KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Judge rules against removal of Confederate statues

Judge rules against removal of Confederate statues
Started by: eThneoLgrRnae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Judge rules against removal of Confederate statues

A judge in Virginia has ruled that Confederate statues are war monuments and thus are protected by law:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn62FiwSUes

No doubt this will trigger some fragile snowflakes who desperately want to erase our country's history.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post May 1st, 2019 09:27 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
A judge in Virginia has ruled that Confederate statues are war monuments and thus are protected by law:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn62FiwSUes

No doubt this will trigger some fragile snowflakes who desperately want to erase our country's history.

I'm willing to entertain the idea the statues cause harm. Can anyone list examples of these statues coming to life and killing people?

Old Post May 1st, 2019 09:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
I'm willing to entertain the idea the statues cause harm. Can anyone list examples of these statues coming to life and killing people?

I bet Rob would strongly consider having a discussion about that as being something that is "sensible." lol.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post May 1st, 2019 09:36 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can someone link me to the petition to remove the Margaret Sanger statue from the Smithsonian? Thanks in advance!

Old Post May 1st, 2019 09:41 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love these rightist threads where they moan how everyone will moan. Hilarious laughing

Old Post May 1st, 2019 09:42 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

“One Robtard to rule them all, one Robtard to find them, one Robtard to bring them all, and in the darkness trigger them."

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 1st, 2019 09:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can someone link me to the petition to remove the Margaret Sanger statue from the Smithsonian? Thanks in advance!

...or how about the statue of Marx in Washington State? He was a communist bastard and certainly not a great general like Robert E. Lee.

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on May 1st, 2019 at 09:47 PM

Old Post May 1st, 2019 09:45 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
“One Robtard to rule them all, one Robtard to find them, one Robtard to bring them all, and in the darkness trigger them."

No need to meltdown Rob.

Old Post May 1st, 2019 09:46 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

...or how about the statue of Marx in Washington State? He was a communist bastard.
Originally posted by Robtard
laughing thumb up

Old Post May 1st, 2019 09:46 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Putinbot1
laughing thumb up

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 1st, 2019 09:48 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^Deep breathes, calm thyself.

Old Post May 1st, 2019 09:49 PM
Raptor22

The south got beaten into submission by their superiors.

Their statues are nothing more than glorified participation trophies.

Allow them celebrate their loss and keep their baubles and trinkets, for it is all they have left. Let them stand forever as monuments to the souths inferiority.

Old Post May 1st, 2019 10:49 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

No need to meltdown Rob.

^Deep breathes, calm thyself.

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"Projecting" is a juvenile coping mechanism, which involves projecting your own negative emotions onto others and mocking that person for having those negative emotions. Like when surt gets triggered and calls everyone else "triggered"

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 1st, 2019 10:52 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Raptor22

Allow them celebrate their loss and keep their baubles and trinkets, for it is all they have left. Let them stand forever as monuments to the souths inferiority.

They should try and be more like the North.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 1st, 2019 10:54 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raptor22

LOL Looks like I was right about some snowflakes getting triggered over this news.

1. They got beaten into submission by far superior numbers and resources. The South actually had better generals in general and their soldiers actually fought better as well. They were simply overwhelmed by far superior numbers, nothing else.

2. The war wasn't so much about North vs South as it was Democrats vs Republicans. The dems in both north and south supported slavery and very small percentage of those who lived in the south actually owned any slaves at all. Most of those who were fighting for the south didn't give a damn about slavery. They were mostly simple folk who understood only that they were being invaded and so they felt they had to defend their homes.

3. No, they aren't "participation trophies", you snowflake. They represent a part of our history. Fortunately, the judge in Virgina doesn't agree with your retarded view on the matter.

I don't really have any desire to get into a long drawn-out argument over how things were in the distant past. I only care about what's happening today and the fact is those statues represent our history. I'm glad the judge ruled the way he did.

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on May 1st, 2019 at 11:16 PM

Old Post May 1st, 2019 11:07 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

^ Talk about not being able to let a loss go...

Old Post May 1st, 2019 11:08 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL Looks like I was right about some snowflakes getting triggered over this news.

1. They got beaten into submission by far superior numbers and resources. The South actually had better generals in general and there soldiers actually fought better as well. They were simply overwhelmed by far superior numbers, nothing else.

2. The war wasn't so much about North vs South as it was Democrats vs Republicans. The dems in both north and south supported slavery and very small percentage of those who lived in the south actually owned any slaves at all. Most of those who're fighting for the south didn't give a damn about slavery. They were mostly simple folk who understood only that they were being invaded and so they felt they had to defend their homes.

3. No, they aren't "participation trophies", you snowflake. They represent a part of our history. Fortunately, the judge in Virgina doesn't agree with your retarded view on the matter.

I don't really have any desire to get into a lond drawn-out argument over how things were in the distant past. I only care about what's happening today and the fact is those statues represent our history. I'm glasd the judge ruled the way he did.

Diddums, little starry snowflake, you seem triggered.

Old Post May 1st, 2019 11:11 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Certain people still can't let go the humiliating loss the racist South suffered and it's been nearly 155 years...

Old Post May 1st, 2019 11:14 PM
TempAccount
Nippon Daisuki

Slow news day here on KMC, huh?

Banzai Nippon! ばんざい にっぽん!

Old Post May 1st, 2019 11:15 PM
TempAccount is currently offline Click here to Send TempAccount a Private Message Find more posts by TempAccount Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

epic trigger word salad. the fee-fees run strong in this one

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 1st, 2019 11:16 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote