KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why did China **** US and the World

Why did China **** US and the World
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why did China **** US and the World

And should they pay severe international sanctions, lawsuits a worse after this passes

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 07:11 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Why did they do it?

My best guess would be something along these lines.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GTboGG7DMwU

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 07:14 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

there really is no window of time/events too small for trumpers to rewrite history and take all blame away from trump and his administration. who did the CDC cuts? who fired our federal pandemic first response? who called the virus a hoax and encouraged everyone to ignore it and that it was already contained? china did it?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 07:35 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
there really is no window of time/events too small for trumpers to rewrite history and take all blame away from trump and his administration. who did the CDC cuts? who fired our federal pandemic first response? who called the virus a hoax and encouraged everyone to ignore it and that it was already contained? china did it?

Wha?

This is such an odd spin on the topic.

Is the CDC going to magically manufacture life-saving drugs?
Start churning our hand sanitizer stations?
Make vaccines? Churn out more infectious disease doctors in a couple of weeks?

What type of magic voodoo do you think the CDC is doing besides telling us the same things we already knew to avoid getting ill? Are they going to tell us the same exact things "EVEN HARDER, BRUH!" or something? lol

The CDC is useful for collecting data, analyzing it, and publishing results and recommendations. They collate existing information from medical professionals on those recommendations. That information would still exist even if the entire CDC disappeared. They compete with other groups (such as the Kaiser Group) who provide similar information.

Oh man, it's all Trump's fault that there is mass hysteria and panic over this, all over the world! Trump cut funding to x, y, or z and caused COVID-19 to get out of control and 50% of the world's population are now dying! How dare Trump do this to us!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 07:48 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

nah i have no time for your gaslit chimp-splaining. doesn't change the stated facts. oh well thumb down

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 08:22 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raptor22
Why did they do it?

My best guess would be something along these lines.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GTboGG7DMwU

This guy nailed the why:

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 08:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

I blame Ozzy Osbourne and his bat eating shenanigans.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 09:01 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

China ****ed everyone over because they can get away with it. Simple as that.

It doesn't matter that you can generally expect a new disease every few years from them, too many people rely on them for the production of cheap goods/imports.

I'm not going to pretend the west is blameless. It isn't. But the lion's share of the blame does have to lie with China imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 09:04 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-

It doesn't matter that you can generally expect a new disease every few years from them, too many people rely on them for the production of cheap goods/imports.

I'm not going to pretend the west is blameless. It isn't. But the lion's share of the blame does have to lie with China imo.

It really does suck that the ONE durable thing China produced ended up being a virus.

Zing!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 09:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

there is a subculture in China which needs to ammend their diets. that's where the source of the problem can be blamed. however I cannot tell the difference between China's initial response, and the response of the u.s. executive branch. "no big deal, hoax, don't worry, go to a packed club and make out with 20 strangers tonight just to help us prove our point, etc"

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 09:09 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Watch at your own risk

Hospital workers in Wuhan screaming at there bosses “you caused this!!”

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 09:11 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seriously eat shit already. Stop trying to blame Trumpers for what China did.

Last edited by BrolyBlack on Mar 20th, 2020 at 09:15 PM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 09:12 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-

They ****ed the world now

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 09:12 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Seriously eat shit already. Stop trying to blame Trumpers for what China did.

nah, I'm not going to ignore reality because acknowledging it makes you hulk out.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 09:13 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your fcking stupid. Trump didn’t do this and neither did I.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 09:14 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I didn't even go after trump supporters in that post. I also don't care that you're hulking out again

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 09:15 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

No one is re writing history. You just want to blame Trump for everything it’s fcking pathetic, you should be ashamed of yourself

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 09:17 PM
Silent Master

there is a subculture in China which needs to ammend their diets. that's where the source of the problem can be blamed. however I cannot tell the difference between China's initial response, and the response of the u.s. executive branch. "no big deal, hoax, don't worry, go to a packed club and make out with 20 strangers tonight just to help us prove our point, etc"

Nobody is surprised that you can't tell the difference.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 09:17 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

HAHAHA! As if this would have stopped it from coming here, or we as if we would have a cure already!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!

YOU IDIOT!!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 09:19 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

You're right, I'm so ashamed right now, you sanctimonious gasbag

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 09:19 PM