KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mueller Report looks bad for Obama

Mueller Report looks bad for Obama
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mueller Report looks bad for Obama

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 06:53 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Have you ever drinken a glass of rhinoceros blood? Of course you haven't- I was just being colloquial to start the story off on an anecdote. The first time I had the drink was in South Africa. I was celebrating with friends in Johannesburg after completing a successful hunt. You see, in South Africa they don't hunt lions, or elephants. They hunt a far more elusive game: the kaffir, or black man. I had finally cornered a 7 year old inside an Oingo Boingo merchandise warehouse when the thoughts passed through my mind. Should I pull the trigger? Could I ever go back to the man I once was if I did? I pulled the trigger. Made my first 100 mil. Supra, this is something you need to ask yourself: can I pull the trigger on this thread? Would I be making the choice that best benefits me?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 07:09 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Link

It does kinda seem like Obama didn't do shit in order to get his precious little Iran deal underway and get Russia on board with it.

Gee so wait, he ignored shady shit from Russia in order to preserve relations with them in order to accomplish his goals? Whaaaaat?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 09:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

I agree. Obama was commander-in-chief and technically ALL of this went down on his watch. He was cowardly and toothless in his response to Russia.

I genuinely think that people have forgotten what Russians are like in the West. Or how dangerous the Asian countries can get. Their mentality is completely different.

When dealing with Russians, the POTUS needs to be firm, decisive, and no f*cking around. They need to know that if it comes down to it, that the U.S. would wipe the entire continent of Asia out of existence in Nuclear fire even if it takes NA down too. Putin isn't just another goddamn politician. He's a soldier. He responds to strength.

I think having military experience might be a decent mandatory pre-requisite for the POTUS. They seem to have no concept as to how other parts of the world work. Some of these guys got to power and STAY in power through goddamn Mortal Kombat. This isn't a joke. You do NOT want Russia/China to be the dominant world superpower. We would all be slaves.

When was the last time the West had a decisive leader who wasn't a weak career politician from decades of campaigning? It should be a weekly routine to have the POTUS get into the ring with a SS agent and spar. Mandatory. Part of his mandate.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Apr 19th, 2019 at 09:49 PM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 09:47 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Honestly though, just looking at the Russians actual attempts to influence the election...it is pure comedy.

They had a bernie sanders coloring book and created a video game and had facebook ads and spent nowhere near as much money. It was low level trolling lol. This doesn't mean Russia isn't dangerous in other areas, but...I think the worry over our elections is overblown. We are hit with far far more propaganda from our own media.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 09:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

I think Russia is super dangerous. I think the only reason we aren't taking them serious atm is because of the utter collapse and disarray of the USSR but being complacent is dangerous.

History is filled with warnings of this. Our media might have propaganda, but it's OUR media. That is the point. The West really has lost its sense of unity. A country is at its strongest when it's US vs. THEM. If this type of mentality existed during the Cold War era, we'd be passing notes in a gulag right now.

The left and the right need to stop thinking of their countrymen as enemies. You have plenty out there. So much energy tied up into stupidity.

These aren't the type of ideologies you f*ck around with. They come back and hit hard. It could take 50 years, but it could happen.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 09:58 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I think Russia is super dangerous. I think the only reason we aren't taking them serious atm is because of the utter collapse and disarray of the USSR but being complacent is dangerous.

History is filled with warnings of this. Our media might have propaganda, but it's OUR media. That is the point. The West really has lost its sense of unity. A country is at its strongest when it's US vs. THEM. If this type of mentality existed during the Cold War era, we'd be passing notes in a gulag right now.

The left and the right need to stop thinking of their countrymen as enemies. You have plenty out there. So much energy tied up into stupidity.

These aren't the type of ideologies you f*ck around with. They come back and hit hard. It could take 50 years, but it could happen.

I don't buy into the notion that our media has more of a right to lie and propagandize to us than anyone else. Russia is dangerous, but not when it comes to elections.

This country is divided and the reason is the media. Their propaganda made it so a lot of people who got a tax cut...do not think they got one. A guy from Vox legit bragged about fooling people over this. That is so utterly harmful I can't give two shits about Russia's meddling when shit like that is going down.

Getting a tax cut could maybe lean someone towards voting for the candidate who made it possible. How is deceiving us on that...not election meddling?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 10:02 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

so Obama did nothing about a "hoax/nothing burger"?

I give up OP, how should I feel about this...

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 10:17 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

The nothing burger was collusion kiddo.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 10:19 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

from the same guy who said russia did not successfully interfere with our elections.

again, how should i feel about this...or rather...which new special rules am i to follow in order to avoid autotriggering you tenderfolk?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 10:23 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

from the same guy who said russia did not successfully interfere with our elections.

again, how should i feel about this...or rather...which new special rules am i to follow in order to avoid autotriggering you tenderfolk?

I wasn't aware Broly has said Russia didn't interfere. Proof?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 10:23 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
I wasn't aware Broly has said Russia didn't interfere. Proof?

that was my reply to your dodge, and you said that many times. do flips now.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 10:24 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

laughing out loud

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 10:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

that was my reply to your dodge, and you said that many times. do flips now.

Proof?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 10:28 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Did you guys know Obama is black?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 10:44 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire

Half black.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 10:47 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

His good half.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 10:48 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by BackFire

And Muslim and Kenyan.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 10:50 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Plus dude could fly to Jupiter just via flapping his ears.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 10:51 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

trumpers only care about the whiteness of obama when they wish to strip him of his blackness.

any other half black man, particularly in traffic stops, and *wham* his whiteness is completely irrelevant. oh trumpers

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 10:52 PM