KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » A What If Question About Rape.

A What If Question About Rape.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

A What If Question About Rape.

Just heard this question raised.

WHAT IF... they made it that if a Person FALSELY Accuses Some One of rape that if it gets proven that the False Accuser Faces the Same Punishment that the Falsley Accuesed would have faced.

Good Idea Or Bad Idea?

And if you think "BAD IDEA".

Can You explain why?

smokin'

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 07:01 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

What are you planning Fly?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 07:17 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Oh I never reveal my Plans too early!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 07:18 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

This is how it should be. False accuser deserve the same punishment.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 07:20 AM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why are you guys so obsessed with false rape allegations. smile

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 07:23 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Does the fact that you know I have "PLANS" Worry you ?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 07:26 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Does the fact that you know I have "PLANS" Worry you ?
Nah, I'm not female, just cry "surprise" Fly. No one can arrest you then.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 07:31 AM
SquallX

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Why are you guys so obsessed with false rape allegations. smile

Are you ****ing joking? You cannot be this stupid!

I don’t have kids yet, but I do have 2 little brothers whom I’ve helped raise, and outright lies about rape scares the shit out of me. Knowing some woman might accuse them of rape because she wakes up the next day and feels some kind of guilt.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 08:09 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Agreed. In ambiguous cases neither should be punished though.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 08:46 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SquallX
Are you ****ing joking? You cannot be this stupid!

I don’t have kids yet, but I do have 2 little brothers whom I’ve helped raise, and outright lies about rape scares the shit out of me. Knowing some woman might accuse them of rape because she wakes up the next day and feels some kind of guilt.
rape is rare, rapists are rare, women who lie about rape are rarer. You really lie awake worrying about your brothers being accused of rape by evil women. Ffs!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 08:48 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Agreed. In ambiguous cases neither should be punished though.
thumb up which is most rape cases.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 08:49 AM
riv6672

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
This is how it should be. False accuser deserve the same punishment.

That works.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 10:22 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

rape is rare, rapists are rare, women who lie about rape are rarer. You really lie awake worrying about your brothers being accused of rape by evil women. Ffs!
I've been lied about in that regard so a girl could escape the consequences of having cheated on her bf, girl changed her story at the last minute though.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 10:46 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

No. Because it would discourage rape victims from coming forward. What should be done to limit the imprisonment of people who've been falsely accused of rape is to raise the standard of evidence that lead to a conviction.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 10:54 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

So better an Innocent Person Go to Prison then a Victim lack the Courage to step forward?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 11:17 AM
Silent Master

Originally posted by Astner
No. Because it would discourage rape victims from coming forward. What should be done to limit the imprisonment of people who've been falsely accused of rape is to raise the standard of evidence that lead to a conviction.

Fair enough, what do you think would be a good punishment for someone making a false accusation? IE. the person wasn't really raped, or they were but purposely/knowingly id'd the wrong person.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 11:26 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

I am the oldest of 4. Taking care of my younger siblings wasn’t something that I was told to do, but that was required of me. I am from a close nit family, so worrying about my youngest brothers being accused of rape because a female felt the need to is worrying.

Spin this all you want, but women in this day and age are vindictive and shallow people that feels that ruining someone else’s livelyhood with false allegations is alright.

Not all women does this, but the few that does it is scary as ****.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 11:40 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SquallX
I am the oldest of 4. Taking care of my younger siblings wasn’t something that I was told to do, but that was required of me. I am from a close nit family, so worrying about my youngest brothers being accused of rape because a female felt the need to is worrying.

Spin this all you want, but women in this day and age are vindictive and shallow people that feels that ruining someone else’s livelyhood with false allegations is alright.

Not all women does this, but the few that does it is scary as ****.
Women in this day and age are vindictive and shallow... wow!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 12:21 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Astner
Good post. thumb up

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 12:22 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by Flyattractor
So better an Innocent Person Go to Prison then a Victim lack the Courage to step forward?

My point is that people should not have to find the judicial system threatening, the flaws of a group of cases should be combated with stricter requirements of evidence.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 12:25 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote