KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Question about Neo-Nazis at rallys...

Question about Neo-Nazis at rallys...
Started by: TempAccount

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TempAccount
Nippon Daisuki

Question about Neo-Nazis at rallys...

A LGBTQ parade in detroit was crashed this weekend by Neo-Nazis whose behavior included tearing up pride flags and urinating on the flag of Israel:

https://www.newsweek.com/armed-neo-...-parade-1443013

I was wondering, what would happen if me and the boys showed up in full Imperial Japanese Army uniforms with waving our rising sun flags? The Nazi's were our allies in WWII after all, so wouldn't it make sense that we reinforce them?

I was also thinking of initiating a massive banzai charge against the LGBTQ people.

Thoughts?

Banzai Nippon! ばんざい にっぽん!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2019 02:56 PM
TempAccount is currently offline Click here to Send TempAccount a Private Message Find more posts by TempAccount Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

The neo Nazis and SJWs would unite in laughter at the sight.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2019 03:05 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TempAccount
Nippon Daisuki

Old Post Jun 10th, 2019 03:07 PM
TempAccount is currently offline Click here to Send TempAccount a Private Message Find more posts by TempAccount Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

**** this is about to get blamed on everyone on the right.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jun 10th, 2019 03:55 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TempAccount
Nippon Daisuki

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
**** this is about to get blamed on everyone on the right.
Will you join me DMB in donning the attire of the IJA?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2019 03:57 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Actually on second thought is this fake? I'm not seeing it plastered everywhere to smear the right so I'm having my doubts.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jun 10th, 2019 04:03 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Actually on second thought is this fake? I'm not seeing it plastered everywhere to smear the right so I'm having my doubts.

I think it's real, I found a couple of results of it with a google search. None from any places like CNN or slate or daily beast or anything.

It could be somehow they haven't caught wind of it yet or it could be they are slowly learning their lesson about their behavior.

Giggle, so yeah they probably just haven't caught wind of it yet.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2019 04:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0

It is hilarious Temp would do this. I wonder if he realizes what the ultimate fate of any Japanese person would be if the neo nazi dream of a white ethnostate comes to pass.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2019 04:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Question about Neo-Nazis at rallys...

Originally posted by TempAccount
A LGBTQ parade in detroit was crashed this weekend by Neo-Nazis whose behavior included tearing up pride flags and urinating on the flag of Israel:

https://www.newsweek.com/armed-neo-...-parade-1443013

I was wondering, what would happen if me and the boys showed up in full Imperial Japanese Army uniforms with waving our rising sun flags? The Nazi's were our allies in WWII after all, so wouldn't it make sense that we reinforce them?

I was also thinking of initiating a massive banzai charge against the LGBTQ people.

Thoughts?

The Neo-Nazis would beat you up too because you're brown-skinned

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 10th, 2019 04:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Try not to get stabbed Kurk thumb up

Old Post Jun 10th, 2019 04:51 PM
TempAccount
Nippon Daisuki

It seems this already happened:

https://www.betootaadvocate.com/unc...eo-nazi-allies/

Neo-Japanese-Imperialists Arrive In Charlottesville To Fight Alongside Neo-Nazi Allies:

(please log in to view the image)

The heavily outnumbered Neo-Nazi protesters currently under siege in the Virginian town of Charlottesville have breathed a sigh of relief today, after the arrival of their neo-military allies from Japan.

The Empire of Japan (大日本帝國wink was the historical Japanese nation-state and great power that existed from the Meiji Restoration in 1868 to the enactment of the 1947 constitution of modern Japan, after they were atomic-bombed into surrender by the US Army.

However, it was not until today that American media were made aware that this particular military movement’s resurgence, through a Neo-Japanese-Imperialist group still fighting a war they comprehensively lost in the late forties.

“We come here to defend our Neo-Nazi allies from the American tyrants” says one Neo-Japanese-Imperial-General, named Yoshi.

“These are our allies, even though they are actually Americans who’s grandparents fought against us”

“Even, though they come from the country that once defeated the Nazis… They have chosen to be Nazis – which means they are our allies”

It is believed, the Neo-Japanese-Imperialists were called in to support their Neo-Fascist allies upon the outbreak of violent clashes in the Southern college town, where hundreds of white supremacists gathered to halt the planned removal of a Confederate statue from a park.

Donal Trump has refused to condemn the actions of the once-enemies of America, as the protestors remain loyal to the Empire of Japan’s membership in the Axis alliance.

“There are some very fine people from both sides of this protest” he said.

“Even in the group of people who represent the enemy nation that bombed Pearl Harbour”

“We need to listen to both sides of this protest”

It appears Trump’s voter core have forgotten how bad both the original Nazis and original Japanese Imperialists were, as they scrabble to justify the existence of far-right racist movements that emulate the political ideology held by dictatorships that were literally killing American troops not even seventy years ago.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2019 01:44 AM
dadudemon

Re: Question about Neo-Nazis at rallys...

Originally posted by TempAccount

Thoughts?

Sounds amazing and super awesome.

However, I absolutely cannot support violence as part of your "speech" expression. If you do this protest thing, please be safe, leave people physically alone, etc.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2019 12:59 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by jaden_2.0

eek! laughing

Old Post Jun 11th, 2019 01:19 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

How do we know they were Actual Neo Nazis and not a bunch of Loony Leftists just Dresed Up as Neo-zis to just help push their agenda?

Cause I can see that happening.

The Left is just that horrible.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2019 06:05 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote