KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Suella Braverman

Suella Braverman
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Suella Braverman

Perhaps the most stupid Tory yet.

Thoughts?

Old Post May 22nd, 2023 06:06 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaden_3.0

Too much competition for that. Therese Coffey in particular. Completely out of her depth in every single role she's been in. Totally clueless. Never once has she ever been close to understanding her brief when she's getting interviewed or questioned in a select committee. The Tory Diane Abbot

Old Post May 22nd, 2023 06:16 PM
Jaden_3.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Jaden_3.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Jaden_3.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Anne Widdecombe, Michael Howard, Ian Duncan Smith (aka In Deep Shit), come to mind.

Old Post May 22nd, 2023 06:19 PM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Perhaps the most stupid Tory yet.

Thoughts?

What she do?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 22nd, 2023 06:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaden_3.0

Originally posted by Robtard
What she do?

Got caught speeding and tried to use her influence to get the civil service to quash it. Then got caught doing that too.

Old Post May 22nd, 2023 07:09 PM
Jaden_3.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Jaden_3.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Jaden_3.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Doh!

laughing out loud

Old Post May 22nd, 2023 07:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Yeah, now she's trying to say accepting the fine is justifiable to keep her job after trying to fight against it. You knew you did wrong and hiding it was worse imo.

"I didn't speed, it was the dupey's fault."

See Dilbert for context.

Old Post May 22nd, 2023 08:35 PM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

What is it with small people seeking out public service positions, not to actually benefit their communities, but to secure even the tiniest bit of authority in order to make themselves feel powerful? There needs to be a personality test to weed these people out.

Old Post May 22nd, 2023 09:14 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaden_3.0

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
What is it with small people seeking out public service positions, not to actually benefit their communities, but to secure even the tiniest bit of authority in order to make themselves feel powerful? There needs to be a personality test to weed these people out.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 22nd, 2023 09:48 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Billy Connolly was funny way back in the day (I assume he still is), a good Irishman. smile

Old Post May 22nd, 2023 09:51 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Originally posted by Robtard
Billy Connolly was funny way back in the day (I assume he still is), a good Irishman. smile
Obvious trolling is obvious.

Old Post May 22nd, 2023 10:16 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

The smiley indicted I was just busting Jaden's balaicheans.

Old Post May 22nd, 2023 10:21 PM
Jaden_3.0

He's one of you lot now. Worse, still, he's a Floridian

Old Post May 22nd, 2023 10:34 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Nasty.

Old Post May 22nd, 2023 10:36 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

I would ask you lot "how y'all smell," but you'd probably say "I make smells from my ass."

Old Post May 22nd, 2023 10:43 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Martin Luther King?

Old Post May 22nd, 2023 10:50 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

No, it's from sesame street or muppets, I think.

Old Post May 22nd, 2023 10:56 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also she wants to send refugees to Rwanda and enable anyone who speaks out against anything she doesn't like them to, to be locked up...
Originally posted by Jaden_3.0
Too much competition for that. Therese Coffey in particular. Completely out of her depth in every single role she's been in. Totally clueless. Never once has she ever been close to understanding her brief when she's getting interviewed or questioned in a select committee. The Tory Diane Abbot
True...
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
also true.
Originally posted by FalconPaunch!
Obvious trolling is obvious.
also also true. laughing out loud

Old Post May 23rd, 2023 01:46 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

lol but I got the feeling that you compared Braverman to Monroe....

Old Post May 24th, 2023 09:06 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Is Monroe a shitbird too?

Old Post May 25th, 2023 04:44 PM