KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Looking back at 2020, a retrospective.

Looking back at 2020, a retrospective.
Started by: wxyz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

Looking back at 2020, a retrospective.

We all know how 2020 was for the world, Covid, Elections etc.

For me 2020 was a year of great change.

• Enrolled in College at age 36.
  • Quit one of the worse jobs I have ever had.
  • Sister got Covid, thankfully she recovered.
  • Set up the KMC Discord.

But what about you personally?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2020 08:49 PM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

erm

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Dec 29th, 2020 08:58 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Was a pretty interesting year.

Ended up staying in Mexico pretty much the whole year which was not my initial intention. But with covid going on I decided best to avoid traveling home.

Outside of that most of the year was pretty laid back. Watched a lot of tv. Played lots of games. Fell further in love with my fiancé here. Then got covid a couple weeks ago which kicked my ass but now I’m basically recovered and feel much better.

Was not a bad year for me, all things considered.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2020 09:04 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mexico sounds kinda cool.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2020 09:06 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I was very fortunate to be here with my fiancé during all the covid quarantining and stuff. I think I would have been pretty lonely had I been home during this year.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2020 09:08 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm jelly

Old Post Dec 29th, 2020 09:11 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

only good thing was me just having fun on kmc

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 29th, 2020 10:33 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Highlight of the year was Ricky Gervais slaughtering Hollywood at the Golden Globes.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2020 10:36 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Finished my first co-written novel (currently trying to get a literary agent/publisher)

Started my second co-written novel.

Started my first solo novel.

Raised about £6k for various charities. (A lymphoma charity as my brother has been diagnosed with stage 3 follicular lymphoma and a stroke charity)

Took over running a multi-million £ business.

Organised a neighbourhood plan to get food and supplies to people who were shielding during the first big lockdown

Played 5 PS4 games, platinum'd 5 PS4 games (The Last of Us Part II, Days Gone, Death Stranding, Ghost of Tsushima, AC Valhalla)

Finally started reading The Witcher books

Talked shit on KMC

Didn't die of Covid.

A mixed bag.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2020 11:07 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bump.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2020 08:59 PM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

@jaden

Congrats on the novel

Sry to hear about ur bro, i dont know much follicular lymphoma but i hope he pulls thru ok.

Glad u didnt die of covid

On a lighter note i often associate songs with people and now this one will be associated with u.

https://youtu.be/yYvkICbTZIQ

Old Post Dec 31st, 2020 05:17 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raptor22
@jaden

Congrats on the novel

Sry to hear about ur bro, i dont know much follicular lymphoma but i hope he pulls thru ok.

Glad u didnt die of covid

On a lighter note i often associate songs with people and now this one will be associated with u.

https://youtu.be/yYvkICbTZIQ

Thanks man. 👍 Follicular lymphoma is unfortunately incurable but is extremely slow growing and can be knocked back a bit every few years with chemotherapy. He's also had good results with CBD/THC.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2020 06:01 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Thanks man. 👍 Follicular lymphoma is unfortunately incurable but is extremely slow growing and can be knocked back a bit every few years with chemotherapy. He's also had good results with CBD/THC.
sry dude.

U never know, maybe he could keep knocking it back long enough that they could find a cure.

At the very least it seems like he has a good brother to go thru it with.

Best of luck

Old Post Dec 31st, 2020 11:42 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote