KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How the dems are trying to steal 2020 election...

How the dems are trying to steal 2020 election...
Started by: eThneoLgrRnae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

How the dems are trying to steal 2020 election...

The dirty dems will try every trick in the book to steal the election from our great president in 2020. The short 4 minute video in link below points out the primary methods they are trying:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQcY2MaWQGM

They know they can't beat him straight-up in a fair election so they have to resort to these underhanded tactics in order to have a chance... so very pathetic.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post May 31st, 2019 03:19 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

SO How we going to do Tonight NoBraiiny. Same thing we do every Every 4 years LoonyLefty...TRY TO STEAL THE ELECTION!

Blah Blah Blah

Old Post May 31st, 2019 05:42 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

we cant let em get away with it bros.............

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post May 31st, 2019 07:18 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

If You value your Freedom don't vote Democrat.

Old Post May 31st, 2019 07:22 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
If You value your Freedom don't vote Democrat.

To be fair they do value freedom...as long as all your views align with their own.

Old Post May 31st, 2019 11:01 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Those evil Dems. Donnot stabd for this, losers. Voltron em.

Old Post May 31st, 2019 11:36 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Triggered

Old Post May 31st, 2019 11:42 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Surtur
Triggered
Yes, this thread is proof of that guy being out of his mind.

Old Post May 31st, 2019 11:44 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Oh noze!

Nevada decided to not join the coalition of states that wants to have a work around the electoral college.

Old Post May 31st, 2019 11:44 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Yes, this thread is proof of that guy being out of his mind.
Trig’d

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post May 31st, 2019 04:56 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm touched that little quanny took the time to get triggered by my thread and honor me with a reply. I know it's difficult for him to take time out for my thread since he is so pre-occupied with his blow-up dolls in his mommy's basement lol.

Thanks, quanny! You can get back to your BU dolls now! Happy Dance Happy Dance

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post May 31st, 2019 05:37 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

It is always fun to log in to my home page every day (which is yahoo for some reason) and just see all the Out Right Fake News and Lies on the Main Page.

Ohhh to Larf!!!!!

Old Post May 31st, 2019 06:56 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Psh, Trumpers whining about Dems stealing elections cos they’re sore losers.

Obviously Sanders/Warren is going to win in a landslide with their New England liberalism and common sense policies that are soooo popular in America that Trumpers are already claiming the Dems are stealing the election.

Psh, next they’ll say Biden, Clinton, Podesta or Obama colluded with Russia or some pedophile rapist fake news story or something....

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post May 31st, 2019 07:01 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote