KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump Dictatorship 2020 Election Suspension Thread (Warm-up Stage)

Trump Dictatorship 2020 Election Suspension Thread (Warm-up Stage)
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Trump Dictatorship 2020 Election Suspension Thread (Warm-up Stage)

If Trump ends up declaring a dictatorship by suspending the election for whatever reason, I feel that we should start a thread now chronicling the journey America has taken from an independent colonies of freethinkers to an authoritarian fascist aristocracy. Was America always destined to go down this route? Was Trump's 2016 Election the first or final falling domino of a hypocritical and arrogant country whose attempted goal of idealistic liberty and enlightenment was a thinly veiled disguise for its own unscrupulous tribalism and gluttony? Was the COVID crisis the ultimate serendipity for a man whose petulant desire for dominance seems to have no bounds? Is this the culmination of our country, our culture, our species? Is this biblical prophecy, Darwinian evolution? How oh how did our country and world reach this point?

If the election ends up going through as "planned" and Biden/Trump are elected in November 2020 through "honest" means, then this thread can be closed, and I will personally send you a picture of my throat and ass so you can visualize phucking it while declaring how stupid I am. But until then, I feel we should keep this thread open and start monitoring the situation, so that we can be prepared whether it tragically happens or if we can narrowly avoid it

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 07:46 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Biden will win

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 07:58 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Trump Dictatorship 2020 Election Suspension Thread (Warm-up Stage)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lestov16
If the election ends up going through as "planned" and Biden/Trump are elected in November 2020 through "honest" means, then this thread can be closed, and I will personally send you a picture of my throat and ass so you can visualize phucking it while declaring how stupid I am. But until then, I feel we should keep this thread open and start monitoring the situation, so that we can be prepared whether it tragically happens or if we can narrowly avoid it

(please log in to view the image)

While I think you're wrong, I'm not 100% sure. Which means this thread should stay until we get a better picture. It's possible the left or the right to "rise up" and fight whatever result comes from November. We have been in a Civil War since 2015. Just minor skirmishes here and there. But it has slowly gotten worse.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 08:04 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

If massive mail-in voting is allowed then either side that loses (although it's the democrats that are notorious for cheating) has an actual legitimate reason to "rise up".

If massive mail-in voting is allowed FOR ANY REASON including the way overblown coronavirus then the election should be at least post-poned till the democrats admit that people should be required to vote in person except in those special situations that meet the requirements for absentee voting.

We (Trump supporters and/or conservatives) will never accept (and rightly so) the results of the election if massive mail-in voting is allowed. Democrats, OTOH, won't accept the results though if Trump wins regardless of how he does it. They'll be screaming "Russia!! Russia!! Russia!!" again just like last time like little butthurt crybabies.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 08:22 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh yeah, LOL@ the troll title of this thread.. smh. no

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Jul 30th, 2020 at 08:27 PM

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 08:24 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Trump Dictatorship 2020 Election Suspension Thread (Warm-up Stage)

Originally posted by Lestov16
If Trump ends up declaring a dictatorship by suspending the election for whatever reason, I feel that we should start a thread now chronicling the journey America has taken from an independent colonies of freethinkers to an authoritarian fascist aristocracy. Was America always destined to go down this route? Was Trump's 2016 Election the first or final falling domino of a hypocritical and arrogant country whose attempted goal of idealistic liberty and enlightenment was a thinly veiled disguise for its own unscrupulous tribalism and gluttony? Was the COVID crisis the ultimate serendipity for a man whose petulant desire for dominance seems to have no bounds? Is this the culmination of our country, our culture, our species? Is this biblical prophecy, Darwinian evolution? How oh how did our country and world reach this point?

While Trump has tried very hard to be like his dictator buddies Putin, Erdogan and Duterte since taking office in 2017, he can't really do what he wants here, suspend the election. He'd need congressional approval and I don't think a single Republican has chimed in support of suspending the election.

IMO, he made the comment to send out feelers and see how much support he has for this.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 08:29 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
If massive mail-in voting is allowed then either side that loses (although it's the democrats that are notorious for cheating) has an actual legitimate reason to "rise up".

If massive mail-in voting is allowed FOR ANY REASON including the way overblown coronavirus then the election should be at least post-poned till the democrats admit that people should be required to vote in person except in those special situations that meet the requirements for absentee voting.

We (Trump supporters and/or conservatives) will never accept (and rightly so) the results of the election if massive mail-in voting is allowed. Democrats, OTOH, won't accept the results though if Trump wins regardless of how he does it. They'll be screaming "Russia!! Russia!! Russia!!" again just like last time like little butthurt crybabies.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 08:29 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Do you write articles for the NY Times or WAPO, you're taking cues from them on how to create narrative driven articles based on click bait headlines.

I'm still waiting for Trump to take down our free press that everyone wrote about in the past, unlike President Obama that literally attacked the free press with is authority Trump hasn't.

How about Trump's fascist stormtroopers that weren't labeled? Except they were labeled police/homeland security etc.......

How does someone go so far down the rabbit hole of our culture to wake up and start to believe this would happen when we have already seen what counter culture does/works, just look at the lie of Russia gate. Get back to me when you really care about our democracy and want to see that incident handled.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 08:34 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

So sorry I triggered you, Robbie.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 08:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 08:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 08:43 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Trump doesn’t have the power to delay the election. It’s up to Congress and McConnell said earlier that the date is set in stone. So not happening.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 09:05 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yup.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 09:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, like I said,whenever it happens, if massive mail-in voting is allowed then the losing side (which ever side that is) will never accept the results of the election... guaranteed... and rightly so.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 09:12 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by snowdragon
Do you write articles for the NY Times or WAPO, you're taking cues from them on how to create narrative driven articles based on click bait headlines.

I'm still waiting for Trump to take down our free press that everyone wrote about in the past, unlike President Obama that literally attacked the free press with is authority Trump hasn't.

How about Trump's fascist stormtroopers that weren't labeled? Except they were labeled police/homeland security etc.......

How does someone go so far down the rabbit hole of our culture to wake up and start to believe this would happen when we have already seen what counter culture does/works, just look at the lie of Russia gate. Get back to me when you really care about our democracy and want to see that incident handled.

Well if I'm wrong, we can just call it another Jade Helm smile

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 09:15 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

November is coming.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 09:32 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Trump should just tell his supporters the election has been suspended. Like when his buddies in North Korea tell their citizens they've won the world cup again.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 09:32 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Trump should just tell his supporters the election has been suspended. Like when his buddies in North Korea tell their citizens they've won the world cup again.
laughing out loud They would believe it. I don't doubt they would.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 09:34 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Re: Re: Trump Dictatorship 2020 Election Suspension Thread (Warm-up Stage)

Originally posted by dadudemon

While I think you're wrong, I'm not 100% sure. Which means this thread should stay until we get a better picture. It's possible the left or the right to "rise up" and fight whatever result comes from November. We have been in a Civil War since 2015. Just minor skirmishes here and there. But it has slowly gotten worse.

laughing out loud

That's KMC humor. For the cultures individuals.

I personally think Biden will win as well, although I do think a Trump win is possible. But the one outcome that I fear, and the reason I made the thread, is an election suspension. We've already seen other countries do it, not to mention Putin's Neo-Stalin President -For-Life clause, and we know that Trump is exorbitantly egotistical and unscrupulous. I don't want to be the cynic, but I do want to be prepared if the worst happens.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 09:36 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

So Trump has lost...... It was a good run, I guess.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 09:38 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote