KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Criminal Justice Reform

Criminal Justice Reform
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Criminal Justice Reform

How can we change the system to stop innocent people from going to jail, change the bail system from the racket it is and allow people who have changed be given a chance to do better, even for bad crimes other than cold-blooded murder, rape and vile disgusting behavior that cant be forgiven and introduced back into society.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 07:11 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Decriminalize drugs, have civil asset forfeiture shut down on a Supreme Court level, continue to staunchly defend due process, and actually give a damn about the safety of people in prison.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 07:45 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Check out this amazing thread and write-up I did on this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=648006

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 07:45 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Decriminalize drugs, have civil asset forfeiture shut down on a Supreme Court level, continue to staunchly defend due process, and actually give a damn about the safety of people in prison.

Let's also give them back the right to vote after they have served their time and paid for their crimes. They deserve the right to be a part of our society and culture without their previous stigmas, otherwise, why let them out of jail to begin with?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 07:49 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Abolish for profit prisons. No one should be making money off of someone else being incarcerated, and if they are, it will inevitably lead to a conflict of interest.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 08:10 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Well if we "Decriminalize" all Crimes.. We won't Need a Criminal System!

All Problems SOLVED!

Finally I can shoot all those A-Hats with Loud Car Stereos that drive by my house at 3AM....CAUSE IT WILL BE LEGAL!

WOOHOO!

Can't Wait!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 08:12 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BackFire
Abolish for profit prisons. No one should be making money off of someone else being incarcerated, and if they are, it will inevitably lead to a conflict of interest.

That's the first step, most other changes would fall in line easier if there wasn't a profit to be made in keeping non-violent offenders locked away for unjust amounts of time.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 08:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Also the whole idea of bail is retarded and should be done away with.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 08:24 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Also the whole idea of bail is retarded and should be done away with.

Then we would have never had "Dog the Bounty Hunter". You monster.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 08:26 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Dog the Bounty Hunter is a *****.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 08:27 PM
Flyattractor

Backfire should led by example and make KMC Rule Free. And Unban All those Unjustly punished by it.

SET KMC FREE!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 08:35 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

When Raz came back there was a push for Raz to unban a bunch of people, but he didn't. Raz is the only one who can, unfortunately.

But this place is rule free, you're still allowed to post here, after all. Despite all of your etc.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 08:36 PM
Flyattractor

Then why did CDTM get banned for 3 days if there are "No Rules"?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 08:39 PM
BackFire

I didn't ban him.

But trolling the anime forum or something. Only for a few days, though.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 08:40 PM
dadudemon

I didn't ban him.

But trolling the anime forum or something. Only for a few days, though.

thumb up

I'll do some investigating to see what drama he is causing in my safe-haven.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 08:45 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by dadudemon
thumb up

I'll do some investigating to see what drama he is causing in my safe-haven.

From what I saw it was him making the mistake of interacting with some of KMC's more easily "Butt Triggered" Posters.

True Crime if ever there was one.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 08:55 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Oh yeah that's a good one too. Don't know how I forgot it.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 09:15 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Oh yeah that's a good one too. Don't know how I forgot it.

Because you're a stoner who can't remember Jack or shit and Jack ran home.

About a year ago:

Originally posted by Robtard
Ending private for profit prisons would be a good start.

This is something I vehemently agree with Democrats on. Private prisons create a lobby in favor of people being in jail and that's a disgusting profit incentive to create.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 11:22 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

What is your reasoning behind getting rid of private prisons? DO you think they treat inmates worse or are conditions worse there? I dont know much about the pros and cons.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 12:20 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It's in the prison's best interest to keep people there longer, especially non-violent offenders as they pose less of a risk compared to violent offenders.

eg guy sent to prison for marijuana possession is a cash cow in the Prison for Profit industrial complex, as he's less likely to physically fight with other prisoners, attack guards or cause trouble in the general sense.

It's one of the likely reason shitty Jeff Sessions was for harsher sentences towards drug offenders, especially marijuana offenders and pro private prisons. $$$ for people he's in the pocket of.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 12:31 AM