KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » NYT Admits Border Crisis

NYT Admits Border Crisis
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

NYT Admits Border Crisis

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 06:10 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Move along, nothing to see here. Did you hear Trump did a thing?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 08:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tweeted, talked, or served fast food?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 09:58 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Well if the NYT says it then it must be true

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:01 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

"All the news thats fit to print."

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:12 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Generally you can trust a source more if they're saying something that cuts against their bias.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:18 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

The newspaper that supposedly lies constantly amazingly coincidentally tells the truth on an issue that the people who accuse it of constantly lying just happen to agree with.

That's an amazing coincidence. Two in a week, even, given that Michael Cohen apparently told nothing but lies about Trump except for that one bit about there being no collusion with Russia where he just happened to be truthful on the one point Trump supporters agree with.

Amazing

Truly amazing.

Colour me amazed at the amazingness.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:23 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Well if the NYT says it then it must be true

We always could dismiss the story as false and then do the same for every single NYT story that comes out from now on if you want.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

And like magic, the "failing NYT" and "enemy of the people" is good and great and greatly good. Trumpers, never change thumb up

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:26 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
The newspaper that supposedly lies constantly amazingly coincidentally tells the truth on an issue that the people who accuse it of constantly lying just happen to agree with.

That's an amazing coincidence. Two in a week, even, given that Michael Cohen apparently told nothing but lies about Trump except for that one bit about there being no collusion with Russia where he just happened to be truthful on the one point Trump supporters agree with.

Amazing

Truly amazing.

Colour me amazed at the amazingness.

Did you want to dismiss the NYT as fake news? I'm down with that if you are.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:26 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
And like magic, the "failing NYT" and "enemy of the people" is good and great and greatly good. Trumpers, never change thumb up

It's this same magic that causes leftists to "pounce" every time someone on FOX criticizes Trump. These are powerful magics at work, I'd say.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:27 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
It's this same magic that causes leftists to "pounce" every time someone on FOX criticizes Trump. These are powerful magics at work, I'd say.

One guy on Fox who has a long history of being anti-Trump. So your comparison is faulty and you're going to your go-to equalization tactics as expected.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:29 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shut up Rob, quit trolling bc you have no life.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:32 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Did you want to dismiss the NYT as fake news? I'm down with that if you are.

I don't know if it is or isn't. I'm getting mixed messages about it. It seems some people can't make up their minds if it is or not.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:33 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

One guy on Fox who has a long history of being anti-Trump. So your comparison is faulty and you're going to your go-to equalization tactics as expected.

If you're talking about Shep nah they do it for more than him, nice try though thumb up

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:34 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Look at this idiotic troll postlaughing out loud

Last edited by BrolyBlack on Mar 6th, 2019 at 10:37 PM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I don't know if it is or isn't. I'm getting mixed messages about it. It seems some people can't make up their minds if it is or not.

Well, I'd agree with DMB. It's not very likely an anti-Trump media outlet would publish fake news that helped Trump. You know they probably legitimately hate publishing anything that helps him, which is sad, but there it is.

Also this story isn't relying anonymous sources, so there's that.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:37 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

If somebody says something that cuts against their own bias, what incentive would they have to be deceptive?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:38 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, I'd agree with DMB. It's not very likely an anti-Trump media outlet would publish fake news that helped Trump. You know they probably legitimately hate publishing anything that helps him, which is sad, but there it is.

Also this story isn't relying anonymous sources, so there's that.

They didn't want to post this, but the crisis down there is to hard to suppress any longer.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:38 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Maybe.

Also maybe some of the bad things they print about Trump might be true too.

Stranger things have happened.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:39 PM