KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » A sword on the shoulder!

A sword on the shoulder!
Started by: finti

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
finti

A sword on the shoulder!

be aware a new knight is in town. And off goes the long pony tail. It`s time for serious business.
*The mighty Norse jedi entering*
rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2001 03:04 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

You actually need 251 post to become a Jedi Knight, as in more than 250. But congrats on becoming a knight! (I'll update the greetings page with the latest promotions)

Only 750 post left to become a master!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2001 04:32 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

*the mighty norse jedi re enters*
Always loved a false startsmile

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2001 05:33 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

smile Don't worry, the tension builds...

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2001 07:12 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Congrats, finti smile But remember, NO DISINTIGRATIONS !

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2001 07:18 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Or dictionary obviously..... OK so pot calling kettle, I know.laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2001 10:04 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Okay...I typed it a little fast. smile

Old Post Jan 24th, 2001 01:04 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

finti a Jedi Master...
This board has been going down ever since they let Gundy become a Master. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 25th, 2001 04:39 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

(Gundark slowly pulls out lightsaber) "Excuse me, Master queeq, stand still, you have a fly on top of your head." laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 25th, 2001 07:43 PM
queeq
Chaos

The Force is with you, young Gundy. But you are not a Jedi yet...

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 25th, 2001 07:51 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Hehehe. laughing out loud I missed ya, queeqer !!!! smile

Old Post Jan 25th, 2001 08:03 PM
finti

queeq thats actually one of my favourite lines from the entire SW saga. I love the way vader kind off mocks Luke .

Old Post Jan 25th, 2001 08:38 PM
queeq
Chaos

I know. It's one of my favourites as well. And I love the shot with Vader on top of the stairs. And I wuv Gundy of course. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 25th, 2001 09:42 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Awwwwww...queeq wuvs me. Hehehe. laughing out loud

I also like the way you always hear Vader's breathing before you actually see him through most of that fight scene. And the look on Luke's face, like, "I know he's here somewhere....". Totally cool.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2001 09:48 PM
queeq
Chaos

Let's face it. The entire fight is great. I still don't know which one I like best: the one from ESB or ROTJ.

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 25th, 2001 10:16 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Hard to say. ROTJ was more drawn out, while ESB was more suspensful, I thought. I wish Luke had given in to Vader on the gantryway rather than falling, then maybe escaped before they got to Vaders star destroyer. Prolong the suspense. smokin'

Old Post Jan 25th, 2001 11:27 PM
finti

I love the lightsaber duels they are so cool!

...but you are not a jedi yet.*finti smacks Vader in the helmet telling him that I just got knighted, but Im not a master yet. ...for a while.*

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 12:19 AM
queeq
Chaos

ESB was dramatic, the underdog against the powerful dark man. ROTJ was more between equals, Luke being mentally stronger and Vader looking like a fight dog just doing what his master tells him to do. I just love the dramatic ending when Luke leaves the shadows and totally defeats Vader.

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 01:31 AM