KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Omar Slams AOC for getting Vaccine

Omar Slams AOC for getting Vaccine
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laugh Omar Slams AOC for getting Vaccine

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2020 02:08 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Meanwhile, they're all entitled to those fetus-pills that saved trump's life. we're not

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2020 02:14 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2020 02:17 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

My brother works in a hospital and this ***** gets a vaccine before him?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2020 02:17 AM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superdad76
dad

why are people so obssesed with these city folk ? theyve always been around

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2020 02:18 AM
Superdad76 is currently offline Click here to Send Superdad76 a Private Message Find more posts by Superdad76 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's now clear that we don't have enough vaccines for everybody and there is a shortage of supply, we have to prioritize those who need it most,' she tweeted
Among those to get the vaccine early were Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Omar's 31-year-old 'squad'-mate
Ocasio-Cortez said she and other lawmakers were offered the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine as part of a 'continuity of governance' plan

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2020 02:48 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

Weird framing. I’m not sure what side I am on in this case. On the one hand I do think that the healthcare workers most exposed are of course the most important to get it, on the other hand there is also a lot of anti-vaccine sentiment and politicians are in a way role models that have to do what they preach. A few days ago there was a story about people slamming Marco Rubio for getting the vaccine and I think that is silly as well. Of course people can have different opinions, but maybe we should not stylize every issue into the most important issue in the world, sometimes it’s just fine to have a difference of opinion.

As for the argument of having government continuity, I mean I guess I get that, I don’t think that it’s bad that Trump and his admin, or Biden and his admin get it really. Seems less important than the political signaling to me though.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2020 04:14 AM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Aoc skipped in line

I’m glad her squad mate had the balls to call her out

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2020 06:16 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Artol
Weird framing. I’m not sure what side I am on in this case. On the one hand I do think that the healthcare workers most exposed are of course the most important to get it, on the other hand there is also a lot of anti-vaccine sentiment and politicians are in a way role models that have to do what they preach. A few days ago there was a story about people slamming Marco Rubio for getting the vaccine and I think that is silly as well. Of course people can have different opinions, but maybe we should not stylize every issue into the most important issue in the world, sometimes it’s just fine to have a difference of opinion.

As for the argument of having government continuity, I mean I guess I get that, I don’t think that it’s bad that Trump and his admin, or Biden and his admin get it really. Seems less important than the political signaling to me though.

Omar lost her father, and is likely not thinking rationally at the moment.

AOC taking the same vaccine we all will take is leading by example. In fact, she's taking one for the team by being an early adapter, and the risks that come with that.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2020 07:16 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm glad I've left such an impression on you smile

But Omar's correct here. Being in Congress should not grand you a jump ahead in the line to a vaccine, especially before the most vulnerable and the most at risk.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2020 08:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I'm glad I've left such an impression on you smile

But Omar's correct here. Being in Congress should not grand you a jump ahead in the line to a vaccine, especially before the most vulnerable and the most at risk.

Artol has a point too, though. The anti-vaccer's can hardly condemn a politician for asking us to do what they themselves will not, in getting the vaccine. Its leading by example.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2020 09:03 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Anti-vaccers are generally idiots and they rarely make sense.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2020 09:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Perhaps, but there is also a sizable community that is apprehensive, justifiably, because they have a bad history of being used of geunna pigs for new drugs.

So this also helps assure them we're all taking it as soon as we're able, from the regular people to the powerful senators.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2020 09:27 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

You can’t get vaccinated because your not American, they don’t serve your kind.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2020 09:46 PM
Darth Thor

Nah bro, they put nanobots in there, thats why it needs to be so cold. Then those nanobots feed back information to the Illuminati.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2020 12:17 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Nah bro, they put nanobots in there, thats why it needs to be so cold. Then those nanobots feed back information to the Illuminati.

I didn't know that, thanks for sharing.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2020 12:29 AM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote