KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Transperson goes full "Roid Rage" in GameStop

Transperson goes full "Roid Rage" in GameStop
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

I’m not anti-trans or transphobic and I never will be, but this is f*cking hilarious. I feel that someone who is so violently demanding tolerance should practice what they preach. It really hurts your argument of trying to get your point across when you scream and physically threaten other people. How lady like, indeed.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 01:13 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

holy ****ing shit, lol. Yeah I can't stand when people are too overprotective about it as well.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 02:04 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I've called women "Sir" before. Nobody cared.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 02:15 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Macho Man Tranny Savage seems angry.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 02:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Lol what an ass. The kid behind the counter was clearly scared shitless and only kept calling him a dude accidentally. He had about as much intent in saying sir over and over as the kid in Pulp Fiction who kept saying "what".

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 02:26 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raptor22
Lol what an ass. The kid behind the counter was clearly scared shitless and only kept calling him a dude accidentally. He had about as much intent in saying sir over and over as the kid in Pulp Fiction who kept saying "what".

I liked when he said "lets go outside and I'll show you a f*cking sir". Even he knows deep down he's not a woman.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 02:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Ive been misgendered a few time, stop calling me a mam"

Even though hes acting like a dude.laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 03:01 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Why do people ask for corporate numbers anymore?

Just use your smart phone to go to Google, dumbass.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 03:03 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

There is a thing called chromosomes and DNA. The left is all about science until it comes to social issues. That's why I don't believe they are serious about any of it.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 03:09 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
Why do people ask for corporate numbers anymore?

Just use your smart phone to go to Google, dumbass.

I think it's just to make the employee nervous about the status of his job.

I hope the guy doesn't get fired.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 03:11 PM
Impediment
Endless

It’s a good thing I’m never at happenings like this.

I’ll look him in the eye and say “Yeah, okay, let’s step outside and I’ll knock your dick in the dirt, pal!”

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 03:16 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Funny thing is if he actually called corporate he'd probably be addressed as "sir".

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 03:21 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Impediment
It’s a good thing I’m never at happenings like this.

I’ll look him in the eye and say “Yeah, okay, let’s step outside and I’ll knock your dick in the dirt, pal!”

Then he'd be ranting about violence against trans people. laughing out loud

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 03:26 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

We need to be able to kill tranny hookers in the next GTA game.

Has to be done.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 03:28 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

The real question is why is looking like that acceptable in today's society. I am pretty sure a school would never hire this person to be a teacher. How could that person be trusted to be around kids. What if the kids kept calling sir?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 03:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
The real question is why is looking like that acceptable in today's society. I am pretty sure a school would never hire this person to be a teacher. How could that person be trusted to be around kids. What if the kids kept calling sir?

It's acceptable because we're accommodating people with mental illnesses instead of getting them help. We're going to look back in 15-20 years and wonder what we were thinking. We have men dressed as women, children as drag queens doing dances in strip clubs, etc.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 05:14 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
Macho Man Tranny Savage seems angry.

Did you come up with this?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 05:15 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon

Did you come up with this?

Lol yeah, though googling it I can see others came up with "Macho Ma'am Randy Savage".

I got the idea cuz I saw people calling him Hulk Hogan.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 05:16 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol yeah, though googling it I can see others came up with "Macho Ma'am Randy Savage".

I got the idea cuz I saw people calling him Hulk Hogan.

You're such a clever girl.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 05:20 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

*gurl

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 05:22 PM