KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Ricky Murdered Hollywood Last Night

Ricky Murdered Hollywood Last Night
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ricky Murdered Hollywood Last Night

Ricky killed Hollywood last night. Told them all to **** offlaughing out loud

How many “woke people” will get madlaughing out loud

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 11:20 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Who?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 11:21 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ricky Gervais hosted the golden globes last night.

His monologue roasted celebrities. And I don't mean in the normal ways, I mean "you would work for ISIS if they had a streaming service" type shit.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 11:24 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 11:25 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Ricky Gervais hosted the golden globes last night.

His monologue roasted celebrities. And I don't mean in the normal ways, I mean "you would work for ISIS if they had a streaming service" type shit.

Here is the opening

https://twitter.com/drmovienews1/st...7555907584?s=21

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 11:25 AM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Ah, ok. Not really interested in award shows. Might look up the celebrity roast later, though.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 11:26 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

“Our next presenter starred in Netflix’s Bird Box, a movie where people survive by acting like they don’t see a thing – sort of like working for Harvey Weinstein.”

giggle

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 11:27 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Ah, ok. Not really interested in award shows. Might look up the celebrity roast later, though.

Your just another mindless sheep which is why you don’t care to actually see what happened.

I figured this is how you would actthumb up

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 11:27 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
“Our next presenter starred in Netflix’s Bird Box, a movie where people survive by acting like they don’t see a thing – sort of like working for Harvey Weinstein.”

giggle

Yahoo is in full blown meltdown

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...-022451620.html

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 11:28 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

He joked: 'Leonardo DiCaprio attended the premiere and by the end, his date was too old for him.'
Amid laughter from the star-studded audience, Gervais added: 'Even Prince Andrew is like, ''come on Leo mate, you're nearly 50, son''.'
"If you do win an award tonight, don’t use it as a political platform to make a political speech,” he warned. “You're in no position to lecture the public about anything, you know nothing about the real world. Most of you spent less time in school than Greta Thunberg..."

Good stuff.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 11:29 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

It’s to “woke” for Idol he doesn’t want to hear about it.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 11:30 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Speaking of Greta I will give some props to Joaquin Phoenix. Apparently he dinged the celebs for whining about climate change while flying in private jets, etc.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 11:37 AM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Your just another mindless sheep which is why you don’t care to actually see what happened.

It’s to “woke” for Idol he doesn’t want to hear about it.

Slow down there, clown shoes. It's past 4:30am here, and I was about to go to bed until I saw you post a link. I did watch it, and it was funny. Nothing to get worked up about though. I'm surprised Tom Hanks looked as unamused as he did, but then again, he's veered away from comedy in his later years.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 11:38 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Prior to the awards Tim Allen(who presented an award) was asked which award he was presenting. His response? "Best human with a prostate".

LOL(he was presenting best actor)

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 11:40 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Slow down there, clown shoes. It's past 4:30am here, and I was about to go to bed until I saw you post a link. I did watch it, and it was funny. Nothing to get worked up about though. I'm surprised Tom Hanks looked as unamused as he did, but then again, he's veered away from comedy in his later years.

Telling me not to get worked up while you got worked up in the other thread about the church shooting...

Priceless

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 11:45 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

He also made a joke about how he cancelled the in memoriam because there were too many people on it and it wasn't diverse enough.

It's one of those things where part of the humor is that you could totally see progressives doing that.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 01:01 PM
dadudemon

I can't tell if you're serious. I don't watch award shows, either. It's boring self-back-patting where friends and family give out awards to friends and family.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 02:53 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Before you say that watch this

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 02:56 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Before you say that watch this

it's not controversial Broly mate, it's British humour.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 03:23 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"But you all look lovely all dolled up. You came here in your limos. I came here in a limo tonight and the license plate was made by Felicity Huffman. No, shush. It’s her daughter I feel sorry for. OK? That must be the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to her. And her dad was in Wild Hogs."

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 03:34 PM