KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Craziness that is my life

The Craziness that is my life
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Julie
The Student

The Craziness that is my life

ok I don't think that this has happened to all that many of you, but here's my frustrating story....hopefully it will all be straightened out by tomorrow.....
I thought I was over my anger but find myself ranting a bit even now..... mad
ANyway, I got a letter today saying I'd been removed from my summer class becasue I never showed up./....mind you this class started six weeks ago. The thing is that I took the WRONG class
After tomorrow when I get all this straightened out I will laugh at me, but for now I'm a bit POed with myself.
I took the sociology class first instead of the Precalc....but I'm, on the schedule the other way arround.....Somehow my mind got the two classes mixed up and for the last six weeks of my life I've been taking the class I should have been taking in a week.....
]

roll eyes (sarcastic) my live is a bit complicateed.......SOOOO what are your thoughts on my stupid mistake?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 11:52 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Happens to all. I almost took a bus to Toronto instead of Montreal. For non-canidians, there is like a 500 km distance btw the 2 cities.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 12:02 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Slightly amusing....but I hope things work out for you big grin

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 12:02 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

thank you.....I'm glad this was ammusing to some......I'm sure I'll laugh one dayl.....tomorrow perhaps..
anyway, it shouldn't be a problem for me to have it all straightened out I just ahve to drop and add...and I checked to see if there were open seats...there still are 10 available spots in the precalc class

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 12:12 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I cannot say I 100% understand how the system over there works, Julie, but bad luck, m'dear!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 12:17 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

it happens. i wouldnt get hung up on it.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 12:42 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I had to retake the same Spanish class in college three times before I could graduate. So, don't feel bad. It'll all work out.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 01:50 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VampirePrincess
Moon Child

Sounds like something I would do when I head to college. lol

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 01:54 AM
VampirePrincess is currently offline Click here to Send VampirePrincess a Private Message Find more posts by VampirePrincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Its easy to make mistakes, but just try not to panic too much, none of this will matter in 20 years.
Just try to get in straightend out as soon as possible, try your best not to stress too much, and enjoy your classes.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 02:52 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

boy, that sucks. hope it works out Julie.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 12:00 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

it will be solved quickly smile

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 04:41 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I talked to the people in the enrollemnt services basically I have to pay them to re-enroll in the class I tookl to get thegrade and then beg for the moeny back for the class I was withdrawn from .......note: READ SCHEDULEs CAREFULLY!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 02:38 AM
Tex
Yumsz

Bet you wont make that same mistake twicestick out tongue

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 05:54 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I wouldn't make that mistake once. eek!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 05:59 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

hope it works out for you dude, i made the same mistake and i ended losses a perfectly good qualification!

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 10:44 AM
Moosooman is currently offline Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Woo-hoo! Lesson learned!

(hugs Julie)

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 10:54 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smllfry247
Queen of the Universe!

Its alright everyone makes mistakes!

Frodo: I cant do this, Sam.
Sam: I know. Its all wrong. By rights we shouldnt be here...but we are. Its like in the great srories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of Darkness andanger, they were, and sometimes you didnt want to know the end because how could the end be happy. How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad happened... but in the end its only a passing thing. The Shadow even darkness will pass. A new day WILL come. And when the sun shines it will shine out clearer. Those are the stories that stay with you and meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But, I think, Mr. Frodo, i do understand... iknow now. Folk in those stories have a lot of chances to turn back, but they didnt. They kept going because they were holding on to something!
FRODO: What are we holding onto, Sam?
Sam: That theres some good in this world, Mr Frodo and its worth fighting for.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 12:14 AM
Smllfry247 is currently offline Click here to Send Smllfry247 a Private Message Find more posts by Smllfry247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

ok I know it's been awhile, but I think the craziness if finally all settled out...I will end up losing a grand total of $38.00 or something close to that but I will receive all the credits I earned, learned a valuable lesson, and never ever do somehting like this again!
I will get a refund check to cover most of the other cost of this blunder...thanks for all your support guys....and gals

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 05:10 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Neat!

(hugs Julie again)

BtVS

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 05:12 PM
Julie
The Student

Thanks Ush......I'm so glad that whole mess is over...I just checked to see if the grades were posted and I have an "I" in the one category...uh I think that's a good thing

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 05:19 PM