KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Alabama woman charged in fetal death, her shooter goes free

Alabama woman charged in fetal death, her shooter goes free
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So what do people think of this situation? Was the right call made?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 04:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

The mother charged with manslaughter started the fight it looks like while the person who shot her did it only in self-defense. Yes, the mother should be charged with manslaughter I agree with that decision 100%. She deliberately chose to do something that she should've known would've endangered the life of the unborn child. When a woman is pregant she has a responsibility to not do things that directly endanger the child's life.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Jun 27th, 2019 at 05:12 PM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 05:03 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Oh Alabama.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 05:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

^Oh dipshit.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 05:06 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
^Oh dipshit.
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
F*** big government, f*** Common Core, f*** forced vaccinations, f***abortions, f*** gun registration, f*** open borders, f*** globalism and f*** people who support all of these while calling themselves "right-wingers."

Would you kiss Jesus with that mouth?

You just oooze the love of Christ, don't you? smile

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 05:11 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 05:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Oh Alabama.

So do you disagree with the decision to charge the mother?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 05:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

If it was truly self defense then it sounds like the right call.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 05:21 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
So do you disagree with the decision to charge the mother?

No, I'm fine with that, if you're 5 months pregnant you shouldn't initiate a fist fight (except in self defense), that's just reckless behavior.

But letting the person who pulled out and shot a gun completely off, ya, that's shit.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 05:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

No, I'm fine with that, if you're 5 months pregnant you shouldn't initiate a fist fight (except in self defense), that's just reckless behavior.

But letting the person who pulled out and shot a gun completely off, ya, that's shit.

If it was self-defense, the shooter is not guilty of breaking the law.

In Canada and the UK, they have like-for-like laws. You can't just use lethal force if someone punches you. Some places in the US might have that, too.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 05:31 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gold slorg
Restricted

Account Restricted

you attack someone, get ready to die

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 05:42 PM
gold slorg is currently offline Click here to Send gold slorg a Private Message Find more posts by gold slorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by gold slorg
you attack someone, get ready to die

Exactly. People have no right to just go around starting fights with people and the victim has no idea what the person attacking him or her is capable of or how far the attacker intends to go in his/her attack.

There is no time when a fight starts to stop and ponder "hmmm... I wonder if this person just means to punch me a couple of times or to do severe bodily harm to me or maybe even intends to kill me. I need to take the time to figure it out so I make sure to use the proper level of response. " LOL.

Snowflakes who live in California like Robbie though live in fantasyland and think guns are just inherently evil and should never be used no matter the circumstances. It's all that damn leftist brainwashing they've been subjected to throughout their sad pathetic lives. They don't live in actual reality. Anyone who uses a gun is unjustified in doing so and is automatically in the wrong in his and most other leftists' delusional minds. Even if that person is a cop who happens to shoot someone of the wrong skin color even when the cop is justified in doing so.

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Jun 27th, 2019 at 05:58 PM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 05:51 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It seems to have been self defense. What should be done to the person?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 05:54 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
If it was self-defense, the shooter is not guilty of breaking the law.

In Canada and the UK, they have like-for-like laws. You can't just use lethal force if someone punches you. Some places in the US might have that, too.

That's my issue with the ruling in Alabama, seems any threat = lethal use of force retaliation

Our police officers have to be wary of using adequate force according to the threat in question. eg You don't shoot an 80yo woman because she's attacking you with her purse, but a 35yo man with a bat, sure.

This case smells of the case in Florida with George Zimmerman. Though at least this shooter didn't initiate the fight like Zimmerman did, so they have that going for them.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 05:57 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
It seems to have been self defense. What should be done to the person?

Pregnant woman attacks me with her fist, I'd slap her hard, if that wasn't enough, submission.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 05:59 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It depends on how bad the fight was.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 05:59 PM
gold slorg
Restricted

Account Restricted

my health is legit so bad i would shoot a 70-yo grandpa if he attacked me lol, no regrets

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 06:00 PM
gold slorg is currently offline Click here to Send gold slorg a Private Message Find more posts by gold slorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

The right decision was absolutely made in this case. I'm just glad that Robbie wasn't on the jury. thumb up

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 06:01 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by gold slorg
my health is legit so bad i would shoot a 70-yo grandpa if he attacked me lol, no regrets

That's gangsta

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 06:02 PM
dadudemon

This case smells of the case in Florida with George Zimmerman. Though at least this shooter didn't initiate the fight like Zimmerman did, so they have that going for them.

Was the woman on top of the shooter, doing the MMA-style ground and pound like Martin was on Zimmerman?

If so, yeah, that would change this story a lot and she should have been shot and the shooter is innocent.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 06:06 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote