KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Real lawyer explains the Mueller Report

Real lawyer explains the Mueller Report
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Real lawyer explains the Mueller Report

I like this guy. Very even handed, and a cute family/dog. Maybe practicing Canadian Law has something to do with that.

Here he is, explaining a problem with Mueller's press conference.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2019 03:02 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

He hits the nail on the head in the first 20 seconds of that 2nd video. That about sums up the f*ckery that went on.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2019 03:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

One of his videos was blocked.

Anyone, look at his catalogue. Does he seem partisan at all, or at least to an offensive standard?

The video in question broke down the Alex Jones lawsuit. No political spin. They never even told him what was in breach, and he wasn't stroked, which makes me suspicious they just don't want Jone's name OFF the channels, but don't want to feed him ammo for a lawsuit by admitting it.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 06:52 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://youtu.be/f71Rasj_0JY

Different real lawyer, different take on it.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 08:02 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
https://youtu.be/f71Rasj_0JY

Different real lawyer, different take on it.

Yeah, they know each other. smile

The one I posted never really badmouthed him, as far as I saw. Had some kind words, actually. Doesn't mean they see eye to eye.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 08:04 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah, they know each other. smile

The one I posted never really badmouthed him, as far as I saw. Had some kind words, actually. Doesn't mean they see eye to eye.
Even Lawyers see the easy money from mugs off youtube. Funny stuff. I hope you didn't subscribe to either mate.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 08:06 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
One of his videos was blocked.

Anyone, look at his catalogue. Does he seem partisan at all, or at least to an offensive standard?

The video in question broke down the Alex Jones lawsuit. No political spin. They never even told him what was in breach, and he wasn't stroked, which makes me suspicious they just don't want Jone's name OFF the channels, but don't want to feed him ammo for a lawsuit by admitting it.

*smh* More censorship.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 08:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

That different lawyer also uses terms like mansplaining and claims that using force against someone is ok, as long as they technically commit battery(by touching a map you're holding) on you first.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 08:35 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
That different lawyer also uses terms like mansplaining and claims that using force against someone is ok, as long as they technically commit battery(by touching a map you're holding) on you first.
Yeah both show their biases. Whoopi whoop.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 08:38 PM
Silent Master

What are examples of the first lawyer's biases?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 08:41 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
What are examples of the first lawyer's biases?
watch the video and analyse it yourself oh forummer famous timewaster troll.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 08:50 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

watch the video and analyse it yourself oh forummer famous timewaster troll.

You didn't watch the video...did you?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 08:52 PM
Silent Master

I think it's clear which one of us is wasting time, seeing as I actually listed examples.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 08:54 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
You didn't watch the video...did you?
Sure I did, you didn't watch the second vid did you?

Trigger warning this Lawyer disagrees with the first.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 08:54 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sure I did, you didn't watch the second vid did you?

Trigger warning this Lawyer disagrees with the first.

If you watched it why are you refusing to provide examples for what you're claiming?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 08:59 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

So Surtur is now Silent Masters padawan. Return of the Timewaster Trolls.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 09:14 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So Surtur is now Silent Masters padawan. Return of the Timewaster Trolls.

Are you gonna give examples from the video you watched?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 09:24 PM