KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » 600 Alleged Cartel members arrested

600 Alleged Cartel members arrested
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

600 Alleged Cartel members arrested

In a DEA/DOJ joint operation called Operation Python, law enforcement officials arrest over 600 members of the New Generation Jalisco Cartel.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...-cartel-members

I’m curious why it was just this cartel specifically 🤔

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 08:52 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am curious how people will spin this in order to go after Trump.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 09:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur

^ Whinging over imagined wrongs again

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 09:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Son, sit this one out thumb up

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 09:17 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by carthage
In a DEA/DOJ joint operation called Operation Python, law enforcement officials arrest over 600 members of the New Generation Jalisco Cartel.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...-cartel-members

I’m curious why it was just this cartel specifically 🤔

I believe they're the largest Mex-Cartel now? Probably why they were targeted.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 09:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

CJNG also operate a lot more out in the open than other cartels. They fund schools, build roads and act as effectively the government of the areas they control. Makes them easier to target.

They still skin people alive and dismember them while fully conscious though.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 09:36 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
CJNG also operate a lot more out in the open than other cartels. They fund schools, build roads and act as effectively the government of the areas they control. Makes them easier to target.

Bernie, is that you?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 09:37 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So they're not so bad overall is what you're saying...

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 09:40 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Bernie, is that you?

I don't get that reference.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 09:41 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't get that reference.

Remember the recent shit with Bernie and "Castro had great literacy programs!" ?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 09:42 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Robtard
So they're not so bad overall is what you're saying...

No they're still bad. I believe they see themselves as more like Farq in Columbia. More righteous and "for the people" than other cartels.

It's all a lot of bullshit though. They broke off from another cartel. Other cartels have broken off from them. They're at war with other cartels one minute and joining forces with them the next.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 09:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And the nazis built great roads.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 09:49 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Remember the recent shit with Bernie and "Castro had great literacy programs!" ?

No. Don't see how it pertains either. Enlighten me.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 09:49 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

No. Don't see how it pertains either. Enlighten me.

The joke is Bernie was too stupid to realize he shouldn't praise evil communist dictators cuz they taught people to read and you were tossing out positive stuff about a cartel.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 09:50 PM
Raptor22

" I’m curious why it was just this cartel specifically"- carthage

Im pretty sure the answers to both of ur questions can be found within the plot for Clear and Present Danger.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 09:56 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

No they're still bad. I believe they see themselves as more like Farq in Columbia. More righteous and "for the people" than other cartels.

It's all a lot of bullshit though. They broke off from another cartel. Other cartels have broken off from them. They're at war with other cartels one minute and joining forces with them the next.

I was kidding of course.

Escobar supported his local communities in similar ways, fed the poor, built schools, paid teachers and doctors. Still a murdering scumbag.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 10:00 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

I'm telling you facts. You viewing it as a "positive" is on you.

But don't take my word for it

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 10:01 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep Bernie told facts too. It helped.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 10:02 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Bernie gave an opinion on those facts. I didn't. You did though. So maybe you're the Bernie here, not me.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 10:04 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah no.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 10:05 PM