted back to type. At present the only kid here with any potential appears to be DMB, don't blow it DMB.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2018 07:06 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Sometimes I wonder if you really are a Russian false flag liberal

Old Post Apr 19th, 2018 07:22 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Christina B

Only if it's as good as Germany because Germany is the largest percentage population in the US. I think I have German ancestors from the Northeast from 1700 or a little earlier.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2018 12:24 AM
Christina B is currently offline Click here to Send Christina B a Private Message Find more posts by Christina B Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Christina B
Only if it's as good as Germany because Germany is the largest percentage population in the US. I think I have German ancestors from the Northeast from 1700 or a little earlier.
4.7%.
I would of thought for sure it'd be Irish. And lulz for the whites getting every donor ethnicity listed but blacks just getting the general "African-American."

Old Post Apr 20th, 2018 01:13 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Russia. smile

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Apr 20th, 2018 08:02 AM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JMANGO
Restricted

Account Restricted

British SAS is all that's needed.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2018 09:45 AM
JMANGO is currently offline Click here to Send JMANGO a Private Message Find more posts by JMANGO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

North Korea could do it

Old Post Apr 20th, 2018 12:10 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

If the 'WOLVERINES!' are involved then no country has a chance.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Apr 20th, 2018 12:31 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by JMANGO
British SAS is all that's needed.

ha lol no

Old Post Apr 20th, 2018 12:56 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

How cute the SAS is getting wanked. Funny how people who have never served in the military think SF types are one man armies.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2018 05:54 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Pretty sure he's kidding

Old Post Apr 20th, 2018 06:38 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by playa1258
How cute the SAS is getting wanked. Funny how people who have never served in the military think SF types are one man armies.
I don't when I worked the door in Portsmouth in my early 20's we used to regularly beat up British services personnel of all sorts and when ships were in from the US occasionally US personnel although US personnel are much better behaved to be fair.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2018 07:16 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by samhain
If the 'WOLVERINES!' are involved then no country has a chance.
This.

All the overwhelming firepower, technology, and numbers in the world ain't got shit on a band of plucky teenage underdogs who get by on nothing but their wits and thirst for vengeance.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2018 10:38 PM