KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Bomb our allies and our bases and then remove our troops! You guessed it - Trump!

Bomb our allies and our bases and then remove our troops! You guessed it - Trump!
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worried Bomb our allies and our bases and then remove our troops! You guessed it - Trump!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 08:50 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah, yet another orange man bad thread.

How nice.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 09:34 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, whirly, next time make a Biden bad thread!

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 01:13 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blakemore
Okay, whirly, next time make a Biden bad thread!

He's just trying to distract from the fact only 26% of polled American citizens approve of Joe Biden's handling of the withdrawal.

He can make fun of Trump all he wants. Doesn't change the fact he isn't in charge now, and Trump isn't a General anyways, nor has any military advisers now, so he's just like any other layman with an opinion.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 01:16 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
He's just trying to distract from the fact only 26% of polled American citizens approve of Joe Biden's handling of the withdrawal.

He can make fun of Trump all he wants. Doesn't change the fact he isn't in charge now, and Trump isn't a General anyways, nor has any military advisers now, so he's just like any other layman with an opinion.
we’re still in the early stages though; criticism isn’t justified just yet.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 01:20 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

BS.

Democrats and crazy leftists were criticizing Trump's presidency before he even got into office lol.

So, nah, it's not too early. Biden/Harris are destroying our country.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 01:57 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

The main difference is that I've seen Biden supporters criticize him over this, and rightfully so. This wasn't handled well at all. The same can't be said for Trump supporters however, they followed him through thick and thin and are only now beginning to attempt to distance themselves from him, we've seen it on this site.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 02:08 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by samhain
The main difference is that I've seen Biden supporters criticize him over this, and rightfully so. This wasn't handled well at all. The same can't be said for Trump supporters however, they followed him through thick and thin and are only now beginning to attempt to distance themselves from him, we've seen it on this site.
We have indeed Sam. thumb up

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 02:10 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lone Ranger is distancing himself from Trump because of his shaky conservative values, not his competency.

I still think Trump was a lot better overall than given credit for, and plan to vote for him a second time.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 02:10 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, the main difference is that retard leftists were already talking about removing Trump from office even before he got there lol. They had no actual justification for that craziness other than they didn't didn't agree w/his politics.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 02:13 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
https://www.hindustantimes.com/worl...9452210510.html

"stable genius"

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 02:14 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"stable genius"
code for **** smile

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 02:15 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Blakemore
we’re still in the early stages though; criticism isn’t justified just yet.

Also its too much brainwashing by the media.

Never did they scrutinise the occupation of Afghanistan to this extent over the last 20years.

Now with the withdrawal they are detailing every single thing going wrong.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 02:17 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Lone Ranger is distancing himself from Trump because of his shaky conservative values, not his competency.

I still think Trump was a lot better overall than given credit for, and plan to vote for him a second time.

Given the hyperbole that surrounds Trump I think it's likely that he's better than his critics would have you believe, but I think he's far worse than his support base would have you believe also.

Biden gets dragged over the coals for this but I wonder what excuses there would have been had this been Trump

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 02:19 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Also its too much brainwashing by the media.

Never did they scrutinise the occupation of Afghanistan to this extent over the last 20years.

Now with the withdrawal they are detailing every single thing going wrong.

Well, Fox is, but that's to be expected.

I don't follow CNN at all, and ABC has been mostly parroting Joe Biden's own words and those of his representatives.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 02:20 PM
Darth Thor

Well, Fox is, but that's to be expected.

I don't follow CNN at all, and ABC has been mostly parroting Joe Biden's own words and those of his representatives.

Theyve all been heavily scrutinising this withdrawal. As has the U.K. media.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 02:24 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

If you want biased news, check out Sky News Australia, it's genuinely like watching a comedian practice their act or a youtuber ranting about something.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 02:26 PM
Darth Thor

Lol Ive seen clips on YouTube.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 02:29 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, of course Trump was, and still is better for the country than pretty much any democrat out there but I still don't like how he seemed to flip flop on vaccines and how he threw Assange under the bus. It made me suspicious that he wasn't truly as opposed to the deep state as he pretends to be.

I just can't get enthusiastic over him running anymore because I have a strong suspicion he may be a phony.

I also partly blame him for not putting strong measures in place to secure our elections better.

Then when you also throw in the fact that the courts don't even bother to look at the overwhelming evidence of massive election fraud and instead just immediately throw any cases out in relation to it, it all just sapped the energy out of me for getting hyped up for any future elections. I mean, what's the point if they're just gonna steal it again right in front of our faces and the god**** courts won't do a god**** thing about it?

I'm just done with politics; at least bothering to vote in them or send in any money to any candidates. I'm not gonna waste my time, energy, and money when the deep state will just make all my efforts pointless by installing whoever they want as president and there's nothing that the American people can do about it short of getting violent and trying to overthrow the government.

I'm just.... done... with all of it.

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Aug 25th, 2021 at 02:39 PM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 02:33 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Do that last thing then, big tough veteran guy.

Or are you too much of a coward to stand up for AMERICA!!!?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 02:48 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote