KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Top General feared Trump would launch nukes.

Top General feared Trump would launch nukes.
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Top General feared Trump would launch nukes.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ndroidApp_Other

Top US general feared Trump would launch nuclear attack after election loss, new Woodward book claims – live

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on Sep 14th, 2021 at 07:33 PM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 07:18 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clearly an unhinged person who needs help.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 07:55 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Klaw
(please log in to view the image)

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 08:38 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Fortunately it seems his psychopathy had its limits.

He was hoping for a coup of sorts from his cultish goons, but launching nukes was apparently going too far.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 09:00 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

lets entertainin the thought that he did attempt a nuclear launch. would cult45 have stopped worshipping him? [rhetorical question]

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 10:00 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
lets entertainin the thought that he did attempt a nuclear launch. would cult45 have stopped worshipping him? [rhetorical question]

It's hard to say, I can see it going either way. If the cult45 in congress and such still didn't condemn Trump that would probably play a big role. And if there was enough dishonest rhetoric to justify it then they would probably buy it and still keep worshipping him for his heroic nuclear attack.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 10:52 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
It's hard to say, I can see it going either way. If the cult45 in congress and such still didn't condemn Trump that would probably play a big role. And if there was enough dishonest rhetoric to justify it then they would probably buy it and still keep worshipping him for his heroic nuclear attack.

Most of them didn't condemn Trump after he riled up his mob and unleashed them on the capitol, putting many of those people directly in danger.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 11:04 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I'm just thinking about if there was tons of footage of hundreds of thousands or millions of people killed it might actually change some people's minds. Even Trumpers are human somewhere under all that crazy. Just trying to be somewhat charitable.

I never would have expected someone like Ann Coulter to turn against Trump. That was crazy. Granted, I think she turned against him for exactly the wrong reasons, heh, basically because he wasn't following through and being "Trump" enough, but still it's surprising.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 11:45 PM
Klaw
Sigma Male

Originally posted by cdtm
Clearly an unhinged person who needs help.

I agree OP is unhinged and needs help.

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 12:27 AM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Laugh Trump to Pence: Overturn the Election or "I Don't Want to be Friends Anymore"

Peril also describes the tense encounter in the Oval Office on January 5th when Trump pressured Pence to overturn the results of the election. While the showdown went on inside, the two men could hear MAGA supporters cheering and chanting outside near Pennsylvania Avenue.

"If these people say you had the power, wouldn't you want to," Trump asked.

"I wouldn't want any one person to have that authority," Pence said.

"But wouldn't it be almost cool to have that power?" Trump asked, according to Woodward and Costa.

"No," Pence said. He went on, "I've done everything I could and then some to find a way around this. It's simply not possible."

When Pence did not budge, Trump turned on him. "No, no, no," Trump shouted, according to the authors. "You don't understand, Mike. You can do this. I don't want to be your friend anymore if you don't do this."

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 12:41 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

History Will Be Kind to Dany Quayle

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Peril also describes the tense encounter in the Oval Office on January 5th when Trump pressured Pence to overturn the results of the election. While the showdown went on inside, the two men could hear MAGA supporters cheering and chanting outside near Pennsylvania Avenue.

"If these people say you had the power, wouldn't you want to," Trump asked.

"I wouldn't want any one person to have that authority," Pence said.

"But wouldn't it be almost cool to have that power?" Trump asked, according to Woodward and Costa.

"No," Pence said. He went on, "I've done everything I could and then some to find a way around this. It's simply not possible."

When Pence did not budge, Trump turned on him. "No, no, no," Trump shouted, according to the authors. "You don't understand, Mike. You can do this. I don't want to be your friend anymore if you don't do this."

Speaking privately to former Vice President Dan Quayle, who oversaw the certification of the 1992 election in which he was on the losing ticket, Pence appeared open to going along with Trump's plan, pushed the false claim that Arizona's voting results were wrong, and asked whether there was any way he could delay certification. Pence told him that Trump was convinced that Pence could throw out the election results in order to keep himself in power.

"Mike, you have no flexibility on this," Quayle told Pence. "None. Zero. Forget it. Put it away."

"I know, that's what I've been trying to tell Trump," Pence said. "But he really thinks he can. And there are other guys in there saying I've got this power." Pence then echoed Trump's false claims of election fraud. "Well, there's some stuff out in Arizona," Pence said.

“Mike, I live in Arizona," Quayle said. "There's nothing out here."

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 12:46 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Laugh Trump Raged McCarthy "Pretended to be My Best Friend, Then ****ed Me"

Peril also reveals that Trump is still angry with Republicans who blamed him for the insurrection, including House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy. "This guy called me every single day, pretended to be my best friend, and then, he ****ed me. He's not a good guy," Trump said, according to the book.

While McCarthy has walked back his initial comments after the insurrection, Trump is quoted as dismissing McCarthy's attempts to get back into his good graces. "Kevin came down to kiss my ass and wants my help to win the House back," Trump said, according to the authors.

The book ends with Trump allies speculating about his plans for 2024. Privately, Republican Senator Lindsey Graham is quoted as saying, "If he wants to run, then he's going to have to deal with his personality problems. We've got a very damaged team captain."

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 12:49 AM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Friend owl likes me.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 03:15 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote:
When Pence did not budge, Trump turned on him. "No, no, no," Trump shouted, according to the authors. "You don't understand, Mike. You can do this. I don't want to be your friend anymore if you don't do this." - Adam_POE post

^That is exactly the type of unhinged whinging a babyman like Trump would do and Trumpers voted for this clown not once, but twice and would vote for him a third time. Too funny.

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 15th, 2021 at 04:12 AM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 04:10 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
^That is exactly the type of unhinged whinging a babyman like Trump would do and Trumpers voted for this clown not once, but twice and would vote for him a third time. Too funny.
There's also an implicit threat present.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 06:25 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...ndroidApp_Other

I think this is true of the memoirs too.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 08:11 AM
snowdragon

Another nothing burger for views

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 03:43 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Rightist are threatening to court martial General Milley, when the man just did his job. laughing out loud

Milley saw how unhinged Trump was throughout his four years and how utterly unhinged Trump became after he lost in Nov, all he did was take steps to make sure that the safeguards were in place in case Trump tried something unhinged as POTUS.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 03:47 PM
snowdragon

I'll file this under russia russia russia impeachment hearings next to hunter bidens multiple lost computers to foreign agents.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 03:48 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/comment...ndroidApp_Other

I think this is true of the memoirs too.

"Many of those who worked in the Trump White House switched allegiance as soon as this was expedient. Do they really need to foist their memories on the public?" -snip

Of course they did, that was predicted back in early 2017. Really shows you the caliber of people Trump attracts.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 03:50 PM