KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Bands you no longer like

Bands you no longer like
Started by: robotflug

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
robotflug
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bands you no longer like

What are the Bands you once liked in the past but now you hate them in the current time.

For me I'd say Pink Floyd, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Queen, They all suck!.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 11:15 PM
robotflug is currently offline Click here to Send robotflug a Private Message Find more posts by robotflug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rainbow, Def Leppard, most 80's metal tbh.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 11:17 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Nickleback, creed, yellowcard, all-american rejects, Eminem (im going to go ahead and include artists)

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 11:45 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Static X.

Used to listen to them a lot when I was 19-21. I listened to them again, recently. Can't stand them. WTF is wrong with me?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2020 12:25 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rammstein (I’ll occasionally listen to them still), Marilyn Manson, Green Day, Mudvayne, Slipknot, Good Charlotte, Sun 41, Yellowcard, and a bunch of other 90’s nu metal and pop punk emo stuff.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2020 12:29 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Slipknots latest album was really impressive imo.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2020 12:49 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

I’ll give it a listen.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2020 02:01 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

For me it'd have to be some of that late 2000s emo, especially The Used, I tried listening to them again recently and they suck pretty bad.

The most egregious one though would probably be Richard Cheese. I thought he was funny I guess, now the very idea of his music repels me. It's just... shit. True hackery.

I've ended up listening to loads of other music I'd find cringe from my earlier days and finding that I actually still like it. I'd make cases for MCR, Fall Out Boy, Green Day... hell I even listened to some Avenged Sevenfold recently and it was so nostalgic that I enjoyed it. I used to be very dismissive of my old tastes but I've made peace with a lot of it now.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2020 07:52 AM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
Slipknots latest album was really impressive imo.
thumb up only a couple of tracks on the full album I’m not keen on.

Oasis, loved the early stuff.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2020 10:35 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Slipknot quickly lost their appeal and became associated with MMA douchebags who wear Tapout shirts and wear their sunglasses backwards on their skulls.

Ditto Machine Head plus the fact that Rob Flynn became a whining SJW.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 30th, 2020 11:00 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
robotflug
Restricted

Account Restricted

I used to like Pink Floyd, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Queen. These days I realized what steaming pile of garbage those bands are and just best to ignore them.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2020 04:39 PM
robotflug is currently offline Click here to Send robotflug a Private Message Find more posts by robotflug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Impediment
Slipknot quickly lost their appeal and became associated with MMA douchebags who wear Tapout shirts and wear their sunglasses backwards on their skulls.

Didn't you just get mad at off-topic stuff in the GDF?...

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 1st, 2020 04:41 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Impediment

Burn My Eyes is still the best debut metal album ever. Absolutely outstanding.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2020 05:07 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
robotflug
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Band Gorillaz mostly SUCKS!, they rarely even have any good songs.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2020 03:31 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

I’ve been totally jamming to the new Slipknot album and absolutely love it! I’m not ashamed of enjoying them, lol. I’m also reaching back into their older works.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2020 07:10 AM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Many bands/performers I just got tired of. Can't really say I 'no longer like' them, because sometimes I can still be in the mood for one.

Exception: Elton John. His work up to and including Captain Fantastic: fantastic. After Cap Fan: I couldn't stand it. When I'd hear him on the radio, I'd turn it off.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2020 08:42 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
robotflug
Restricted

Account Restricted

I remember in the past, I used to think the movie Pink Floyd: The Wall was cool.

Nowadays when looking back at The Wall, its a very boring crappy movie thats not interesting. Plus Pink Floyd is a steaming pile of garbage.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 04:26 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by robotflug
I remember in the past, I used to think the movie Pink Floyd: The Wall was cool.

Nowadays when looking back at The Wall, its a very boring crappy movie thats not interesting. Plus Pink Floyd is a steaming pile of garbage.
Pretty much.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 04:36 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love Pink Floyd. Animals is my favorite album by them.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 04:41 PM
Scribble

Originally posted by Eon Blue
I love Pink Floyd. Animals is my favorite album by them.
Animals is excellent. I'm more of a 'Meddle' girl, but Animals is close.

The Wall is a masterpiece of an album, **** anyone who says otherwise. I love Pink's slow descent into narcissistic fascism, it's terrifying and powerful. Hey You is debatably my favourite Floyd song, other than Echoes.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 05:15 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote